Capitol rioter gets 5 years, longest sentence yet

Mixed feelings. He's responsible for his actions and he attacked the officers. Period. Cut & dried.

At the same time, he's fallen into a cult that has influenced and misguided him profoundly. I have to wonder if it's fair to consider that a mitigating factor.
Are you inferring he's retarded?

THANK GOD!!!

Now our Constitutional Republic has no threats!

The nation has been SAVED!!
i'll ask you

if you were planning a huge outdoor event and nyc detectives and others warned you for 2 weeks trouble might ensue.what would you do in those 2 weeks

you only have 2 answers

i'll ask you

if you were planning a huge outdoor event and nyc detectives and others warned you for 2 weeks trouble might ensue.what would you do in those 2 weeks

you only have 2 answers
Dude seriously step away from the computer and call your doctor or speak with your caregiver. You arent acting normal.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Only cowards sat on their asses while the presidency was torn from trump's fingers.

Ashli Babbit died for trump and trump didn't even bother paying for her funeral.

(Not me. I know trump lost fair and square. trump can go choke on a donkey dick for all I care.)

Wow great piece of propaganda there commie. Why did you cut the quote short?

Also you are REQUIRED, by posting rules, to provide a LINK to the source of the quote. Get busy.

i'll ask you

you only have 2 answers

I would have ample security or stop the event.

I wasnt planning it.

More people died at ASTROWORLD by far.

Those responsible had better get WAY more than 5 years.

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

Palmer made his way to the front line during the chaos and started to attack, throwing a wooden plank, spraying a fire extinguisher, then hurling it when it was done. He rooted around for other objects, prosecutors said. He was briefly pepper-sprayed by police before he attacked officers again with a pole. He pleaded guilty to attacking officers.

Palmer said in a handwritten letter to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

Another man goes to jail for trump.

5 years? He'll be out in 30 months as long as he doesn't screw up in prison.

Do you think the Jan 6th rioter sentences have been too short? Or just right?
So, still no one convicted or even charged with insurrection.

I don’t know, I would need more context first.

You can make your point now. I’m not sure where you’re going with this.
I you were warned that trouble would ensue somewhere at a large event. Warned by NYC detectives and other law enforcement 2 weeks before

What would you do with that info for 2 weeks?

I'm going 3rd grade on ya know. i ain't doin kiddergarten moron

A Capitol rioter who attacked police officers working to hold back the angry pro-Trump mob on Jan. 6 was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars, the most so far for anyone sentenced in the insurrection.

Robert Palmer, 54, of Largo, Florida, wept as he told U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan that he recently watched a video of his actions that day and could not believe what he was seeing.

“Your honor. I’m really really ashamed of what I did,” he said through tears.

Palmer made his way to the front line during the chaos and started to attack, throwing a wooden plank, spraying a fire extinguisher, then hurling it when it was done. He rooted around for other objects, prosecutors said. He was briefly pepper-sprayed by police before he attacked officers again with a pole. He pleaded guilty to attacking officers.

Palmer said in a handwritten letter to the judge that he felt betrayed by Trump and his allies who fed them conspiracy theories.

Another man goes to jail for trump.

5 years? He'll be out in 30 months as long as he doesn't screw up in prison.

Do you think the Jan 6th rioter sentences have been too short? Or just right?
When they start sending BLM rioters to jail for burning down entire cities, black owned and minority owned businesses, destroying entire neighborhoods and blocks, and smashing store windows and robbing and stripping places to the bones, then we can have this little discussion.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

Only cowards sat on their asses while the presidency was torn from trump's fingers.

Ashli Babbit died for trump and trump didn't even bother paying for her funeral.

(Not me. I know trump lost fair and square. trump can go choke on a donkey dick for all I care.)
That's not a quote of Trump and I think you know it....so why do you post that?....

Mixed feelings. He's responsible for his actions and he attacked the officers. Period. Cut & dried.

At the same time, he's fallen into a cult that has influenced and misguided him profoundly. I have to wonder if it's fair to consider that a mitigating factor.
He broke the law, the mitigating factors is pure BS.

Forum List

Back