Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

These people have been held in isolation and reprogrammed to confess. That’s why it has taken so long for their whereabouts to be revealed

Last edited:
It’s fascinating to watch cultists worship someone who doesn’t give a flying fuck about them.

What’s funny is that they think they’re individuals. LOL

Google is your friend, cultist.

Google is your friend, cultist.

I don’t have an issue with him doing jail time for attacking cops. The problem is the sentence is way too much. Let’s see the Feds do the same for BLM and Antifa trash who did much worse over the last two years. But of course we won’t, because they aren’t spending all their resources to track down those traitors. They are the brown shirts for the current regime.

Like I said, you guys would had done well in Nazi Germany at extermination camps.

Again, what law did he break and what did he do?
Did you not read the OP?

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

Did you not read the OP?

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.
Link is paywalled for me, that’s why I asked specifically what he did.

I don’t have an issue with him doing jail time for attacking cops. The problem is the sentence is way too much. Let’s see the Feds do the same for BLM and Antifa trash who did much worse over the last two years. But of course we won’t, because they aren’t spending all their resources to track down those traitors. They are the brown shirts for the current regime.

Like I said, you guys would had done well in Nazi Germany at extermination camps.
In many states, it is an automatic five year prison sentence if you attack a cop.

Where a defendant’s conduct constitutes Aggravated Battery, the offense is upgraded to a first degree felony, punishable by up to 30 years in prison.

Any person convicted of aggravated battery on a police officer is subject to a minimum mandatory prison sentence of 5 years. See Section 784.07(2)(d), Florida Statutes.

Did you not read the OP?

These people are flat-earthers. It doesn’t matter what you tell them, they’ll cling to their precious snowflake beliefs. Because cult.

In many states, it is an automatic five year prison sentence if you assault a cop.

Battery on a Police Officer is classified as a third degree felony. As such, the offense is punishable by up to 5 years in prison or 5 years of probation, and a $5,000 fine.

Where a defendant’s conduct constitutes Aggravated Battery, the offense is upgraded to a first degree felony, punishable by up to 30 years in prison.

Any person convicted of aggravated battery on a police officer is subject to a minimum mandatory prison sentence of 5 years. See Section 784.07(2)(d), Florida Statutes.
And yet that sentence is almost never given.

Forum List

Back