Cant help but think

So TN is set to receive some Syrian refugees.
Tennessee Expected to Receive Syrian Refugees
I am sure not all of you are aware of Dover, TN. There have been talks of a "terrorist training camp" there.
I know people that have seen weird things from them. And it isn't just shitting in their hand...
There is also the arsenal about 1 hour away(give or take). While the production stopped, weapons are still stored there.
----
I know you don't want to generalize, however, one cant help but think..
Of course, we have guns and TN people come together.
I remember the big flood a few years ago; people helping people, sharing their roof and food etc. There wasn't thieving, attacks etc. We were like one big family.

Gotta say, this wacko fear of "terrorist training camps" and Jade Helm must cracks me up.

Now the same fools saying 10K refugees have been dumped at New Orleans.

How did RWs get to be so damn gullible?
I am just pointing out the obvious.

u7z29.jpg

Yes, there are terrorist training camps there and Jade Helm his helping them infiltrate Walmart's all around the state.

BE AFRAID, RUN AWAY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
My buddy works for the city. He saw a muslim on a ladder messing with a telephone pole. That guy didn't work for the electric company. Why in the hell would someone be messing with a telephone pole?
He reported it but IDK what happened with it. It could have been nothing but damn. Lets not be naïve 6 year olds.

Now how did your friend know it was a Muslim.
You don't know dover lol.

No I don't.
Its a small TN river town that is home to Fort Donelson. There isn't an abundance of dark skinned people there. lol

I don't know what you mean by "there isn't an abundance of dark skinned people there" are you talking about the KKK ?

If this is true, why isn't the FBI doing something?

Bring it on: Author says Muslim group's $30M libel suit will expose terror ties

Muslims of the Americas, a group founded in the 1980s by elusive Pakistani Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, is suing the Christian Action Network for defamation and libel following CAN’s recent publication of the book “Twilight in America: The Untold Story of Islamist Terrorist Training Camps Inside America.” Co-authored by CAN founder Martin Mawyer and Patti Pierucci, the book accuses MOA of “acting as a front for the radical Islamist group Jamaat al-Fuqra.”

In the suit, filed this year in federal court in Albany, N.Y., the Muslim group accuses Mawyer, Pierucci and CAN of "malicious, repetitious and continuous pronouncements and publication of defamatory statements against plaintiff."

"We're calling their bluff," said Mawyer. "I would have thought this would have been dropped a while ago, but I guess they feel they have to defend themselves to their own members."

Many of the book’s allegations are based on the claims of a former NYPD undercover informant who spent eight years posing as a member of the Muslim group, which has secretive bases in rural areas around the country, including Hancock, N.Y., and York County, S.C.

If this is true, why isn't the FBI doing something?

Muslims of the Americas, a group founded in the 1980s by elusive Pakistani Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, is suing the Christian Action Network for defamation and libel following CAN’s recent publication of the book “Twilight in America: The Untold Story of Islamist Terrorist Training Camps Inside America.” Co-authored by CAN founder Martin Mawyer and Patti Pierucci, the book accuses MOA of “acting as a front for the radical Islamist group Jamaat al-Fuqra.”

In the suit, filed this year in federal court in Albany, N.Y., the Muslim group accuses Mawyer, Pierucci and CAN of "malicious, repetitious and continuous pronouncements and publication of defamatory statements against plaintiff."

"We're calling their bluff," said Mawyer. "I would have thought this would have been dropped a while ago, but I guess they feel they have to defend themselves to their own members."

Many of the book’s allegations are based on the claims of a former NYPD undercover informant who spent eight years posing as a member of the Muslim group, which has secretive bases in rural areas around the country, including Hancock, N.Y., and York County, S.C.

My buddy works for the city. He saw a muslim on a ladder messing with a telephone pole. That guy didn't work for the electric company. Why in the hell would someone be messing with a telephone pole?
He reported it but IDK what happened with it. It could have been nothing but damn. Lets not be naïve 6 year olds.

No I don't.
Its a small TN river town that is home to Fort Donelson. There isn't an abundance of dark skinned people there. lol

I don't know what you mean by "there isn't an abundance of dark skinned people there" are you talking about the KKK ?
No, I am talking about dark skinned people.

Yes, there are terrorist training camps there and Jade Helm his helping them infiltrate Walmart's all around the state.

BE AFRAID, RUN AWAY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No I don't.

Obviously your buddy noticed it's a Muslim messing with the telephone pole. Did your buddy took pictures, car license plate or even reported to the police?
Here in Key Biscayne there are few or rare dark skin people that works or come here. Last week I saw a dark skinned color with long beard never saw him before at the port. Messing with gasoline tanker at the pier port where we pump gasoline for large boat. Must be a Muslim terrorist.

No I don't.

Obviously your buddy noticed it's a Muslim messing with the telephone pole. Did your buddy took pictures, car license plate or even reported to the police?
Here in Key Biscayne there are few or rare dark skin people that works or come here. Last week I saw a dark skinned color with long beard never saw him before at the port. Messing with gasoline tanker at the pier port where we pump gasoline for large boat. Must be a Muslim terrorist.
He was on a ladder messing with a telephone pole. Who does that?
He called the mayor or the public works director. I cant remember. I don't know if anything happened after that. I haven't talked to him in a while.

No I don't.

He called the mayor or the public works director. I cant remember. I don't know if anything happened after that. I haven't talked to him in a while.

That's odd. Anyone messing with government property is a serious crime. Why did your friend called the mayor and the director? What information did he told them? a dark skinned color man with a ladder messing with telephone pole.....What good that does do? Why not call 911 or police?
It concerned you so much that you brought this up from different threads for everybody to see. And yet you don't bother to confirm from your buddy if or what or anything had happened?

No I don't.

That's odd. Anyone messing with government property is a serious crime. Why did your friend called the mayor and the director? What information did he told them? a dark skinned color man with a ladder messing with telephone pole.....What good that does do? Why not call 911 or police?
It concerned you so much that you brought this up from different threads for everybody to see. And yet you don't bother to confirm from your buddy if or what or anything had happened?
IDK because that was his boss?
I haven't talked to him in a couple of years. Do I need to give you the story of why or something?

Forum List

Back