car hits blm protestgors in mineapolis

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Sounds like a bad accident. Other press trying make it sound this person wanted to do this. come to find out the protestors were blocking the street again. they have the driver in custody and trying figure out what was wrong with her. they dont know. and they want to keep protesting this dude that did not comply with cops and shot at them. it was a justified shooting. what were the cops supposed to do kiss the hood? They are saying they will protest all summer in minneapolis. I assume the recidence thier will get tired of this shit if they havent already.

Last edited:

Sounds liker a bad accident. Other press trying make it sound this person wanted to do this. come to find out the protestors were blocking the street again. they have the driver in custody and trying figure out what was wrong with her. they dont know. and want to keep protesting this dude that did nort comply cops and shot at them. it was a justified shooting. wht were the cops supposed to do kid the hood? Theyare saying they will protest all summer in minneapolis. I assume the recidence thier will get tired of this shit if they havent alrready.
Terrible, just terrible. LOL

But so is your spelling.

As motorists continue to pursue their safe and unimpeded access rights then Black Jive Splatter dim bulbs may come to consider that cars hurt when they hit you. Dogs already know that because they have preservation instincts.

Sounds liker a bad accident. Other press trying make it sound this person wanted to do this. come to find out the protestors were blocking the street again. they have the driver in custody and trying figure out what was wrong with her. they dont know. and want to keep protesting this dude that did nort comply cops and shot at them. it was a justified shooting. wht were the cops supposed to do kid the hood? Theyare saying they will protest all summer in minneapolis. I assume the recidence thier will get tired of this shit if they havent alrready.
Terrible, just terrible. LOL

But so is your spelling.
:tongue-44:

Sounds like a bad accident. Other press trying make it sound this person wanted to do this. come to find out the protestors were blocking the street again. they have the driver in custody and trying figure out what was wrong with her. they dont know. and they want to keep protesting this dude that did not comply with cops and shot at them. it was a justified shooting. what were the cops supposed to do kiss the hood? They are saying they will protest all summer in minneapolis. I assume the recidence thier will get tired of this shit if they havent already.
Blm needs to stop playing in roads and terrorizing drivers....

As motorists continue to pursue their safe and unimpeded access rights then Black Jive Splatter dim bulbs may come to consider that cars hurt when they hit you. Dogs already know that because they have preservation instincts.
moew of this will probably happen. sence they plan to protest all summer.

The article said the driver might have been impaired, as in, drunk or high.

I don't worry about shark attacks because I keep my ass out of the water.
If you go play in the roads, you need to accept that the drunk driver might hit you, too.

Another trump hero.
This is bad news for lib gun grabbers

Another trump hero.
This is bad news for lib gun grabbers
Well Well, isn't THIS interesting...

If you tape electrical tape cross on the headlights it makes them less likely to break upon impact

Forum List

Back