Capitalism or Communism? Is communism really that horrible?

Nobody wants communism, dimwits. After the last ten years, not wanting regulation on business is insanity.
But yet our POTUS that was borne of parents that were BOTH avowed Communists...and in his college life sought them out isn't trying to bring us into that scope? Really?

*LIAR*

As Justice Scalia told Obama's Solicitor General Verrelli this past week?

"We aren't stupid..."

What's all this "we" business, commie? I thought you wanted to be alone?

By WE I mean all those that don't want to subscribe to commie means and ways. Leave us the" bleep" alone. Please. Nobody wants armageddon, do they? WE will NOT become slaves, nor allow our descendants to be born into commie bondage either.

Leave us alone! Leave everyone alone that wants to be left alone or doom will befall humanity. BIG doom. Karma works that way. Commie is immoral, evil, unless of course it's voluntary. Be nice, leave others alone.

By WE I mean all those that don't want to subscribe to commie means and ways. Leave us the" bleep" alone. Please. Nobody wants armageddon, do they? WE will NOT become slaves, nor allow our descendants to be born into commie bondage either.

Leave us alone! Leave everyone alone that wants to be left alone or doom will befall humanity. BIG doom. Karma works that way. Commie is immoral, evil, unless of course it's voluntary. Be nice, leave others alone.

So, by "we" you mean the other inmates in the insane asylum with you?

This is a put-on right? Might be funny but I think there are people that really think this way.

There's a reason that first world countries have ALL chosen mixed economies. Neither extreme is workable, and neither does a real service to the masses.

OE: This post receive a neg rep by Diamond Dave

Actually, that reason would be because every civilized country in the world has a share of spoiled, halfwitted dipshits who push for communist goals out of their own ignorance and hubris. (Take a bow, Sparky, because I most certainly am referring to you and those like you.)

The real dimwits that don't understand that we're not subsistence agriculture society any longer. We're part of a world economy, and for capitalism to work in the modern world, there's a need for a central government to do things like build and manage roads, airports, seaports. The dimwits don't understand that 100% employment is impossible in our, or any western economy, so some social safety net is necessary. The dimwits don't understand that people loose pensions (think Enron) or never had the opportunity to have a job to provide it. They understand that someone in their '70s would find it impossible to find anything close to affordable healthcare. The last I saw, hospitals wouldn't take a few chickens to give you a heart transplant.

The problem is, the dimwits are too dogmatic to think through what a much smaller government would mean. It would be a government that would be easier to own by corporations, at a much lower price than it is today.

Real communism is very scary to those who want to achieve power thru monetary wealth.

And what would happen to members of the said tribe if they did not do their part?

Banishment is the ultimate punishment for those who didn't follow the tribal rules. Most cases were solved by ostracism. But the tribe took care of the elderly, disabled, widows, and orphans.

And at one time? OUR Society did that unfettered...it was called Private Charity...WHY did government take on that role when it is NO WHERE to be found in the Constitution?

There's still a lot of private charity out there, it's just insufficient to meet the needs of those who lose their job, because it was shipped overseas. Or to provide some income to the disabled. In the midst of this last huge recession, food banks were running out of stock. People were losing their homes, since their banks weren't very charitable, and wound up homeless. Yes, Homelessness is still a huge problem in the richest country on earth. Most of those I run into are either old, have mental illness, or are families just down on their luck, through no fault of their own.

Welfare, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid have all been found to be Constitutional. Go read the opinions for the logic. Did you know that 100% employment is part of the Communist Manifesto?

Real communism is very scary to those who want to achieve power thru monetary wealth.

Communism is circles within circles, the closer to the center, the better the payoff, the perks. The closer to the Seat of Power, the more you know about where the bodies are buried.

I think you confuse Communism with Communion too much. ;)

You can't have Communion without God.

Banishment is the ultimate punishment for those who didn't follow the tribal rules. Most cases were solved by ostracism. But the tribe took care of the elderly, disabled, widows, and orphans.

And at one time? OUR Society did that unfettered...it was called Private Charity...WHY did government take on that role when it is NO WHERE to be found in the Constitution?

There's still a lot of private charity out there, it's just insufficient to meet the needs of those who lose their job, because it was shipped overseas. Or to provide some income to the disabled. In the midst of this last huge recession, food banks were running out of stock. People were losing their homes, since their banks weren't very charitable, and wound up homeless. Yes, Homelessness is still a huge problem in the richest country on earth. Most of those I run into are either old, have mental illness, or are families just down on their luck, through no fault of their own.

Welfare, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid have all been found to be Constitutional. Go read the opinions for the logic. Did you know that 100% employment is part of the Communist Manifesto?

Yeah Right. So are Prisons, Re-indoctrination, and Death Camps, and Mass Graves.

Communism is circles within circles, the closer to the center, the better the payoff, the perks. The closer to the Seat of Power, the more you know about where the bodies are buried.

The The USSR was not communism, neither was China.
True commmunism is pretty much impossible for humans considering their agressive and combative nature.

On the other matter I prefer to avoid symbolic cannibalism.

The The USSR was not communism, neither was China.
True commmunism is pretty much impossible for humans considering their agressive and combative nature.

On the other matter I prefer to avoid symbolic cannibalism.

There are other definitions of Communion that I was Referring too. You got off on the wrong floor there. My point, from my perspective is that there is no Communion where God is denied, in Spirit.

And WHY shipped overseas? ASK the Statists that are taxing the Hell out of Companies...ASK the Unions that have made it hard to conduct business in this country.

:eusa_hand:

And WHY shipped overseas? ASK the Statists that are taxing the Hell out of Companies...ASK the Unions that have made it hard to conduct business in this country.

:eusa_hand:

Why shipped overseas? Because they can find cheap labor over there. You won't find many Americans who'll work for $1/hr and 60 hour work weeks.

This is amazing. Is someone really arguing for communism in this thread?

No one that I can see. There does seem to be a trend by some to want to shrink down government to the size where we're run by corporations. Some seem to think that having our meat inspected makes us a communist society.

Forum List

Back