Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

Would someone confirm that there have been actual trials with jury verdicts?
I'm unaware of any. There is a reason these people were kept locked down in atrocious conditions for nearly a year. I hope that everyone who is cheering for this, gets exactly the same treatment someday.

There wasn’t security on 1/6?

What do you call all those injured officers?
I think 21% were on duty that day. When everyone was warned. Why so few

Son. I have picked off more libturds on 1st than the Major Leagues

This was a loosely planned and coordinated event that morphed off itself

I'm unaware of any. There is a reason these people were kept locked down in atrocious conditions for nearly a year. I hope that everyone who is cheering for this, gets exactly the same treatment someday.
Millions of Americans have been receiving that treatment for decades. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad that you have been ignorant of that fact.

insurrection-definition.jpg

The insurrectionists were attempting to violently overthrow a duly elected government.

They have bail so you don't have to sit in jail.

I'm sure most of the Jan 6th rioters could afford bail.

And if they couldn't make bail, trump should've paid bail for them.

I believe because of the way they had to scurry and grab these people up quickly that the captured saw or heard things they should not and are being reprogrammed. They will end up like Assange , tormented from brilliance to insanity.

I believe because of the way they had to scurry and grab these people up quickly that the captured saw or heard things they should not and are being reprogrammed. They will end up like Assange , tormented from brilliance to insanity.
:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

So no found guilty just as I stated
Yes, he was found guilty. That is part of any plea deal.

Your ignorance of our justice system is amazing. How do you even dare to comment on it when you know nothing about it?!?

Just right.

Donald Trump Jr. text-message pleading for dad to end Jan. 6 riot: ‘He’s got to condemn this shit ASAP’​

“I’m pushing it hard. I agree,” Meadows wrote.

“We need an Oval Office address,” Don Jr. texted. “He has to leave now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand.”

They didn’t get a speech. Instead, President Trump watched and waited as his supporters stormed into the Capitol, stormed around the halls of Congress and fought with cops.
Donnie Jr too afraid to talk to his own daddy.

Your ignorance of our justice system is amazing. How do you even dare to comment on it when you know nothing about it?!?
There were no findings of guilt
He took a plea deal which is largely a mitigated negotiation between the two sides
As I though this never saw the valid light of day nor court activity.

Gettin all frustrated and shitty spitty emotetard

Forum List

Back