Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

He ain't going to jail for Trump...what a statement to make...Can you find for me where Trump said to attack the capitol?...I'll wait...and how many BLM and ANTIFA members went to jail for Biden?....man people just get really stupid with TDS....
BLM and ANTIFA??? Where is the evidence for that??? Do you have any? I bet not!!! Bigly!!!

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

Palmer made his way to the front line during the chaos and started to attack, throwing a wooden plank, spraying a fire extinguisher, then hurling it when it was done. He rooted around for other objects, prosecutors said. He was briefly pepper-sprayed by police before he attacked officers again with a pole. He pleaded guilty to attacking officers.

Palmer said in a handwritten letter to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

Another man goes to jail for trump.

5 years? He'll be out in 30 months as long as he doesn't screw up in prison.

Do you think the Jan 6th rioter sentences have been too short? Or just right?
Turn on zee ovens Otis...turnz dem on! So proud to get together, together, together! So proud to get together.. with your friends and my friends...You nazi scum. Most of those elected Prog and unelected evil fiefdom warriors never worked a real day in their lives. The only way to counter that is to vote in the same on the other side as the nastiness ratchets up. Pelosi was a mob teenage whore. Passed around during the JFK era. She is a sociopathic psychotic. You can tell in her ways. Even with that she sweated a bit during a questioning of an issue over a decade ago or more when asked by than reporters. I tried to look it up, but she looked like Katherine Helmond in the movie Brazil having the skin on her face peeled back and stretched.

Well, most of the guilty perps are accepting guilty pleas.
So, despite all the deflections , there was no impartial judgement that was passed. Merely a frightened guy likely being told he would be hung in the town square so he took the 5. Justice unavailable

There were no findings of guilt
He took a plea deal which is largely a mitigated negotiation between the two sides
As I though this never saw the valid light of day nor court activity.
As I said, the vast majority of indictments end this way in America.

This is news to you?

The man accepted a guilty plea. He did the crime and was found guilty.

Big Bad Trash Trump supporter Robert Palmer was sentenced to 63 months for his violent riot at the Capitol. He should have gotten a lot more time. at least 10 years.

He cried at sentencing, like a total weakling- which Trumpers are.

He said this:
Palmer said to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

“Trump supporters were lied to by those at the time who had great power," he wrote. "They kept spitting out the false narrative about a stolen election and how it was ‘our duty’ to stand up to tyranny.”

Finally a trash Trumper admits the truth, that there was no election fraud and Trump lied to these gullible fools, playing them for total suckers.

Funny how it takes prison for an idiot Trumper to admit reality, that there was no election fraud.
Trump supporters are so gullible they will believe any lie they are fed. What a total disgrace

Big Bad Trash Trump supporter Robert Palmer was sentenced to 63 months for his violent riot at the Capitol. He should have gotten a lot more time. at least 10 years.

He cried at sentencing, like a total weakling- which Trumpers are.

He said this:
Palmer said to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

“Trump supporters were lied to by those at the time who had great power," he wrote. "They kept spitting out the false narrative about a stolen election and how it was ‘our duty’ to stand up to tyranny.”

Finally a trash Trumper admits the truth, that there was no election fraud and Trump lied to these gullible fools, playing them for total suckers.

Funny how it takes prison for an idiot Trumper to admit reality, that there was no election fraud.
Trump supporters are so gullible they will believe any lie they are fed. What a total disgrace

Here’s a thing that the Trump cult do not understand - he doesn’t give a flying fuck about them.

The only person that The Orange Narcissist cares about is himself. He’d throw his cult followers under a bus in a heartbeat if he thought it would benefit him.

Here’s a thing that the Trump cult do not understand - he doesn’t give a flying fuck about them.

The only person that The Orange Narcissist cares about is himself. He’d throw his cult followers under a bus in a heartbeat if he thought it would benefit him.
Yup Trump supporters are the most gullible people in US political history. These trash losers will believe any lie they are fed, as long as it supports the GOP. Party over country.

Trump played these trash for suckers, and they fell for it like gullible fools.

What exactly is President Trump supposed to do to help this man? He’s not in office thanks to the steal.

So breaking a man by throwing him in prison for a long time is “proof” that the crime he didn’t commit happened?

You guys would had done well in Nazi Germany, and will do well in future gulags as guards or “administrators.”
Huh? He admitted to committing the crime, and admitted Trump played him?? He admitted this, in his own words.

This is proof you live in an alternate reality and spin every fact to support your sheep narrative.
Party over country for you trash. You're a disgrace to America.

So breaking a man by throwing him in prison for a long time is “proof” that the crime he didn’t commit happened?

You guys would had done well in Nazi Germany, and will do well in future gulags as guards or “administrators.”
I cannot help but wonder how much YOU would have cried if it had been you.

I cannot help but wonder how much YOU would have cried if it had been you.
I have been sentenced and did not shed a tear, so shut the fuck up you weak little bitch.

I'm a real motha fuckin gansta, and if we were in prison, you'd be doing my laundry and paying me 1 book of stamps a week, because you are a gullible weak bitch, just like this trash Trumper. This weakling will be food and some muslim will make him his bitch, like all Trumpers are.

So go suck that you pathetic piece of shit.

What exactly is President Trump supposed to do to help this man? He’s not in office thanks to the steal.

He could’ve stopped lying that got this man in prison in the first place.

But he doesn’t give a shit about him - or you - because lying to himself and to you is how this malignant narcissist deals with losing.

Huh? He admitted to committing the crime, and admitted Trump played him?? He admitted this, in his own words.

This is proof you live in an alternate reality and spin every fact to support your sheep narrative.
Party over country for you trash. You're a disgrace to America.
What crime did he commit? Your link is paywall blocked.

Him claiming President Trump “betrayed him” doesn’t make it so. It’s another kangaroo court and sham conviction over nothing.

You cultists are all for law and order unless your tribe breaks the law.

Cults gonna cult!

Forum List

Back