car hits blm protestgors in mineapolis

Sounds like a bad accident. Other press trying make it sound this person wanted to do this. come to find out the protestors were blocking the street again. they have the driver in custody and trying figure out what was wrong with her. they dont know. and they want to keep protesting this dude that did not comply with cops and shot at them. it was a justified shooting. what were the cops supposed to do kiss the hood? They are saying they will protest all summer in minneapolis. I assume the recidence thier will get tired of this shit if they havent already.

Is the car okay?

Sounds like a bad accident. Other press trying make it sound this person wanted to do this. come to find out the protestors were blocking the street again. they have the driver in custody and trying figure out what was wrong with her. they dont know. and they want to keep protesting this dude that did not comply with cops and shot at them. it was a justified shooting. what were the cops supposed to do kiss the hood? They are saying they will protest all summer in minneapolis. I assume the recidence thier will get tired of this shit if they havent already.

Ban cars?

Or just assault cars?

We're those assholes out in the street again blocking vehicular right of way?
Was the SUV badly damaged?

Is the car okay?
It’s a good question because when you hear the kabumpity bump it can pull your muffler off!

Now listen up social justice children.
Sidewalks are for pedestrians and roadways are for vehicles.
Do you need a diagram to understand this?

Here is car for those asking. they said car flew in the airl. and perhaps the person hit i think.not sure. for those who find the car entresting.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 20

Is the car okay?
It’s a good question because when you hear the kabumpity bump it can pull your muffler off!

I know, right?

And Thud, whack can cost you a windshield and wipers

Most of us learned at a young age to not to play in the street. Especially if it’s a major highway. Those no pedestrians allowed signs are there for a reason.

Is the car okay?

I know, right?

The best effort is to strike squarely with front bumper so that criminal flips 100% over the hood, top, and trunk and lands upright on his feet with a newfound enlightenment of motor vehicles

Is the car okay?

I know, right?

The best effort is to strike squarely with front bumper so that criminal flips 100% over the hood, top, and trunk and lands upright on his feet with a newfound enlightenment of motor vehicles

No pain.
Then no lesson gained.

Minneapolis has seen a massive exodus. Because of their skyrocketing crime rates, the majority of houses are for sale and an even higher percentage of apartments are available for rent. It won't take but a few years before the city totally collapses into full on Detroit, never to recover.

Forum List

Back