Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

That is total bullshit. The mistreatment has been proven.
The same mistreatment that's been plaguing the DC jail for years.

It's like Turkish or Mexican prisons. If you don't like the bad conditions there, don't commit crimes there.

None of these allegations of neglect came as a surprise to local Washington officials, many of whom have complained about conditions at the jail for years. Still, at a public hearing this week, some expressed frustration that, despite longstanding problems at the jail, it took the arrival of a small group of out-of-town — and largely white — defendants to finally get anyone to care.

“Recent reports about squalid conditions in the district jails are unfortunately not new,” Karl A. Racine, Washington’s attorney general, said at the hearing. Mr. Racine went on to say that “concerns about conditions at the jail received little attention until they were raised by mostly white defendants accused of perpetrating the Jan. 6 insurrection.”

Problems at D.C. Jail Were Ignored Until Jan. 6 Defendants Came Along​

Now you are just making shit up because you can't handle the truth.

Sad.

Watch the videos I posted. This mistreatment of prisoners was happening long before MTG stumbled her idiot ass into that jail.
I am not making it up. A member of Congress has said so and the Deputy Warden's social media shows she is monster.

Do you think people are as uninformed as you?

None of these allegations of neglect came as a surprise to local Washington officials, many of whom have complained about conditions at the jail for years.

Problems at D.C. Jail Were Ignored Until Jan. 6 Defendants Came Along​

[/url]

Nobody cared about black people being mistreated.

June 2015: https://www.washlaw.org/pdf/conditions_of_confinement_report.PDF

The appalling conditions of confinement in D.C. prison facilities, especially in light of their disproportionate impact on African-Americans, are a key criminal justice and civil rights issue in Washington DC. This is the third in a series of reports focusing on criminal justice reform and civil rights issues by the Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs.

[snip]

The D.C. Jail’s physical condition is alarming. Inspection reports by the D.C. Department of Health (DOH) have identified numerous violations of established correctional and public health standards, as well as structural and mechanical problems that are “serious to extremely serious.”

[snip]

Suicide prevention practices in the D.C. Jail are “in need of immediate corrective action.”

[snip]

Correctional officers may not have been provided sufficient training. A theme running throughout prior reports is that some of the District’s correctional officers have not been provided modern, effective training.

[snip]

Numerous parts of the medical facility were deemed “dirty” or “damaged” and there was “a sewer odor” in some of the rooms

Inmates were still complaining of that sewer smell FIVE YEARS LATER.

No it is special and you know it.
The conditions there have gone back to the 1980's

In 1985, a federal judge in the case of Campbell v. McGruder, a lawsuit filed against the District of Columbia for unconstitutional jail conditions, set a population cap of 1,674 inmates for the D.C. Jail

Jew Space Laser gurl is a retard. She is pandering to the St0p-duh-Steel rubes who squat down and drink her piss straight from the tap.

buck-teeth-caterpillar-derp-rollercoaster-state-fair-3731666176.jpeg

Well dumbfuck, I’ll just embarrass you again. Unlike people like you, I’ve never been arrested or gone to prison. I’ve seen the insides of prisons doing research and most of them are decent condition.
:laughing0301: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg:

So I ask again. What do you think the odds are that MTG will continue to pursue the horrible treatment of the inmates in our federal DC jail to make sure they are ALL treated more humanely?

Yeah. Zero.

She is putting on theater for the rubes.

Forum List

Back