🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Car crazy crashes into OK crowd. At least 3 dead. Liberals yawn.

A) DUIs kill 50,000 people per year. More than Iraq and Afghan wars combined from 2002-present.
B) Gun violence kills about 30,000 people per year.

A) Cops try traffic checkpoints and minor traffic stops to attempt to locate and arrest possibly drunk drivers BEFORE a tragedy. LIBERALS bitch and whine and protest these preventive actions.
B) LIBERALS bitch and whine about the government needing to do something to prevent tragic gun deaths.

Hmmmmm. Anyone see the hypocrisy?
Gun nut logic: DUI's still happen even with traffic stops. Therefore, traffic stops don't prevent DUI's.

Minor traffic stops do lower DUI rates.
Checkpoints lower DUI rates.

Liberals protest both of them.

Stop and Frisk lowers the unlawful loose gun rate.
Minor traffic stops lower the unlawful loose gun rate.

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

THERE IS A PROVEN WAY to reduce the number of DUI drivers....AND the number of unlawfully carried guns....floating on our streets.

And liberals have protested those tactics and demonized the men and women who do it.

See the trend?
If you believe Democrats are against DUI checkpoints then you're a retard.

Stop and frisk is sooooo unconstitutional. Jefferson would slap you across the face for suggesting it to him.

Why did you ignore my gun statement?

Oh....so you haven't seen the countless videos of liberal cop hating douche bags showing their asses and being retards on DUI checkpoints???

You libs demonize the very tactics that get DUIs and illegal guns off the street. There are ways that work. And you all hate them.
Those people are nutjob conservatives. Don't you recall them all practically masturbating to the founders and the constitution during those videos? Or do you not consider libertarians conservatives?

Retard.

They're neither. You two stop trying to pin it on each other. Branch Paulinian nutbags are mentally ill people who detest both parties as much as they detest sane social policy, laws, courts, police, and civil society.

A) DUIs kill 50,000 people per year. More than Iraq and Afghan wars combined from 2002-present.

A) Cops try traffic checkpoints and minor traffic stops to attempt to locate and arrest possibly drunk drivers BEFORE a tragedy. LIBERALS bitch and whine and protest these preventive actions.
B) LIBERALS bitch and whine about the government needing to do something to prevent tragic gun deaths.

Gun nut logic: DUI's still happen even with traffic stops. Therefore, traffic stops don't prevent DUI's.

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

THERE IS A PROVEN WAY to reduce the number of DUI drivers....AND the number of unlawfully carried guns....floating on our streets.

And liberals have protested those tactics and demonized the men and women who do it.

See the trend?

Stop and frisk is sooooo unconstitutional. Jefferson would slap you across the face for suggesting it to him.

Oh....so you haven't seen the countless videos of liberal cop hating douche bags showing their asses and being retards on DUI checkpoints???

You libs demonize the very tactics that get DUIs and illegal guns off the street. There are ways that work. And you all hate them.
Liberals disapprove of Police States, and Dictators. I know, we're spoiling all your fun...

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

See the trend?

Those people are nutjob conservatives. Don't you recall them all practically masturbating to the founders and the constitution during those videos? Or do you not consider libertarians conservatives?

Retard.

They're neither. You two stop trying to pin it on each other. Branch Paulinian nutbags are mentally ill people who detest both parties as much as they detest sane social policy, laws, courts, police, and civil society.
Fair enough.

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

See the trend?

Liberals disapprove of Police States, and Dictators. I know, we're spoiling all your fun...

Yet you have a dictator and a government that's taken upon itself the unconstitutional power to force people to buy health insurance.

Glass house much?

Prolly another drunk driver playing on a cell phone. Such people are far more dangerous than a gun nut but liberals say ignore them.

Three Dead At OSU Homecoming Parade In Stillwater

oct 24 2015 STILLWATER, Oklahoma - We're told three people are dead and several others are hurt at the Oklahoma State University Homecoming Parade Saturday. A vehicle ran into the crowd causing the deaths and multiple injuries.

The Stillwater mayor has confirmed the three fatalities. The mayor reports two people are in critical condition and 27 have been taken to the hospital. Eight helicopters in all responded to the scene.

Witnesses tell News On 6 it was terrifying as a car crashed into parade watchers at high speed. The car was not part of the parade but was on Main before crashing into the crowd at the intersection with Hall of Fame. A police motorcycle unit was also hit, according to reports.
Let's ban Cars.

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

See the trend?

True. Liberals would never support a government who forced Americans to buy a privately sold product, ban plastic bags, force employers to hire based on race, etc etc.

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

See the trend?

I agree with you on "stop and frisk". It seems those who favor this tactic talk about "all the guns it takes off the streets" just like those who promote the "patriot" act talk about all the terrorists it will stop. But none of them talk about the Bill of Rights that clearly prohibits searches without a warrant or probable cause.

I only support lawful reasonable suspicion stops...and Terry Frisks if all the legal standards have been met. Mass random stops and pat downs aren't right. But lawful stops and lawful frisks? In very high crime areas I'm ok with it.

If you combine the many thousands of death and injury cases caused by alcohol, plus the health risks of alcohol use like cirhossis of liver, dementia etc., maybe alcohol should be the focus of banning rather than guns. After all guns have saved far more people than they have harmed. Anyway, alcohol won't be a target because the alcohol lobby obviously bribes more politicians than the gun lobby does.

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

See the trend?

I agree with you on "stop and frisk". It seems those who favor this tactic talk about "all the guns it takes off the streets" just like those who promote the "patriot" act talk about all the terrorists it will stop. But none of them talk about the Bill of Rights that clearly prohibits searches without a warrant or probable cause.

I only support lawful reasonable suspicion stops...and Terry Frisks if all the legal standards have been met. Mass random stops and pat downs aren't right. But lawful stops and lawful frisks? In very high crime areas I'm ok with it.

I don't think that somebody walking "in a certain area" meets the standard of probable cause. The courts agree.

If you combine the many thousands of death and injury cases caused by alcohol, plus the health risks of alcohol use like cirhossis of liver, dementia etc., maybe alcohol should be the focus rather than guns. After all guns have saved far more people than they have harmed.

Funny how the potheads use the dangers of alcohol use as a justification for adding yet another legal product to cause people to be inebriated on the road. Completely illogical, but that's what people are when they smoke pot.

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

See the trend?

I don't think that somebody walking "in a certain area" meets the standard of probable cause. The courts agree.

I agree also. What I meant was...if you see a bulge in clothing that a person keeps touching and trying trying to hide...it's more suspicious in an area known for drugs and guns. While I agree that is NOT PC for a stop....it is reasonable for a pat down if the person is stopped for another clear violation.

BAN CARS... BAN CARS... OMG WE HAVE TO BAN CARS... THAT CAR KILLED PEOPLE... WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT CARS... MORE LAWS, MORE LAWS... BAN ALL CARS THAT GO OVER 10MPH... OMG, OMG, OMG... WE HAVE TO BAN CARS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What does DRUNK have to do with it?
Dope!
GUNS KILL PEOPLE... isn't that what you RETARDS say? Why YES, YES IT IS... so USING YOUR LOGIC... WE MUST BAN CARS... BAN CARS, BAN CARS... WE MUST BAN CARS.

Yeah, it's STUPID, but I think I've made my point. You two faced shit for brains have just been exposed as the hypocritical, second amendment hating, gunphobic psychopaths that you are.

Go pound sand, twit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liberals protest both.

Do you see a trend?

See the trend?

I agree also. What I meant was...if you see a bulge in clothing that a person keeps touching and trying trying to hide...it's more suspicious in an area known for drugs and guns. While I agree that is NOT PC for a stop....it is reasonable for a pat down if the person is stopped for another clear violation.
If that person was stopped for a clear violation. But now we're getting away from "stop and frisk" which is the arbitrary pat down of people walking down the street. The courts keep pushing back against this. Arizona vs Gant was an important decision because police routinely searched the vehicles of anyone they arrested, whether there be probable cause or not. This is proof that our system of checks is working because police, by their very nature, will do anything they think to get away with in pursuit of a prosecution and they should. But they also need to be held in check when they go to far and render the 4th Amendment de facto void.

GUNS KILL PEOPLE... isn't that what you RETARDS say? Why YES, YES IT IS... so USING YOUR LOGIC... WE MUST BAN CARS... BAN CARS, BAN CARS... WE MUST BAN CARS.

Yeah, it's STUPID, but I think I've made my point. You two faced shit for brains have just been exposed as the hypocritical, second amendment hating, gunphobic psychopaths that you are.

Go pound sand, twit.
Now you are arguing we should regulate guns like we do cars?

okay

you are a nut

Over 27000 have died this year due to drunk driving and the year ain't even over yet
Yes, gun comparison definately comes into play. 45 have died mass shootings 9500 by murder
Car and alcohol far more dangerous than a gun and a bullet

2015 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Last edited:
If you combine the many thousands of death and injury cases caused by alcohol, plus the health risks of alcohol use like cirhossis of liver, dementia etc., maybe alcohol should be the focus rather than guns. After all guns have saved far more people than they have harmed.

Funny how the potheads use the dangers of alcohol use as a justification for adding yet another legal product to cause people to be inebriated on the road. Completely illogical, but that's what people are when they smoke pot.
Are we Free?
Then we should be free to do whatever we want with our own selves and our own property as we see fit as long as we harm no other.

Forum List

Back