Can't look at Hillary's Site Without Giving Zip Code and Email Address

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It's curious that you can't look at Hillary's web site without first giving your zip code and email address. It appears to me this tactic is designed to keep anyone from investigating what she's posting there. I went there specifically to determine where her merchandise is made. I don't want to get my email address on any pro-Hillary email lists or giving anyone the appearance that I support her, so I couldn't enter.

The paranoia that motivated the use of her own personal email server while serving as Secretary of State is what is in operation here, I suspect. Well, I wouldn't call it paranoia. It's a well grounded fear of voters learning the truth about her.

Boo Hoo Hoo, The HORROR. JebBush2016.com wants your email and zip code too, but just page down. Wasn't that easy!

Boo Hoo Hoo, The HORROR. JebBush2016.com wants your email and zip code too, but just page down. Wasn't that easy!

You can't proceed any further in her site without a zip code and email address. It's sad that you believe pointing out indications of her fundamental dishonesty is something to ridicule.

We go to her site, it will filled with lies, just like her press conferences and he campaign speeches.

All her items claim to be Union printed and American made with the exception of two T-shirts.

You can't proceed any further in her site without a zip code and email address. It's sad that you believe pointing out indications of her fundamental dishonesty is something to ridicule.

Sorry bro, I just did, didn't provide anything, just hit the X in the upper left to leave the email and zip request.

Wrong Bripat, Look in the upper left corner of the popup, click the "X" and enjoy the website.

It's curious that you can't look at Hillary's web site without first giving your zip code and email address. It appears to me this tactic is designed to keep anyone from investigating what she's posting there. I went there specifically to determine where her merchandise is made. I don't want to get my email address on any pro-Hillary email lists or giving anyone the appearance that I support her, so I couldn't enter.

The paranoia that motivated the use of her own personal email server while serving as Secretary of State is what is in operation here, I suspect. Well, I wouldn't call it paranoia. It's a well grounded fear of voters learning the truth about her.
Are your products made in the United States?
We take great pride in that 100% of our products are made in the United States, without exception. That means with each purchase you are supporting Hillary for America, and also American manufacturing jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions Shop Hillary for America Shop

Simply closed the info box, clicked Shop, then FAQ

As I am not supporting her, why would I want to look at her website? She is much a corporatist as Jeb, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Chris Christie, et al.

The only difference between Hilary and the RePugs they are more open about it.

She'll be their Master anyway so they might as well give her all their information.

just wow

Forum List

Back