Cardi B says she wants to be a politician

"...a few million dollars".

That's all. Gee, thanks daddy.

And I'm called delusional. Trump Devotion Syndrome is powerful, indeed.
Im sure when you get your inheretence, youll also make it grow a thousand times larger by smart investments.

Your intellectually dishonest. Not a good trait.
Look, I don't know what it's like to love and revere and blindly defend someone I don't know like this.

All I can do is observe and wonder.
Your response doesnt match what i said. Would you like to try again?
No, of course not.

We exist in different universes. I can't relate to this kind of blind devotion.
Youre still not formulating a good counter debate to my post. Would you like to concede your defeat now?
Sure, whatever works for you.

You are the winner. You're just too smart and informed for me. You have truly mastered independent, critical thinking.

Yeah, but Cardi B had a massive head start by inheriting his father's name and sucking up a few million dollars seed money and a shitload of connections. Holy crap, she wasn't born on third base, she was born with her foot a couple of inches from home plate.

That was Cardi B, right?

:laugh:
I think its cute that you think anyone with a few million dollars can turn it into billions. Youre fucking delusional.
"...a few million dollars".

That's all. Gee, thanks daddy.

And I'm called delusional. Trump Devotion Syndrome is powerful, indeed.
Im sure when you get your inheretence, youll also make it grow a thousand times larger by smart investments.

Look, I don't know what it's like to love and revere and blindly defend someone I don't know like this.

Of course you do. You've admitted to it.
Link, please.

I'll wait here.

Isn’t this the same twat who was spouting off last week about getting citizenship in some other country because she hates the USA so much?

sorry sweetie, gotta be a US Citizen to hold office here.

Your response doesnt match what i said. Would you like to try again?
No, of course not.

We exist in different universes. I can't relate to this kind of blind devotion.
Youre still not formulating a good counter debate to my post. Would you like to concede your defeat now?
Sure, whatever works for you.

You are the winner. You're just too smart and informed for me. You have truly mastered independent, critical thinking.
Clearly that is true. Your only comeback was "but you love Trump!". :dunno:

Isn’t this the same twat who was spouting off last week about getting citizenship in some other country because she hates the USA so much?
sorry sweetie, gotta be a US Citizen to hold office here.
Okay, three bonus points for use of the term "twat", which I have always felt was badly under-utilized. I never think to use it.

:bow2:

America simply won't stand for a trashy celebrity being elected to higher office. :lol:
WE HAVE STANDARDS YOU KNOW
Please tell me you fools arent comparing a billionaire businessman, to a stripper who is so dumb that she can barely speak english. :laugh:

A trashy celebrity is a trashy celebrity. Their wealth or profession are immaterial to me.
Ah, we are going to pretend like becoming a billionaire isnt an amazing feat.

Why is it amazing??
35927144256_8d7680c18b_z.jpg

And does this level of wealth worship apply to all billionaires or just the ones who hate the same minorities you hate?

America simply won't stand for a trashy celebrity being elected to higher office. :lol:
Please tell me you fools arent comparing a billionaire businessman, to a stripper who is so dumb that she can barely speak english. :laugh:

A trashy celebrity is a trashy celebrity. Their wealth or profession are immaterial to me.
It is often an amazing feat of corruption, collusion, criminality, racketeering, etc.

It is often an amazing feat of corruption, collusion, criminality, racketeering, etc.
Very few billionaires have been charged with the crimes you listed, and Trump isnt one of them.

I wonder how a guy like George Soros -- who has enough money to where Trump had to beg him for a loan -- I wonder how that guy doesn't get these wealth worshippers bowing down to him in amazement??

Since making billions is so amazing and all...he definitely has many more billions than Trump -- and didn't even get a 400 million dollar loan from Daddy....the guy started out as a clerk.....

Very few billionaires have been charged with the crimes you listed, and Trump isnt one of them.
So when you morons whine about how "the powerful" gets away with crimes (i.e. when you idiots whine and cry over Hillary) --- are you saying that billionaires don't get away with crimes??

So Hillary (who is not a multi-billionaire) has more power than the billionaires she panders to?

Here is a shovel....keep digging...
Digging-a-post-hole.jpg

Is that like the dumbass Republicans that voted for Trump.:abgg2q.jpg:
Our vote seems to have worked out brilliantly. The country is undeniably in great shape right now. Do you think Cardi B would have silimar results in her congressional district? :laugh:

Yes it is, but was at that point before Trump took office. Have to wait and see if she gets elected first.

The country is doing great under Trump. Everybody that wants to work has a job, low gasoline and energy prices and low inflation giving people MORE DISPOSABLE INCOME and increasing their Quality of Life.

And often PRODUCTIVITY on a level that leaves most of us far behind

That’s the exception. It’s all about connections and sweet heart deals, often with Uncle Sam.

3lytiz.gif

Cardi B wants to be a politician.

Maybe not soon, but she’s considering it.

In a series of tweets this week, the rapper expressed an interest in being a part of Congress, telling her fans she’d share more details soon.

“I really love government even tho I don’t agree with government,” Cardi B said on Twitter Sunday.

“Like I was watching war documentaries. No matter how many weapons a country have you need people! How are you trying to go against a country and possibly start a war wen this country lacks patriotism? I barely see people claiming they LOVE being American,” she tweeted.
Cardi B says she wants to be a politician even though she doesn't 'agree with government' - KION546
Can you blame her or Kanye? We elected a clown/reality tv whore...anything possible when you have over a million likes on Twitter :abgg2q.jpg:

That’s the exception. It’s all about connections and sweet heart deals, often with Uncle Sam.
Prove it. Right now youre just saying stuff.

Forum List

Back