Capitalistic greed is the main problem in the U.S.

1. Agreed government shouldn't rule by force. Ergo, the citizenry need to posses the force which is why, in the US, we have the Second Amendment.

The state must use force to sustain itself.

If the people are capable of defending themselves without the state, then the existence of the state is not needed.

2) Local militias are fine, but who controls them?

You do not control a militia.

The militia refers to the collective armed citizenry.

Unestablished leaders can be of importance, and should gain their recognition as a leader through voluntary support and influence within their community.

What if several militias compete for "turf"?

Militias do not have turf. The moment they do, they form a state.

States have turf. Governance and force create the state, and the state is what I oppose.

Would you consider the Crips and the Bloods militia? Do you see the problems here?

They are somewhere between thugs and capitalists. When they are not focused on making money through exploitation of the system, they are instilling terror in their communities.

The existence of turf means they fit the definition of a deep state. For that reason I oppose them adamamantly.

As to whether I see any problems with militias, I do not.

3) Thanks for shitting all over career military professionals. Interesting that you think senior officers and senior enlisted personnel are social misfits too incompetent to serve in any other capacity. I'm guessing you didn't serve. If so, I'm sure it didn't appeal to you and you left ASAP.

Okay, settle down.

The incentive to fight should be driven by more than just money, and historically it has been for soldiers in service.

Soldiers should be paid what is affordable, based on the levying of voluntary dues from the free population.

Last edited:
The price of the Epipen just went up 500%. It costs a dollar to make, and big pharma is charging $500.00 to save a child's life.

The cost of all drugs in the U.S. are ten times more than any other country.

Health insurance is high because of greed. Doctors and hospitals are some of the greediest.

And it's not just big pharma, it's big oil too. When oil was $140.00 a barrel, gas cost $4.00 a gallon. Now oil is three times less at $47.00 a barrel, and we still pay over $2,20 a gallon.

But the real big greed is the military industrial contractors. $600.00 for toilet seats.....$500.00 for coffee makers....and that's just the cheap stuff.

Greed is why we have a $17 trillion national debt.

Greed is why most crimes are committed. Most in prison are there because of greed.

Lawyers are greedy. NO money, you're guilty.

Politicians work less than six months a year for over $200,000.00 plus healthcare, paid vacations, free transportation, and full retirement after four years.

Remember all you 20, 30 & 40 somethings, you're gonna be old in the blink of an eye....and you're gonna pay through the wazoo. Promise.

So how does this happen in our system? What are the steps?

Also, who leads the volunteers, surely you agree that there needs to be some for of leadership, individuals who are responsible for making decisions when there is debate, organizing actions, managing budgets, etc etc etc. with a volunteer force, who leads? How do these people make a living, are they paid?

Officers in the reaction can be decided several ways. Through soldier assemblies and appointment. The former I would be skeptical about, but it worked for the RIAU and CNT.

Leadership is important. Rulership is not. A leader derives all his power from voluntary support and his own influence.

A voluntary mutual governance can be organized in many different ways, and the only rule of which is keeping force separate from governance. This narrows down the role of the voluntary mutual governance into being purely directional.

Essential management positions can be decided through appointment. Remember, the only rule here is that force is kept separate from governance.

It could be important for a local militia to have a clear leader. That person should be decided through assembly of the local militiamen.

Soldiers have fought for no money many times in the past. Thankfully, you can easily supply, maintain, and pay a defensive armed force purely through voluntary dues from the population, even if less than a third of the population chose to pay.
I think that sounds nice for a role play video game but in reality that is just not going to happen in America without a world war 3 or zombie apocolypse

So how does this happen in our system? What are the steps?

Also, who leads the volunteers, surely you agree that there needs to be some for of leadership, individuals who are responsible for making decisions when there is debate, organizing actions, managing budgets, etc etc etc. with a volunteer force, who leads? How do these people make a living, are they paid?

Officers in the reaction can be decided several ways. Through soldier assemblies and appointment. The former I would be skeptical about, but it worked for the RIAU and CNT.

Leadership is important. Rulership is not. A leader derives all his power from voluntary support and his own influence.

A voluntary mutual governance can be organized in many different ways, and the only rule of which is keeping force separate from governance. This narrows down the role of the voluntary mutual governance into being purely directional.

Essential management positions can be decided through appointment. Remember, the only rule here is that force is kept separate from governance.

It could be important for a local militia to have a clear leader. That person should be decided through assembly of the local militiamen.

Soldiers have fought for no money many times in the past. Thankfully, you can easily supply, maintain, and pay a defensive armed force purely through voluntary dues from the population, even if less than a third of the population chose to pay.
I think that sounds nice for a role play video game but in reality that is just not going to happen in America without a world war 3 or zombie apocolypse

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
― Abraham Lincoln

1. Agreed government shouldn't rule by force. Ergo, the citizenry need to posses the force which is why, in the US, we have the Second Amendment.

The state must use force to sustain itself.

If the people are capable of defending themselves without the state, then the existence of the state is not needed.

2) Local militias are fine, but who controls them?

You do not control a militia.

The militia refers to the collective armed citizenry.

Unestablished leaders can be of importance, and should gain their recognition as a leader through voluntary support and influence within their community.

What if several militias compete for "turf"?

Militias do not have turf. The moment they do, they form a state.

States have turf. Governance and force create the state, and the state is what I oppose.

Would you consider the Crips and the Bloods militia? Do you see the problems here?

They are somewhere between thugs and capitalists. When they are not focused on making money through exploitation of the system, they are instilling terror in their communities.

The existence of turf means they fit the definition of a deep state. For that reason I oppose them adamamantly.

As to whether I see any problems with militias, I do not.

3) Thanks for shitting all over career military professionals. Interesting that you think senior officers and senior enlisted personnel are social misfits too incompetent to serve in any other capacity. I'm guessing you didn't serve. If so, I'm sure it didn't appeal to you and you left ASAP.

Okay, settle down.

The incentive to fight should be driven by more than just money, and historically it has been for soldiers in service.

Soldiers should be paid what is affordable, based on the levying of voluntary dues from the free population.
You do realize that your proposition is all theory and can only exist in a land of fairies and unicorns, right? In the real world you will have groups, gangs and militia that fight for turf, power, and wealth. And in the real world you can't just say that you "oppose it" the end result is chaos. Your scenario only works if everybody in the group are like minded. Otherwise, if you want a civilized society there needs to be some form of governement

...The incentive to fight should be driven by more than just money, and historically it has been for soldiers in service.

Dude, you are deluded if you believe our nation's men and women in uniform serve out a career just for the money.

"....The army is the place for those that cannot fit into any other society than the one they are fighting for. My father never took a single penny for himself during his military service, besides food and a bed to sleep on."

What country are you from? What military did your father serve, for how long and in what capacity because the whole "never took a penny for himself" sounds fishy. You know, like bullshit.

I believe the government has a limited role in society and it's responsibility is to protect those rights not tell you how to use them.

Do you believe in prisons, laws, and a police force that acts as a paramilitary for those two things.

Dictation

Still playing the anarchist? I've noticed those like you support anarchy until someone else does something you don't like.

[
Dude, you are deluded if you believe our nation's men and women in uniform serve out a career just for the money.

Dude, I was literally just stating the exact opposite.

Military service should not be treated like a career. It should be treated as a moral responsibility.

The US military is in no way moral though,

What military did your father serve, for how long and in what capacity because the whole "never took a penny for himself" sounds fishy. You know, like bullshit.

He did not need the money. He sent it all back to his family at the time.

He only made something like 6000$ a year.

Still playing the anarchist? I've noticed those like you support anarchy until someone else does something you don't like.

Untrue. I do not care for others actions, nor do I want a means to dictate them.

My only qualm is with those that commit physically harmful behavior to someones personhood or property.

Oh, and stop deflecting.

Untrue. I do not care for others actions, nor do I want a means to dictate them.

My only qualm is with those that commit physically harmful behavior to someones personhood or property.

Oh, and stop deflecting.

Then you dictate, hypocrite.

In other words, you're almost a full anarchist?

I dictate the fate of another person in self defense.

The definition of anarchism is not zero-dication. (there are a lot of legitimate definitions too)

That is why I do not have a problem with you having employees.

I dictate the fate of another person in self defense.

The definition of anarchism is not zero-dication. (there are a lot of legitimate definitions too)

That is why I do not have a problem with you having employees.

Or they dictate it to you when you fail.

That's why I said you're almost there.

Folks who call themselves Christians especially, should always ask 'What would Jesus do?' It's a helpful starting point for deciding on what's right. But if you're not a religious person, just approach issues like this as if you're talking about your own family members. Would you be ok with them dying because they couldn't afford the medication they needed to survive?

Folks who call themselves Christians especially, should always ask 'What would Jesus do?' It's a helpful starting point for deciding on what's right. But if you're not a religious person, just approach issues like this as if you're talking about your own family members. Would you be ok with them dying because they couldn't afford the medication they needed to survive?

The question of what Jesus would do is simple.

He wouldn't go into politics and start telling others what to do and how much they should pay. When he wouldn't be preaching, he would be living an aesthetic lifestyle in praise of God.

Jesus wouldn't involve the government forcing anyone to do anything. He never did.

My family members wouldn't die. I'd do what I needed to do to make sure they had what they needed.

Forum List

Back