🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can't wait to see the Democrats take on this

Democrats have gone round the bend and the world can see it.

Even as democrats blame Russia, the same democrats are now savaging Clinton for the loss being her fault.

Putin says Democrats sore losers, praises Trump

Putin says Democrats sore losers, praises Trump

I'd say he has a point, especially about the Democrats.

Comments, spin?

Twins separated at birth~

upload_2016-12-23_7-47-36.jpeg

The whining, gnashing of teeth, and lamenting the intelligence of the voters happens after every presidential election. This one may be a bit more hostile, but nothing new.

This is a first, that the Russian president is agreeing word for word with the soon to be American president about the Russians being innocent and the Democrats being liars.
This smells bad.

The hacking took place back in 2015. Did Trump receive a visit back then from someone saying, "Hey, we found some stuff that could win you the election. You wanna help get those sanctions lifted, we'll help get you elected."
The way he pulled Tillerson, a mogul CEO with strong ties to Russia who doesn't like sanctions, out of the hat after all those weeks of "interviewing" this one and that one as a distraction....
Makes me wonder a bit. Not that it is all that alarming; if they're cooperating we'll not be nuking each other.

This is a first, that the Russian president is agreeing word for word with the soon to be American president about the Russians being innocent and the Democrats being liars.
This smells bad.

The hacking took place back in 2015. Did Trump receive a visit back then from someone saying, "Hey, we found some stuff that could win you the election. You wanna help get those sanctions lifted, we'll help get you elected."
The way he pulled Tillerson, a mogul CEO with strong ties to Russia who doesn't like sanctions, out of the hat after all those weeks of "interviewing" this one and that one as a distraction....
Makes me wonder a bit. Not that it is all that alarming; if they're cooperating we'll not be nuking each other.

While I don't think Russia needs to be our enemy, I don't also see them as a friend necessarily. The clintons have been pissing them off for a long time, and the manipulation of oil from Saudi Arabia is hurting them bad. I honestly can't blame them for the hack, whether sanctioned by new age pirates, or done at the state level. But if trump wants to shut down the left on this, all he has to do is not nominate tillerson...Who I understand as a nomination, except the part where he won a very prestigious friend of Russia award. And to the left, this whole hack thing would not have been a problem had Hillary had a government email, and the dnc not pushed for Hillary, and had people in the administration not turn a blind eye to an SOS operating a private server for emails interfering with transparency.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This smells bad.

While I don't think Russia needs to be our enemy, I don't also see them as a friend necessarily. The clintons have been pissing them off for a long time, and the manipulation of oil from Saudi Arabia is hurting them bad. I honestly can't blame them for the hack, whether sanctioned by new age pirates, or done at the state level. But if trump wants to shut down the left on this, all he has to do is not nominate tillerson...Who I understand as a nomination, except the part where he won a very prestigious friend of Russia award. And to the left, this whole hack thing would not have been a problem had Hillary had a government email, and the dnc not pushed for Hillary, and had people in the administration not turn a blind eye to an SOS operating a private server for emails interfering with transparency.

I agree about the left stuff. But I think the current Russian administration dreams of being No. 1 in the world. Only one country can stand on top of that hill at a time, and I think Russia is very much enjoying the chaos and division this election has caused. A house divided and all that. Knock us off our place. I don't trust the Russians enough to say "I don't think they need to be our enemy." I think that is THEIR choice, no matter how we choose to view them. Right now they just want to make nice so we'll lift the sanctions and cooperate with them on the oil matters in the M.E. In the same breath, they'd screw us to the wall, no hesitation, I'm afraid.

This smells bad.

I agree about the left stuff. But I think the current Russian administration dreams of being No. 1 in the world. Only one country can stand on top of that hill at a time, and I think Russia is very much enjoying the chaos and division this election has caused. A house divided and all that. Knock us off our place. I don't trust the Russians enough to say "I don't think they need to be our enemy." I think that is THEIR choice, no matter how we choose to view them. Right now they just want to make nice so we'll lift the sanctions and cooperate with them on the oil matters in the M.E. In the same breath, they'd screw us to the wall, no hesitation, I'm afraid.

This is very true, Meant to mention it as well. They do want to be number one, and need us to fall to accomplish that. This they have stated themselves. My one hope maybe is that instead of trying to manipulate trump, they learn that hey, we all can win here and don't have to tear each other down. We'll have to see how it plays out.

Forum List

Back