Can't stand Ocasio and think she is SPECTACULARLY stupid but......

These politicians quickly get beaten down by their party, intimidated, and threatened to tow the party line, or not get ANY good committee appointments, nor support for re-election.

All they care about is re-election, so they do go along to get along, and become good party apparatchiks

Normally, in the pre-Trump era I would have agreed with you.
But I know one of the women who won a seat in Congress.
She's a med-malpractice attorney and a barracuda in her own right.
She ran for office because she fucking hates Trump.
A lot of women who won their elections feel that way, in case you happened to miss Rashida Tlaib's comment in the bar about her plans for Trump.
Hold on to your jockey strap, Trump's in for a very bumpy ride.

She is the force of change. Watched her yesterday and my respect level went up. She is going to make some dems very uncomfortable.

she'll only serve one term and will forever be remembered as an embarrassment to your party
She will have a long career as a politician and if the Dems get more like her they can count on me becoming a Dem.

You clearly already are a Dem and your obvious lies are embarrassing.

NO ONE goes from being even an independent to supporting someone as far left as AOC.

Trump and his Brownshirts are pushing independents to the left, and even far left.
Going high when he went low didn't work. (Thanks, Michelle, I knew you meant to help.)

That's hilarious considering the far left are actually the fascists.

I also love AOC because she gives you conservatives rubes stress diarrhea. Its amazing how such a young lady thats a first time politician can strike fear in the heart of the GOP. Not a day goes by without someone starting a thread about her.

By that standard, Sarah Palin had the democrats crapping themselves in a daily basis.
Palin? No everyone was laughing at her. Dont you remember all the SNL skits? You see Palin never made it to the WH. AOC actually is in congress where she can do something. :rolleyes:

And she's being mocked. No fear involved.
Plenty of fear involved for the rubie right. AOC actually won her campaign where Palin failed miserably. :rolleyes:

she'll only serve one term and will forever be remembered as an embarrassment to your party
She will have a long career as a politician and if the Dems get more like her they can count on me becoming a Dem.

Wait, are you a Republican?
Nope. Independent.

Hmm, OK.

Independent of what?
Independent of the two sides to the same coin.

Yeah, sounds a lot like Jake's "I'm the only real Republican!" claim You side with Progressives 99% of the time

Nope. Independent.

Hmm, OK.

Independent of what?

Yeah, sounds a lot like Jake's "I'm the only real Republican!" claim You side with Progressives 99% of the time
Not sure how that changes my party affiliation? Progressives tend to be smarter than regressives. Thats probably why I side with them more often.

These politicians quickly get beaten down by their party, intimidated, and threatened to tow the party line, or not get ANY good committee appointments, nor support for re-election.

All they care about is re-election, so they do go along to get along, and become good party apparatchiks

Normally, in the pre-Trump era I would have agreed with you.
But I know one of the women who won a seat in Congress.
She's a med-malpractice attorney and a barracuda in her own right.
She ran for office because she fucking hates Trump.
A lot of women who won their elections feel that way, in case you happened to miss Rashida Tlaib's comment in the bar about her plans for Trump.
Hold on to your jockey strap, Trump's in for a very bumpy ride.

Tlaib's a fucking pig, a real fucking pig

Nope. Independent.

Hmm, OK.

Independent of what?

Not sure how that changes my party affiliation? Progressives tend to be smarter than regressives. Thats probably why I side with them more often.

Yeah, you're on the "smart side of the aisle" with Alexa Cortex.

Nope. Independent.

Hmm, OK.

Independent of what?

Yeah, you're on the "smart side of the aisle" with Alexa Cortex.
I agree.

I applaud her for coming into the wolves den and throwing the first punches.
Like her policies or not the girl has spunk and is not afraid to challenge the establishment, not unlike president Trump and the Tea Party.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

She doesnt challenge the establishment. She works for it. She has never held an opinion not already approved by the press, celebrities and wall street. Not even one. Like most liberals she is most comfortable working for the powerful and wouldn't know how to act if she didn't get the approval of the rich and powerful.

Like her policies or not the girl has spunk and is not afraid to challenge the establishment, not unlike president Trump and the Tea Party.

She doesnt challenge the establishment. She works for it. She has never held an opinion not already approved by the press, celebrities and wall street. Not even one. Like most liberals she is most comfortable working for the powerful and wouldn't know how to act if she didn't get the approval of the rich and powerful.
One thing I really like about her is she doesnt take money from corporations.

:auiqs.jpg:That's nice, shitbird. You seem to espouse a whole lot of nonsense and know absolutely nothing about me.

You're a bed wetting liberal, what's there to know and why would I give a shit anyway? You come in insinuating people you have never met are fuckin racists so that's about all I need to know.

But, but, but Trump! But Truuuuuummmpp!

That's why all I ever do is ridicule Deanturd. There is no point reading anything it posts. Just mock the vacuous parasite and move on.

:auiqs.jpg:That's nice, shitbird. You seem to espouse a whole lot of nonsense and know absolutely nothing about me.

You're a bed wetting liberal, what's there to know and why would I give a shit anyway? You come in insinuating people you have never met are fuckin racists so that's about all I need to know.

Not a liberal. And many of you wingers are fucking racists. Truth hurts, I know.

The fear surrounding AOC isn't in regards to her beliefs, her statements, or her accomplishments while in office, but rather in that when people like her get elected it goes a long way towards proving Socrates correct.

I also love AOC because she gives you conservatives rubes stress diarrhea. Its amazing how such a young lady thats a first time politician can strike fear in the heart of the GOP. Not a day goes by without someone starting a thread about her.

By that standard, Sarah Palin had the democrats crapping themselves in a daily basis.
Palin? No everyone was laughing at her. Dont you remember all the SNL skits? You see Palin never made it to the WH. AOC actually is in congress where she can do something. :rolleyes:

Plenty of fear involved for the rubie right. AOC actually won her campaign where Palin failed miserably. :rolleyes:

She won the governorship quite handily. And if you think the VP candidate wins presidential contests, you're smoking something illegal.

One thing I really like about her is she doesnt take money from corporations.

Neither did Trump when he ran. Did you like that about him?

She won the governorship quite handily. And if you think the VP candidate wins presidential contests, you're smoking something illegal.
She was governor of Alaska. Thats not shit. She was one of the main reasons McCain lost. No one could bear the thought of such a dingbat potentially becoming POTUS. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back