Can't take seriously black lives matter

I've only said it a few zillion times: Each end of this issue needs to hold its own side accountable.
And I asked you to explain what the hell that means. and still nadda.
If I have to explain something that rudimentary, I know I'm wasting my time.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm not trying to get you to do anything.

Some people are not going to a part of any progress, and I'm not going to try to drag them along.
[/QUOTE
There's no requirement to take BLM seriously.

But using that as an excuse to ignore the concerns, life experiences and perspectives of minorities is nothing more than willful ignorance.

And that's exactly what's happening.
READ: So what it is an illegitimate organization based on lies and deceit? Never mind that their actions are pretty much the opposite of their name - you should legitimize them anyway because even though they are thoroughly wrong... you know it's politically incorrect not to.
Call it whatever you want.

There are much bigger issues at hand. Such as I described.
Uh... what bigger issues are at hand other than thugs and criminals looting/mass property damage and a MULTITUDE of shootings and murder??
You really can't think of anything?
I can think of a question... was George Floyd's life more important than the dozens of deaths caused by the uprising including the death of a 3 year old? Apparently they don't really matter. Cause Al Sharpton etc. didn't go to their funerals. No media headlines, no congressional members pandering them.
They don't matter.
So why don't they matter?
Because the Left wants to avoid any and all bad deeds of Black Americans because doing so cuts against their political agenda. And all that ends up doing is enabling more of it.

Just like the Right wants to avoid any and all bad deeds of white racists because doing so cuts against their political agenda. And all that ends up doing is enabling more of it.

This all seems pretty clear to me.
Not clear cut at all.
One is true, the other is a false narrative that the left repeatedly hangs on the right to both virtue signal and demonize half the country.
The vast, vast, vast, vast majority of white conservatives have no problem with the majority of blacks and certainly don't support a bunch beer belly redneck groups trying to stay relevant...when what they really need to do is go to the dentist and get new teeth.
Much of the problem is the Right calling minorities liars like that.

Lost in the argument is the fact that Hollywood celebs and giant corporations have donated millions to BLM. Where is the money going? About 11 Black kids were gunned to death in Chicago over the Fathers Day weekend but BLM seems interested only in occupying a park in Washington D.C.

Doesn't really matter.
what matters is a revolution IS underway, and supposedly good Americans have chosen to continue denying it.
We are seeing how that works out.
Yep
I take them seriously. BLM are pawns of a much larger marxists revolution

Lost in the argument is the fact that Hollywood celebs and giant corporations have donated millions to BLM. Where is the money going? About 11 Black kids were gunned to death in Chicago over the Fathers Day weekend but BLM seems interested only in occupying a park in Washington D.C.
We are in the land of the lost fella.
Facts/Truth/Reality all fall well below the narrative and the NEED to virtue signal. The entire left spectrum care FAR more about appearing right, than being right.
Black Lives Matter because Facts Don't Matter.
What one really need only ask is if giving money to the BLM means something, then where are the new businesses in the ghetto cities? Where?

I've only said it a few zillion times: Each end of this issue needs to hold its own side accountable.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm not trying to get you to do anything.

Some people are not going to a part of any progress, and I'm not going to try to drag them along.
[/QUOTE

But using that as an excuse to ignore the concerns, life experiences and perspectives of minorities is nothing more than willful ignorance.

READ: So what it is an illegitimate organization based on lies and deceit? Never mind that their actions are pretty much the opposite of their name - you should legitimize them anyway because even though they are thoroughly wrong... you know it's politically incorrect not to.

Uh... what bigger issues are at hand other than thugs and criminals looting/mass property damage and a MULTITUDE of shootings and murder??
I can think of a question... was George Floyd's life more important than the dozens of deaths caused by the uprising including the death of a 3 year old? Apparently they don't really matter. Cause Al Sharpton etc. didn't go to their funerals. No media headlines, no congressional members pandering them.
They don't matter.
Because the Left wants to avoid any and all bad deeds of Black Americans because doing so cuts against their political agenda. And all that ends up doing is enabling more of it.

Just like the Right wants to avoid any and all bad deeds of white racists because doing so cuts against their political agenda. And all that ends up doing is enabling more of it.

Not clear cut at all.
One is true, the other is a false narrative that the left repeatedly hangs on the right to both virtue signal and demonize half the country.
The vast, vast, vast, vast majority of white conservatives have no problem with the majority of blacks and certainly don't support a bunch beer belly redneck groups trying to stay relevant...when what they really need to do is go to the dentist and get new teeth.
they are. See you can't accept truths. The fact is 12 kids died in Chiraq, one a three year old. Not any uprising, no demand for justice. FKING NOTHING! All the money handed out isn't opening up businesses in the ghetto cities to create jobs, no sir it's for everything but. go away, your gig's used up. Minorities want change? stop voting in kkking demofks who oppress you.

obammy president it got worse
Lightfoot mayor of Chiraq, and it's worse. See not even blacks in power want to help minorities. they want them out of their view oppressed.

[/QUOTE

They don't matter.

Not clear cut at all.
they are. See you can't accept truths. The fact is 12 kids died in Chiraq, one a three year old. Not any uprising, no demand for justice. FKING NOTHING! All the money handed out isn't opening up businesses in the ghetto cities to create jobs, no sir it's for everything but. go away, your gig's used up.
Yikes, you're still humping my leg.

b5MKQNY.gif

[/QUOTE

They don't matter.

Not clear cut at all.
What are you talking about? Who is calling who a liar? And what is the truth you are saying the right is saying they are lying about?

[/QUOTE

They don't matter.

Not clear cut at all.
What are you talking about? Who is calling who a liar? And what is the truth you are saying the right is saying they are lying about?

Agreed.
When I read his reply, it seemed weak.....as if he just wanted to post something, whether it was relevant or not.

[/QUOTE

They don't matter.

Not clear cut at all.

Agreed.
When I read his reply, it seemed weak.....as if he just wanted to post something, whether it was relevant or not.
it's who he is, a person with nothing.

[/QUOTE

They don't matter.

Not clear cut at all.
"One is true, the other is a false narrative that the left repeatedly hangs on the right to both virtue signal and demonize half the country"

When you guys downplay the racism that still comes from the Right, you're in effect calling minorities liars.

That is THEIR perspective. I realize you guys don't place any importance on the perspectives of others, but that's the fact.

If you want to believe that what minorities experience is a figment of their imagination, great. I think you should keep running with that.

[/QUOTE

They don't matter.

Not clear cut at all.
"One is true, the other is a false narrative that the left repeatedly hangs on the right to both virtue signal and demonize half the country"

When you guys downplay the racism that still comes from the Right, you're in effect calling minorities liars.

That is THEIR perspective. I realize you guys don't place any importance on the perspectives of others, but that's the fact.

If you want to believe that what minorities experience is a figment of their imagination, great. I think you should keep running with that.
There you go again.
"Racism from the right".... yeah because there is no racism from the left. On NOOO... not possible...only conservatives can be racist!! - :rolleyes:
And exactly who is calling black people liars? And ONCE AGAIN what is the lie? Are you referring to saying Black Lives Matter is a lie? That's simple - it IS a lie. It is based on lies, based on false narratives and the group doesn't give a flying doughnut about black lives. AT ALL. - Obviously. They only care about a black life if a white cop did the killing regardless of what the black person did to contribute to their own death. They don't give a flying doughnut about the 1,000's murdered every year by other blacks... don't care about kids who have NO chance at a decent life do to deplorable treatment and absentee parents. Don't care... whatsoever.
So no, reasonable people more interested in reality than feel-good virtue signaling don't give BLM the time of day because they don't deserve it until that actually start caring about black lives.

[/QUOTE

They don't matter.

Not clear cut at all.

There you go again.
"Racism from the right".... yeah because there is no racism from the left. On NOOO... not possible...only conservatives can be racist!! - :rolleyes:
And exactly who is calling black people liars? And ONCE AGAIN what is the lie? Are you referring to saying Black Lives Matter is a lie? That's simple - it IS a lie. It is based on lies, based on false narratives and the group doesn't give a flying doughnut about black lives. AT ALL. - Obviously. They only care about a black life if a white cop did the killing regardless of what the black person did to contribute to their own death. They don't give a flying doughnut about the 1,000's murdered every year by other blacks... don't care about kids who have NO chance at a decent life do to deplorable treatment and absentee parents. Don't care... whatsoever.
So no, reasonable people more interested in reality than feel-good virtue signaling don't give BLM the time of day because they don't deserve it until that actually start caring about black lives.
Okay, sounds good.

There you go again.
All the money going to BLM and zero spent in the black communities. And they want us to believe they believe. I'm laughing at them.

There you go again.
All the money going to BLM and zero spent in the black communities. And they want us to believe they believe. I'm laughing at them.
It is counter-productive and excuses the real problems within the race.

There you go again.
It is counter-productive and excuses the real problems within the race.
the left still has them convinced they need no fathers.

It matters none if you take them serious or not. I'm not sure why you think it does.

Forum List

Back