Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

I don’t know. Is that an attempt to change the subject?

why didn’t trump call off the riot like everyone asked him to?
Cause it was happening in real time while he was giving his peaceful speech perhaps. This was Fed property protected by the Feds. not a Prez

I think anyone who falls for Trump's hoaxes is seriously lacking in critical thinking skills.

I call them retarded as a form of shorthand.
You fell for the prog/Biden hoax. That makes you 1000 times dumber.

When they start sending BLM rioters to jail for burning down entire cities, black owned and minority owned businesses, destroying entire neighborhoods and blocks, and smashing store windows and robbing and stripping places to the bones, then we can have this little discussion.
They sentenced arsonists and looters to jail time. In fact, they got harsher sentences than any of the Capitol rioters so far.

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

Palmer made his way to the front line during the chaos and started to attack, throwing a wooden plank, spraying a fire extinguisher, then hurling it when it was done. He rooted around for other objects, prosecutors said. He was briefly pepper-sprayed by police before he attacked officers again with a pole. He pleaded guilty to attacking officers.

Palmer said in a handwritten letter to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

Another man goes to jail for trump.

5 years? He'll be out in 30 months as long as he doesn't screw up in prison.

Do you think the Jan 6th rioter sentences have been too short? Or just right?
Five years? Excellent. Well-deserved.

You libturds are so fucking stupid

if you were planning a huge outdoor event and were warned for 2 weeks bt nyc dertctives and others trouble might ensue. what would you do in those 2 weeks?

you have only 2 answers
Well I sure wouldn’t urge them to March to the Capitol and tell them:

“If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore”​

Last edited:
Well I sure wouldn’t tell them urge them to March to the Capitol and tell them:

Epps did the same thing, when is he being punished?

Well I sure wouldn’t tell them urge them to March to the Capitol and tell them:

So he meant to go attack the congress directly and use violence right?

Why is it when you liberal women yell at me here it turns me on. It is the darnest thing I evers saws

Epps did the same thing, when is he being punished?
Who????????????????????? You mean the man in the shiny MAGA hat whispering to the retard to go attack................lolololol

God Pelosi pulled a real stinker and a vet was shot to death

So he meant to go attack the congress directly and use violence right?

Why is it when you liberal women yell at me here it turns me on. It is the darnest thing I evers saws
….oh shit…

AA5B8677-3EFA-4A10-B369-0D6C445B3DEC.jpeg

Big Bad Trash Trump supporter Robert Palmer was sentenced to 63 months for his violent riot at the Capitol. He should have gotten a lot more time. at least 10 years.

He cried at sentencing, like a total weakling- which Trumpers are.

He said this:
Palmer said to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

“Trump supporters were lied to by those at the time who had great power," he wrote. "They kept spitting out the false narrative about a stolen election and how it was ‘our duty’ to stand up to tyranny.”

Finally a trash Trumper admits the truth, that there was no election fraud and Trump lied to these gullible fools, playing them for total suckers.

Funny how it takes prison for an idiot Trumper to admit reality, that there was no election fraud.
Trump supporters are so gullible they will believe any lie they are fed. What a total disgrace

Palmer would have said anything to the judge to try to get off with no jail time. He would have gotten that most probably if he had been, like Sullivan the violence inviter, a Trump-hating leftist extremists BLM member.

I agree with you that Palmer is a weak man, attempting to blame others for just own actions, as if he were a Democrat...like Hillary or Biden.

No one put a gun up to his head and made him engage in violence, to attack the Capitol Police. No one forced him to do those things. He needs to man-up and in it.

A stolen election did not force him to engage in violence. Biden's complete incompetence and failure is not to blame. Palmer allowed himself to be manipulated and lost control of his own actions.

If you break the law, no matter who you are, you should be punished...unless you are an Insider-trading House Spesker, a repeat false evidence manufacturing Hiuse Intel Chairman, or a Consttitution / Law-violating Democrat President.

I have little pity for Palmer, but I am angry at the criminal hypocrisy Democrats and snowflakes have created, embraced, and enforce.

Forum List

Back