Cardi B says she wants to be a politician

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
3lytiz.gif

Cardi B wants to be a politician.

Maybe not soon, but she’s considering it.

In a series of tweets this week, the rapper expressed an interest in being a part of Congress, telling her fans she’d share more details soon.

“I really love government even tho I don’t agree with government,” Cardi B said on Twitter Sunday.

“Like I was watching war documentaries. No matter how many weapons a country have you need people! How are you trying to go against a country and possibly start a war wen this country lacks patriotism? I barely see people claiming they LOVE being American,” she tweeted.
Cardi B says she wants to be a politician even though she doesn't 'agree with government' - KION546

America simply won't stand for a trashy celebrity being elected to higher office. :lol:

3lytiz.gif

Cardi B wants to be a politician.

Maybe not soon, but she’s considering it.

In a series of tweets this week, the rapper expressed an interest in being a part of Congress, telling her fans she’d share more details soon.

“I really love government even tho I don’t agree with government,” Cardi B said on Twitter Sunday.

“Like I was watching war documentaries. No matter how many weapons a country have you need people! How are you trying to go against a country and possibly start a war wen this country lacks patriotism? I barely see people claiming they LOVE being American,” she tweeted.
Cardi B says she wants to be a politician even though she doesn't 'agree with government' - KION546

Maybe it will take more celebrities like Kanye West and Cardi B
to make Constitutional education and enforcement mainstream in the media.

If these celebrities have to learn the laws and process in order to take solemn oaths of duty,
they could help teach more of the masses the importance and meaning of these laws.

That might actually help! Aletheia4u
The more people who start learning about Constitutional laws, history and process,
these people become empowered to check their own government and exercise their equal rights and authority
on which the just powers of government are based - the authority of the people by the CONSENT of the governed.

The first step is becoming INFORMED of the laws and limits on govt
in order to have INFORMED consent.

America simply won't stand for a trashy celebrity being elected to higher office. :lol:
WE HAVE STANDARDS YOU KNOW
Please tell me you fools arent comparing a billionaire businessman, to a stripper who is so dumb that she can barely speak english. :laugh:

The comparison is apt to me.
Yeah, but Cardi B had a massive head start by inheriting his father's name and sucking up a few million dollars seed money and a shitload of connections. Holy crap, she wasn't born on third base, she was born with her foot a couple of inches from home plate.

That was Cardi B, right?

:laugh:

WE HAVE STANDARDS YOU KNOW
Please tell me you fools arent comparing a billionaire businessman, to a stripper who is so dumb that she can barely speak english. :laugh:

The comparison is apt to me.
Yeah, but Cardi B had a massive head start by inheriting his father's name and sucking up a few million dollars seed money and a shitload of connections. Holy crap, she wasn't born on third base, she was born with her foot a couple of inches from home plate.

That was Cardi B, right?

:laugh:

I think so. Hard to tell D-listers apart sometimes.

Why not. Once you elect a Reality TV Star, anything is possible. Any idiot can win the presidency. My advice to Cardi B is that if she wants to win a presidential nomination run as a Republican. Those dudes love their celebrities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back