Can't Fix Stupid

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
No. This thread is not about progressives or Jake or Mattieboy.

It is about people doing stupid things. It seems to me America has a lot of really stupid people. Stupid people are a danger to themselves and others. For example, this guy steals a gun from a gun store, is easily caught by police, only to point the gun at the cop. Guess what happened?

Feel free to post stupid shit people do.

Idris_1473370571344_5969957_ver1.0.jpg

Just before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to a report of a semi-automatic pistol stolen from a gun store. Police say Idris left the store on a bicycle.

Officers found the bicycle, but did not locate Idris. Shortly after 7 p.m. a caller spotted him on 32nd Street SE. The caller said the suspect had a gun in his back pocket.

Wyoming Police Captain Kim Koster says an officer found Idris and confronted him. She says he reached for his gun and pointed it at the officer. The officer responded to the threat by firing his weapon in self defense, hitting Idris.
Man killed in officer-involved shooting in Wyoming identified

Last edited:

It is about people doing stupid things. It seems to me America has a lot of really stupid people. Stupid people are a danger to themselves and others. For example, this guy steals a gun from a gun store, is easily caught by police, only to point the gun at the cop. Guess what happened?

Just before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to a report of a semi-automatic pistol stolen from a gun store. Police say Idris left the store on a bicycle.

Officers found the bicycle, but did not locate Idris. Shortly after 7 p.m. a caller spotted him on 32nd Street SE. The caller said the suspect had a gun in his back pocket.

Wyoming Police Captain Kim Koster says an officer found Idris and confronted him. She says he reached for his gun and pointed it at the officer. The officer responded to the threat by firing his weapon in self defense, hitting Idris.
I really, really thought it was about you....But stupid is what stupid does.. Maybe he wanted suicide by cop...

The is the kind of shit that asswipe Colin Kaepernick and other ignorant sports figures are protesting. How dare the police fire in self-defense!!

I really, really thought it was about you....But stupid is what stupid does.. Maybe he wanted suicide by cop...
Oh damn Beavis...you are pissed that I failed to include you along with Jake and Mattieboy in my OP.

Sorry man I will try to do better next time.

Last edited:

gipper is so stupid he has his full name, address, phone number and a description tattooed on his ass..The most stupid part is he can't see it and spends all day going circling chasing his tail...

Oh damn Beavis...you are pissed that I failed include you along with Jake and Mattieboy in my OP.

Sorry man I will try to do better next time.
Their is a residuals fee for doing so...Talk to my talent agent...

gipper is so stupid he has his full name, address, phone number and a description tattooed on his ass..The most stupid part is he can't see it and spends all day going circling chasing his tail...
Hey that is funny Beavis. I am still laughing.

Occasionally...well...once in a blue moon, you can be really be funny when you successfully post a legible sentence.

Last edited:

Occasionally...well...once in a blue moon, you can be really be funny when you successfully post a legible sentence.
Most of the time it's in codex...

No most of the time it is gibberish.

At your age I wouldn't be surprised...

Respect your elders son.

Respect your elders son.
I try, but they are dead...

The water seems just a little bit nicer today, in the gene pool that is.

Respect your elders son.
I try, but they are dead...
LOL...yeah cause you are such an old MFer.

To me, its the stupid people who don't know how good we really do have it here in the states when people elsewhere are punished for doing things that we are free to do here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back