Cardi B says she wants to be a politician

America simply won't stand for a trashy celebrity being elected to higher office. :lol:

A CEO of a multinational corporation Trumps your gay opinion any day. Now take another toke.

America simply won't stand for a trashy celebrity being elected to higher office. :lol:

A CEO of a multinational corporation Trumps your gay opinion any day. Now take another toke.

I love how personal you sycophantic twats take this- as if I insulted some dear friend or family member.

WE HAVE STANDARDS YOU KNOW
Please tell me you fools arent comparing a billionaire businessman, to a stripper who is so dumb that she can barely speak english. :laugh:

The comparison is apt to me.
Yeah, but Cardi B had a massive head start by inheriting his father's name and sucking up a few million dollars seed money and a shitload of connections. Holy crap, she wasn't born on third base, she was born with her foot a couple of inches from home plate.

That was Cardi B, right?

:laugh:
I think its cute that you think anyone with a few million dollars can turn it into billions. Youre fucking delusional.

Please tell me you fools arent comparing a billionaire businessman, to a stripper who is so dumb that she can barely speak english. :laugh:

A trashy celebrity is a trashy celebrity. Their wealth or profession are immaterial to me.
Ah, we are going to pretend like becoming a billionaire isnt an amazing feat.

3lytiz.gif

Cardi B wants to be a politician.

Maybe not soon, but she’s considering it.

In a series of tweets this week, the rapper expressed an interest in being a part of Congress, telling her fans she’d share more details soon.

“I really love government even tho I don’t agree with government,” Cardi B said on Twitter Sunday.

“Like I was watching war documentaries. No matter how many weapons a country have you need people! How are you trying to go against a country and possibly start a war wen this country lacks patriotism? I barely see people claiming they LOVE being American,” she tweeted.
Cardi B says she wants to be a politician even though she doesn't 'agree with government' - KION546
So?

Yeah, but Cardi B had a massive head start by inheriting his father's name and sucking up a few million dollars seed money and a shitload of connections. Holy crap, she wasn't born on third base, she was born with her foot a couple of inches from home plate.

That was Cardi B, right?

I think its cute that you think anyone with a few million dollars can turn it into billions. Youre fucking delusional.
"...a few million dollars".

That's all. Gee, thanks daddy.

And I'm called delusional. Trump Devotion Syndrome is powerful, indeed.

That was Cardi B, right?

Im sure when you get your inheritence, youll also make it grow a thousand times larger by making smart investments.

Youre intellectually dishonest. Not a good trait.

That was Cardi B, right?

Im sure when you get your inheretence, youll also make it grow a thousand times larger by smart investments.

Your intellectually dishonest. Not a good trait.
Look, I don't know what it's like to love and revere and blindly defend someone I don't know like this.

All I can do is observe and wonder.

That was Cardi B, right?

Im sure when you get your inheretence, youll also make it grow a thousand times larger by smart investments.

Look, I don't know what it's like to love and revere and blindly defend someone I don't know like this.

Your response doesnt match what i said. Would you like to try again?

That was Cardi B, right?

No, of course not.

We exist in different universes. I can't relate to this kind of blind devotion.

No, of course not.

We exist in different universes. I can't relate to this kind of blind devotion.
Youre still not formulating a good counter debate to my post. Would you like to concede your defeat now?

That was Cardi B, right?

Of course you do. You've admitted to it.

Forum List

Back