Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

Well dumbfuck, I’ll just embarrass you again. Unlike people like you, I’ve never been arrested or gone to prison. I’ve seen the insides of prisons doing research and most of them are decent condition. Sorry, prison is no time supposed to be a country club. Seems you libtards run things into the ground. No surprise for a party of ignorant racists like you. It’s a wonder you remember to breathe.
Oh, you've seen pictures! Wow!

I've actually volunteered in jails and prisons for over two decades. I know firsthand just how bad their conditions are and how the inmates are treated.

You also appear to be ignorant of the fact that jails all over the country shut down inmate visits for over a year due to Covid.

The 1/6 insurrectionists have not been treated any different than anyone else.

Because most people aren't retarded enough to attack a cop.

And this dipshit was part of an insurrection attempting to overthrow our duly elected government.
Yet not a peep out of you when BLM and Antifa actually killed cops. There was no insurrection. Show us these insurrection charges. You’re so ignorant it’s sad.

Oh, you've seen pictures! Wow!

I've actually volunteered in jails and prisons for over two decades. I know firsthand just how bad their conditions are and how the inmates are treated.

You also appear to be ignorant of the fact that jails all over the country shut down inmate visits for over a year due to Covid.

The 1/6 insurrectionists have not been treated any different than anyone else.
More lies and bullshit. Expected from one of the more ignorant people here. Hey asshole, research involves more than pictures. Your grade school education didn’t cover that apparently. Deflections, excuses, you racist usual MO. Yes these people have been treated differently. Thanks for showing how stupid you truly are.

More lies and bullshit. Expected from one of the more ignorant people here. Hey asshole, research involves more than pictures. Your grade school education didn’t cover that apparently. Deflections, excuses, you racist usual MO. Yes these people have been treated differently. Thanks for showing how stupid you truly are.
I don't need any lectures from some dipshit whose knowledge of our justice system comes from pictures. I have firsthand experience.

MTG walks into a jail and is just shocked, shocked at how bad the inmates are being treated. How fucking pathetic she has that level of ignorance.

And you fell for her histrionics. Which makes you even more pathetic.

You like moving pictures, do ya?

I don't need any lectures from some dipshit whose knowledge of our justice system comes from pictures. I have firsthand experience.

MTG walks into a jail and is just shocked, shocked at how bad the inmates are being treated. How fucking pathetic she has that level of ignorance.

And you fell for her histrionics. Which makes you even more pathetic.
Cry harder bitch. The fact that I know a LOT more than you ever will is obvious. My research didn’t involve just looking at pictures like someone with your limited brainpower has to stick to. By the way numbnuts, YOU are obsessing over MTG. Who I NEVER mentioned you ignorant fool. You’re pathetic. A joke. A rube. A cultist. The list goes on...

Cry harder bitch. The fact that I know a LOT more than you ever will is obvious. My research didn’t involve just looking at pictures like someone with your limited brainpower has to stick to. By the way numbnuts, YOU are obsessing over MTG. Who I NEVER mentioned you ignorant fool. You’re pathetic. A joke. A rube. A cultist. The list goes on...
MTG is the one who started the outcry over the treatment of the insurrectionists. Jesus, you don't even know who is pulling your strings!!! How sad is that?

Well I sure wouldn’t urge them to March to the Capitol and tell them:

“If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore”​

Yet you Dems used language that included that exact phrase and claimed it was fine. Hypocrisy exposed. Noting you don’t mention the phrase “peacefully protest” that Trump used.

Cherry picking. I’m not watching your left wing propaganda. Your pathetic flailing and dodging is funny. Still can’t find those insurrection charges...
Yep. Just like every tard, you avoid anything which challenges your delusions like the plague.

MTG is the one who started the outcry over the treatment of the insurrectionists. Jesus, you don't even know who is pulling your strings!!! How sad is that?
You are one stupid fuck you asshole. YOU are obsessing over MTG. I NEVER mentioned her dumbfuck. There were complaints about the treatment of these people long before that. How sad is it that you’re so stupid? Nobody pulls my strings. Yet you are dutifully defending your masters...

Yep. Just like every tard, you avoid anything which challenges your delusions like the plague.
No, just not watching these things that (knowing you retards) links to something else entirely. You’re desperate to change your story because you look stupid again.

He did that. Loud and clear. He didn't suggest the orange pile of shit go to jail instead of him. He just places some blame on the orange pile of shit for abusing his station by telling so many embarrassing and dangerous lies.
You trying to make Trump sound like Biden? Biden is literally killing Americans with the lies he is telling, telling Americans vaccinated people can not catch or transmit COVID. According to Biden he has now 'killed' more Americans now with COVID than Trump has.

Your irrational hatred for a man no longer in office ranks right up there with comrade Pelosi's and comrade Hillary's...

Here is a news report about the DC jail from a year and a half ago. Long before MTG visited.

You will notice they had to isolate 88 inmates because of Covid. This is what the tard herd is calling "solitary confinement".

MTG is a fucking retard.

covid-dc-jail.jpg

You trying to make Trump sound like Biden? Biden is literally killing Americans with the lies he is telling, telling Americans vaccinated people can not catch or transmit COVID. According to Biden he has now 'killed' more Americans now with COVID than Trump has.

Your irrational hatred for a man no longer in office ranks right up there with comrade Pelosi's and comrade Hillary's...
Oh look, hits one alight challenge, immediately degenerates onto a worthless, quivering blob of whataboutism.

As always.

Here is a report on the DC jail from over a year and a half ago discussing the deplorable conditions of the DC jail and the treatment of the regular inmates.

Only 30 minutes a day out of their cells.

Where the fuck were MTG's crocodile tears then?

Now what do you think the odds are that MTG will continue to pursue the horrible treatment of the inmates in our federal DC jail to make sure they are ALL treated more humanely?

Yeah. Zero.

She is putting on theater for the rubes.

Forum List

Back