Capitalism responds to the crisis

He can take a pay cut if things are so rough for his staff, he seems just as greedy as the company charging $7 for a $.58 mask. Maybe his hospital wouldn’t need to charge $25 for a $.10 aspirin if the guy didn’t need to make 10 times more than his doctors make.

Again, he likely is which is why many of us want reform.

I appreciate you helping to make that argument.

I never said anything about reform, I want reform, so I don’t know why you keep arguing with me about it.

I have trouble feeling sympathetic with a CEO that is bitching about overcharging when he does the same damn thing and no one says a word about it. He is what is called a hypocrite yet because he is bitching about capitalism, you nut jobs are sympathetic to him.
Plus the journalist is damn lazy and you defend second class, dumbass journalism.

Is he likely a hypocrite? Yes, but that doesn't mean the issue isn't real.

No proof of the accusation being real or not. That is the claim, since no names or invoices are available, we have no idea if it’s true or not.

This has been all over television.

Because if it is on television it must be true? Brian Williams, Dan Rather were all over television and still lied.

Again, what proof is there? Just one piece of proof.

Again, he likely is which is why many of us want reform.

I appreciate you helping to make that argument.

I never said anything about reform, I want reform, so I don’t know why you keep arguing with me about it.

I have trouble feeling sympathetic with a CEO that is bitching about overcharging when he does the same damn thing and no one says a word about it. He is what is called a hypocrite yet because he is bitching about capitalism, you nut jobs are sympathetic to him.
Plus the journalist is damn lazy and you defend second class, dumbass journalism.

Is he likely a hypocrite? Yes, but that doesn't mean the issue isn't real.

No proof of the accusation being real or not. That is the claim, since no names or invoices are available, we have no idea if it’s true or not.

This has been all over television.

Because if it is on television it must be true? Brian Williams, Dan Rather were all over television and still lied.

Again, what proof is there? Just one piece of proof.

Don't believe. I don't care. We are finally going to see some change.

Greed. Taking advantage of the situation. Capitalism.

That's just markets - supply and demand. Capitalism, as you say.

Stands to prove, capitalism doesn't care for, much less guarantee, keeping the medical personnel we rely on alive and healthy - the very folks working to keep us alive and healthy. There is a lesson in this for all those worshiping capitalism as some sort of ersatz-religion. That lesson should read like, whenever there's something you really care for, don't trust capitalism to attain it. Because, for whatever you really care, it's guaranteed capitalism does not.
I take it you dont make a million bucks a year and are ticked off that he does

Deflect away kids.

Soviet Establishment of Revolutionary Tribunals

"The 1917 decree proclaimed that the workers' and peasants' revolutionary tribunals were established "for the purpose of the struggle against counter-revolutionary forces and defend the revolution, as well as to struggle against marauders, and profiteers, sabotage and other abuses by merchants, industrialists, clerks and others""

Stands to prove, capitalism doesn't care for, much less guarantee, keeping the medical personnel we rely on alive and healthy - the very folks working to keep us alive and healthy. There is a lesson in this for all those worshiping capitalism as some sort of ersatz-religion. That lesson should read like, whenever there's something you really care for, don't trust capitalism to attain it. Because, for whatever you really care, it's guaranteed capitalism does not.
That must be it for CEO raping their customers in a time of need while screwing their employees is such an admiral trait to the dumbass Trump crowd.

That must be it for CEO raping their customers in a time of need while screwing their employees is such an admiral trait to the dumbass Trump crowd.
Who says the CEO is raping his customers?

you folks are really leaping off the deep end

So CEOs never ever take advantage of situations to gouge customers. They never cut corners. They never ship goods they know are bad. Nope.

So CEOs never ever take advantage of situations to gouge customers. They never cut corners. They never ship goods they know are bad. Nope.
I am sure they do

but blanket condemnation of a particular CEO without evidence belongs in the French Revolution not the United States

I am sure they do

but blanket condemnation of a particular CEO without evidence belongs in the French Revolution not the United States

It's not like he is a reporter that you can make blanket generalizations about.

I am sure they do

What CEO was that?

I am sure they do

What CEO was that?
The hospital mentioned in post #1

I am sure they do

What CEO was that?

The hospital's CEO was not at fault.

I am sure they do

What CEO was that?

I agree

the story said the hospital ceo was complaining about a supplier price gouging on surgical masks

it turns out the supplier was in mexico beyond US government control but we were not informed about that up front

I am sure they do

What CEO was that?

I agree

the story said the hospital ceo was complaining about a supplier price gouging on surgical masks

it turns out the supplier was in mexico beyond US government control but we were not informed about that up front

It's still capitalism with people now understanding why capitalism needs restricted.

I am sure they do

What CEO was that?

I agree

It's still capitalism with people now understanding why capitalism needs restricted.
Too many libs do not understand capitalism

Existing regulations would cover the mask example in this story IF the supplier was located in America

but this is a fault of globalism not capitalism

bring manufacturing back to America where it belongs

Forum List

Back