šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Capitol Police employ the 'Matador Defense'. That is not Trump's fault.

Pelosi probably set it up. Told them to allow the mob in. Makes for great tv ratings and makes dumb Don and the Rs look bad.

Itā€™s certainly possible.

I will play your game and let say it is true then Pelosi along with Schumer put American lives at risk if it were true and what has been called for Trump should also be called for them...

Now do I believe this?

No, but do I believe what you wrote is possible?

Yes!

Now with that written Trump words did incite the insurrection on our nation Capitol and he should be held accountable for what his words caused.

Freedom of Speech has it limits and you can not yell fire in a crowded theater or bomb on a plane and Trump words did incite those people and he hold the responsibility for his words but not their actions!

Read that carefully everyone because I wrote Trump is responsible for his WORDS but not the idiots INSURRECTION!

The Police failure is their failure and those that are in charge of the Police should be fired and if Pelosi allowed this to happen then she should be removed from office...

No excuse for what happened and many failures happened that day and I will state I wanted Pence to invoke the 25th amendment but after reflecting it might be wise not to and leave impeachment alone and ride out the last days of Trump term and let the man leave in disgrace!

Now some will ask why the change of heart?

I do not want anymore bloodshed and if Pence or Congress removes Trump before his last day you can bet this country will erupt into a Civil War!
Boy. You sure are worded. A concise response was all that was needed.

The OP does make some good points, some not.

The siege of the Capitol Building lies directly at the feet of Trump. He should be prosecuted for inciting insurrection.

However, the OP is right that there was gross negligence on the part of the Capitol Hill police. Heads need to roll. Trumpā€™s tweets and social media was full that something big was headed for on January 6th. They should have been prepared.

Trump said that he's glad Loeffler and Perdue lost in Georgia because they weren't loyal and didn't defend him enough.

Truthfully I believe Trump plan all this time was to destroy the GOP and he is playing them for the fools they are!
If Trumpā€™s failed presidency results in the demise of the R Party, heā€™s my hero.

Pelosi probably set it up. Told them to allow the mob in. Makes for great tv ratings and makes dumb Don and the Rs look bad.

I will play your game and let say it is true then Pelosi along with Schumer put American lives at risk if it were true and what has been called for Trump should also be called for them...

Now do I believe this?

Yes!

Now with that written Trump words did incite the insurrection on our nation Capitol and he should be held accountable for what his words caused.

Freedom of Speech has it limits and you can not yell fire in a crowded theater or bomb on a plane and Trump words did incite those people and he hold the responsibility for his words but not their actions!

Read that carefully everyone because I wrote Trump is responsible for his WORDS but not the idiots INSURRECTION!

The Police failure is their failure and those that are in charge of the Police should be fired and if Pelosi allowed this to happen then she should be removed from office...

No excuse for what happened and many failures happened that day and I will state I wanted Pence to invoke the 25th amendment but after reflecting it might be wise not to and leave impeachment alone and ride out the last days of Trump term and let the man leave in disgrace!

I do not want anymore bloodshed and if Pence or Congress removes Trump before his last day you can bet this country will erupt into a Civil War!

Is it possible?

Yes

Do I believe that is what transpired?

No

The siege of the Capitol Building lies directly at the feet of Trump. He should be prosecuted for inciting insurrection.

However, the OP is right that there was gross negligence on the part of the Capitol Hill police. Heads need to roll. Trumpā€™s tweets and social media was full that something big was headed for on January 6th. They should have been prepared.

Trump said that he's glad Loeffler and Perdue lost in Georgia because they weren't loyal and didn't defend him enough.

Truthfully I believe Trump plan all this time was to destroy the GOP and he is playing them for the fools they are!
If Trumpā€™s failed presidency results in the demise of the R Party, heā€™s my hero.

Yeah, but what will rise to replace the failed group from the Whig Party?

Sorry, but it is not justifiable to lay the rush on the Capitol at Trump's feet. The Capitol Police knew days in advance there would be thousands of boisterous Trump supporters marching on the Capitol. This should have been crowd control 101. Set up a perimeter with barricades and immediately repel any advance with non-lethal means. They should never have gotten within 100 yards of the building. Fire the Capitol Police Chief. As always JMHO.

Yeah.. Trump has been calling the mob out for weeks for a wild day at the Capitol because of the stolen election.

Who cares? It has to be better. Plus with any luck, the death of the R Party might also lead to the death of the D Party.

Who cares? It has to be better. Plus with any luck, the death of the R Party might also lead to the death of the D Party.

D party has been around longer, so I doubt they die off...

Now do I believe this?

Yes!

Is it possible?

Yes

No
Timely article discusses the possibility the riot was planned.

Was the Assault on the Capitol Building a False Flag?
By Jon Rappoport
Jon Rappoportā€™s blog
January 8, 2021
Iā€™m writing this hours before posting it, so events may unfold that add more information.
The first thing you need to ask yourself: was the break-in at the Capitol, while Congress was in session holding a debate about election certification, an attempt to stop a transfer of power to Biden, or an attempt to stop the debate itselfā€”during which legislators would have laid out evidence of fraud?
The assault did achieve a stoppage of the debate, which was being carried live on television.
The legislators were evacuated.
Was the Assault on the Capitol Building a False Flag? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Lol. Being around longer makes them less likely to die??? Illogical.

Now do I believe this?

Yes!

Is it possible?

Yes

No

By Jon Rappoport
Jon Rappoportā€™s blog
January 8, 2021
Iā€™m writing this hours before posting it, so events may unfold that add more information.
The first thing you need to ask yourself: was the break-in at the Capitol, while Congress was in session holding a debate about election certification, an attempt to stop a transfer of power to Biden, or an attempt to stop the debate itselfā€”during which legislators would have laid out evidence of fraud?
The assault did achieve a stoppage of the debate, which was being carried live on television.
Was the Assault on the Capitol Building a False Flag? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Is it possible?

Yes

Do I believe that is what happened?

No

There three things I am sure of:

1. I will pay Taxes

2. I will die

3. Ana de Armas will never wake beside me naked calling me her Sexual Gawd...

Everything else is possible well except another Cubs World Series in my life...

Lol. Being around longer makes them less likely to die??? Illogical.

No, but they have yet to split like the former Whig party did...

Yep. A false flag. Likely.

Iā€™ve read and seen reports of Antifa members (from Philadelphia and Tempe) being inside the Capitol building. A close-up photo of one of the protestorā€™s wrists shows a hammer and sickle tattoo. There is a claim that Antifa members were bused into DC a day before the rally.

Obviously, if the assault on the Capitol building was a false flag, all the blame cascading down on Trumpers paves the way for Biden and his handlers to carry out even more draconian measures on the American people, under the rubric of National Securityā€”piled on top of the COVID lockdowns.

Now do I believe this?

Yes!

Is it possible?

Yes

No

By Jon Rappoport
Jon Rappoportā€™s blog
January 8, 2021

This is ridiculous. Both before the riot and after the count was resumed, no evidence of fraud was ever presented by the objectors. They just presented generalized accusations, just like the trumpsters have done so many times before, including in several courts.

BTW: just where is all of this evidence, physically? Who has it? Somebody must be holding these affidavits, etc. Why wasn't this stuff ever posted on the internet, like the complaints filed with the various courts, affidavits, etc., so that the public can read it?

Forum List

Back