Cape Fear Utopia

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I am solidly convinced that is where democrats live. They are talking UP the RNC no less TRYING to garner support for stopping Trump. There are threads on this very board written by liberals proclaiming the RNC must stop Trump!

Well kiss my ass. The RNC does NOT own me and I DON'T take orders from them. WE Republicans OWN the RNC and they can damn well do what WE tell them or get the hell out.

THAT democrats is why I am sure you democrats live in Cape Fear Utopia. You are AFRAID of your own party. They OWN you just like cattle or swine. Think not? Who you got for two terms? A 75 year old man OR a sickly woman. You call that planning? Bernie would be 86 when he got out of office. And he is the healthy one.

All Hillary and Bernie are is a "patch" until you can figure someone out. You democrats are truly stuck. If Trump even starts his wall he gets ANOTHER four years and his VP at least 4. So that is 12 just gone. Good bye! See ya!

Hell if I was a car dealer Bernie would be the HIGH miles but good runner and Hillary would be back row back lot buy it and like it. But my warranty on BOTH would be the same. If it breaks in two crossing the curb you own both halves.

You sold out and booted youth to protect your aging your feeble. You booted out minorities to protect the "White Models". And now you live in fear and point the finger of blame at others. That is CLASSIC first chapter first line DNC playbook. BLAME OTHERS.

If Hillary sucked anymore Arab terrorist money she would be required to wear an ARCO sticker. And Bernie is running on borrowed parts {ideas} from just about every social wrecking yard in town.

Republicans on the other hand OWN the RNC and when they push models like Vega's {Bush} or Pinto's like Carly we DON'T buy. Not when there is the NEW 700 horsepower Challenger sitting there. Your standing next to your Vega, your Pinto and saying "Don't fire up that Challenger!"

TOO late. Money is down and title is on the hood. Bring your pink and run what you brung.

Donald "HELLCAT" Trump. I LIKE IT!

Fury

Last edited:
I don't know what a "tittle" is or why you say "tittles" are "pink", but I do know you are owned by the lowest common denominator. You despise your own country and Drumpf is the quickest way to finish what the GOP began a long time ago. Oh yeah, and you're just plain stupid.

Go ahead - run and tell Joe Duh Hoe that you're being picked on so he can delete my post and give you my address.

• Banned
I don't know what a "tittle" is or why you say "tittles" are "pink", but I do know you are owned by the lowest common denominator. You despise your own country and Drumpf is the quickest way to finish what the GOP began a long time ago. Oh yeah, and you're just plain stupid.

Go ahead - run and tell Joe Duh Hoe that you're being picked on so he can delete my post and give you my address.
I fixed that word and can I help it if you do not know common terms? Go to Youtube and look for a show called "Pinks".
And shower before you show up again huh?

Forum List

Back