Can't You Just Hear Poootin' And His Other Bosses

i mean , a nuke arms race means competition between the racers and pressure on them makes them build 'mo' better and more destructive nukes and weapons as they try to outdo one another . A nuke arms race means better nukes because of weapons science breakthroughs Bulldog .

Folks who support a new nuclear arms race remind me of rednecks in their 1978 pickup trucks with a confederate flag proudly displayed. The basically don't know shit!

When Obama and Hillary were kissing Putin's ass you libs cheered. Until you answer for that you have zero credibility.

The day I know I'm a complete failure will be the day a numbskull Republican agrees with me on anything. Most of them are just as ignorant as Trump. That's why they cut taxes and borrow from foreign banks to fund spending. I'll give you ten to one odds they don't run their own households the same way.

Playing ol' Trump like a cheap harmonica!
No loser, it was Clinton that played the whoremonica.

trump wins.jpg

i mean , a nuke arms race means competition between the racers and pressure on them makes them build 'mo' better and more destructive nukes and weapons as they try to outdo one another . A nuke arms race means better nukes because of weapons science breakthroughs Bulldog .

Folks who support a new nuclear arms race remind me of rednecks in their 1978 pickup trucks with a confederate flag proudly displayed. The basically don't know shit!
Typical lying lib. There is no arms race, nuke or otherwise.

When Obama and Hillary were kissing Putin's ass you libs cheered. Until you answer for that you have zero credibility.

The day I know I'm a complete failure will be the day a numbskull Republican agrees with me on anything. Most of them are just as ignorant as Trump. That's why they cut taxes and borrow from foreign banks to fund spending. I'll give you ten to one odds they don't run their own households the same way.

Glad you got that off your chest, now what the hell are you blubbering about?

There will be a brand new one when NumbNuts Trump keeps making remarks about nukes. I'm 82 years old and first voted for Eisenhower. Trump is without reservation the dumbest son-of-a-bitch I've ever seen. He's lucky his old man tossed him a few million and brought him into his successful real estate company. Even at that he went bankrupt three times.

Nah, he played Hussein and Hitlery. Nice 'Reset Button' they had there. Trump knows what he's dealing with. He'll be tough, but he'll negotiate. Hussein and Hitlery were so far out of their league. Putin understood that.

Last edited:
Nah, he played Hussein and Hitlery. Nice 'Rest Button' they had there. Trump knows what he's dealing with. He'll be tough, but he'll negotiate. Hussein and Hitlery were so far out of their league. Putin understood that.

Like I said....if he continues to make remarks about nukes on the world stage somebody will give him one. This ain't some TV program he'll be running. Other world leaders have egos too.

Nah, he played Hussein and Hitlery. Nice 'Rest Button' they had there. Trump knows what he's dealing with. He'll be tough, but he'll negotiate. Hussein and Hitlery were so far out of their league. Putin understood that.

Like I said....if he continues to make remarks about nukes on the world stage somebody will give him one. This ain't some TV program he'll be running. Other world leaders have egos too.

Hey, he's just dealing with the Cold War mess Obama and Clinton left him. And an arms race goes along with a Cold War. But don't hate Trump for that, take it up with Obama and Clinton. This is their war.

There will be a brand new one when NumbNuts Trump keeps making remarks about nukes. I'm 82 years old and first voted for Eisenhower. Trump is without reservation the dumbest son-of-a-bitch I've ever seen. He's lucky his old man tossed him a few million and brought him into his successful real estate company. Even at that he went bankrupt three times.
Old timers?

------------------------------------------------- good , then they'll get a few coming their way . Do you live in a big city with company offices of weapons builders nearby . Feck other world leaders . Time for the USA to get back on top Campbell ??

Old timers?
----------------------------------- old timers are fine except for pacifist old timers MikeTX

Old timers?
----------------------------------- old timers are fine except for pacifist old timers MikeTX

Keep one thing in mind.......the third world war will be the last!

Putin and Trump share a mutual respect. They're tough, but they'll negotiate. I think Trump can quickly end Obama and Clinton's Cold War. WWIII will be averted.

It sounds like the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media is playing idiotic lefties like a counterfeit violin.

Old timers?

Keep one thing in mind.......the third world war will be the last!
------------------------------------------------ maybe , but old timers shouldn't worry too much about it Campbell !!

It sounds like the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media is playing idiotic lefties like a counterfeit violin.

You would have to be referring to Fox News and they're not smart enough to fool an idiot! Nobody watches that screwed up bunch except Republicans. They say the same screwed up shit all week long...24/7

Playing ol' Trump like a cheap harmonica!

Can't you just hear that sore loser Camp still pissed that Hillary lost??

Seems he will never get over it. Ah well. Hope his faith in FDR sustains him cause Trump will be sworn in on 20 Jan. Hell he might just freak the hell out. LOL

You would have to be referring to Fox News and they're not smart enough to fool an idiot! Nobody watches that screwed up bunch except Republicans. They say the same screwed up shit all week long...24/7

Oh and like MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS don't do the same??

Oh and like MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS don't do the same??

They at least report the news accurately. FAUX even puts their slant on the world news.

Forum List

Back