Capitol Rioter's Attorney Calls Him 'Dumb***' Who Believed 'What He Heard on Fox News'

We all know why he died. So Ok you got one minor dumb ass point
No. You are believing a fabrication. Hannity should be fired for producing a fabricated story and misleading people like yourself.
You talk about fabricating a story with the Russia Hoax..LOLOL

Address those major points he was right on when your lying criminal CNN and ilk were pushing every phony shit story imaginable
You believe Russian propaganda pushed by a known liar who faces no repercussions.

Fox News had to cough up millions of dollars because of their lies. That didn’t come out of Hannity’s pocket. How will he learn what is right and wrong?
Yawn. Over and out. Maybe somebody else will take up the challenge.
Bummer that you ignore the literal domestic propagandists helping countries who want to harm us.

Why do you want to look past the harm that Russian propaganda does to our nation?

Because he lacks the critical thinking skills to know that it is propaganda in the first place.
LOLOL...................You people are amazing. lolol. All the things you idiots were wrong about........FUCKING EVERYTHING
You’re the idiot who believes Russian propaganda and known fabricated stories about Seth Rich.
Well if Seth Rich was robbed but nothing was taken, would you call that a robbery. No cameras in that parking lot. The one shot looked professional. From the back through the heart.

But no one can question that........................lololol

Sure you can, Sean Hannity did, and NewsCorpse, the parent company of FAUX News, paid out over a million dollars to his family, rather than lose even more in a court of law (and force liar Hannity into an embarrassing testimony)

Like previously stated, no critical thinking skills.
In my opinion, the money wasn’t paid because they were going to lose. In fact, I think Fox News was probably going to win the case.

But Fox News didn’t want a public trial that would demonstrate to the world how trashy their organization actually is.

Some lawyer. It looks like the fix is in when lawyers who are assigned to the defendants in the D.C. riots turn around and attack their own clients...in public. Russia couldn't do it any better.

No. You are believing a fabrication. Hannity should be fired for producing a fabricated story and misleading people like yourself.

Address those major points he was right on when your lying criminal CNN and ilk were pushing every phony shit story imaginable
You believe Russian propaganda pushed by a known liar who faces no repercussions.

Fox News had to cough up millions of dollars because of their lies. That didn’t come out of Hannity’s pocket. How will he learn what is right and wrong?
Bummer that you ignore the literal domestic propagandists helping countries who want to harm us.

Why do you want to look past the harm that Russian propaganda does to our nation?

Because he lacks the critical thinking skills to know that it is propaganda in the first place.
LOLOL...................You people are amazing. lolol. All the things you idiots were wrong about........FUCKING EVERYTHING
You’re the idiot who believes Russian propaganda and known fabricated stories about Seth Rich.
Well if Seth Rich was robbed but nothing was taken, would you call that a robbery. No cameras in that parking lot. The one shot looked professional. From the back through the heart.

Sure you can, Sean Hannity did, and NewsCorpse, the parent company of FAUX News, paid out over a million dollars to his family, rather than lose even more in a court of law (and force liar Hannity into an embarrassing testimony)

In my opinion, the money wasn’t paid because they were going to lose. In fact, I think Fox News was probably going to win the case.

But Fox News didn’t want a public trial that would demonstrate to the world how trashy their organization actually is.

No, they most certainly were not going to win the case. What evidence would they have presented that would have buttressed the false claims made by Hannity? They didn't have any, other than conspiracy theories. They would have lost, and Hannity would have embarrassed the network with his testimony.

No, they most certainly were not going to win the case. What evidence would they have presented that would have buttressed the false claims made by Hannity? They didn't have any, other than conspiracy theories. They would have lost, and Hannity would have embarrassed the network with his testimony.
I’ve never heard of a defamation case for a dead man. It’s sad, I know, but I don’t think there was a legal precedent to awarding damages to someone not living.

Just an amateur opinion.

I’ve never heard of a defamation case for a dead man. It’s sad, I know, but I don’t think there was a legal precedent to awarding damages to someone not living.

Just an amateur opinion.

His family brought the lawsuit, they were affected by these false claims made by Hannity. The dead man was the person defamed, while the family was left to suffer.

The money was paid because they were going to lose. FOX had already completely retracted the story saying it "didn't meet their journalistic standards", apologized to the Rich Family, and then they sent Hannity "on vacation". Who knew that FOX News had journalistic standards, but they publicly admitted the story was false.

The "private detective" who investigated said that they edited "new questions" into his interviews and statements making it seem like he was saying there was a cover up, when in the actual live interview an entirely different question was asked and then a different one edited in later. He also sued FOX News for defamation.

So FOX News was in the awkward position of having to defend a story they had already retracted as false and apologized for having aired, by two different parties. Their chances of either of the suits winning were slim and none.

Some lawyer.
Exactly what I was thinking. He could have picked a better lawyer by picking a name out of a hat.

It's actually not a bad defense. They believed what they were told by FOX and the President, and he asked them to come to the Capitol and fight like hell. A lot of defendants are using that line of defence, and their lawyers are saying that a very large percentage of the people have serious mental issues.

Most of these guy didn't pick lawyers. They got court appointed public defenders. Such are the people who were dumb enough to get involved with Trump's coup attempt.

Putting aside Sean Hannity or the dumbassery of some of the ne'er-do-well 'Patriots' of January 6th....well, for a pretty compact description of what is known about January 6th the publication 'The Week' offers a convenient bullet-point description. It ain't a long Washington Post or New York Times-type of exposition of all the moving parts. Rather it is a good guide, a 'briefing' as they call it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"
BRIEFING

What we know about Jan. 6

A House select committee will soon investigate the Capitol insurrection. What have we learned so far about that day?"

Here is a link to it: What we know about Jan. 6

Putting aside Sean Hannity or the dumbassery of some of the ne'er-do-well 'Patriots' of January 6th....well, for a pretty compact description of what is known about January 6th the publication 'The Week' offers a convenient bullet-point description. It ain't a long Washington Post or New York Times-type of exposition of all the moving parts. Rather it is a good guide, a 'briefing' as they call it.
Interesting how you liberals supported the right to protest prior to January 6.

"Interesting how you liberals supported the right to protest prior to January 6."

Well, my avatar can't speak for "liberals"....as he ain't one, but......but being a responsible law-abiding citizen, my avatar very likely wouldn't Mace-in-the-face a uniformed policeman, nor beat him with a metal flagpole after dragging him down concrete steps.......when "protesting".

You avatar's mileage may vary on that issue.

ps.....Lenny, are you too all-in on that assertion that the Oathkeepers made January 6th into a 'gay riot'.......as some other Trump Supporter on this venue declares?
If you are all-in on that suggestion......well, can you explain to the forum why you think those fatman soldier-wannabes are homosexual?

Wow. I make a post about protests and Chillicothe responds with post about gays. Weird.

".....responds with post about gays. Weird."

Well, my poor overworked avatar is an inclusive sort.
Has sort of a sufer-dude vibe.....a Ridgemont High Spicoli type. (google it)
So gays ain't boogeymen in that laid-back world....even your Oathkeeper style of gay.

But poster Lenny.....you bring up an interesting aspect to the story.

Lemme ask......are there gay bars, hell, even gay hair-dressers in that mystical land of yours in Michigan?

What did you call it? "Edison County"?

The county where dreams come true. No?

ps....remember the raised palm trick that those Michiganians use? Show on your palm, poster Lenny, where Krakenpot Powell sent you to count , mmm, scratch that.....to 'audit' ballots.

I love this bar.

Once again Chillicothe is talking about gays. Why is he so obsessed with gay activities?

BTW, I don't live in Michigan. I just happened to read an article on the internet about fraud there.

"I don't live in Michigan. I just happened to read an article on the internet..."

???????

But,......but....but you seemed so versed on the vote tallies and ballot fraud in Edison County, Michigan.
What gives?
Of course, you did read it on the internet.

Forum List

Back