Cardinals Mull Obama Papacy

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Ivan Betinov, 2/12/2013, @ The People's Cube blog

Vatican insiders today report what is an apparent "testing the water" move by the White House to suggest President Barack Obama as a possible replacement for retiring Pope Benedict XVI.

Read more of the enrapturing stuff @ Cardinals Mull Obama Papacy

Ivan Betinov, 2/12/2013, @ The People's Cube blog

Vatican insiders today report what is an apparent "testing the water" move by the White House to suggest President Barack Obama as a possible replacement for retiring Pope Benedict XVI.

Read more of the enrapturing stuff @ Cardinals Mull Obama Papacy

:rofl: Is Joe Biden behind this?

Related: Cardinals Host Going-Away Party At Pope's Favorite Vatican City Dive Bar

>> &#8220;Ratzy&#8217;s had a wild ride for the past eight years, and me and the guys figured there was no better way to send him off in style than a night out at the (Empty) Chalice,&#8221; a visibly intoxicated Cardinal Bishop Angelo Sodano said of the celebration at the dingy, no-frills watering hole, which sources said is renowned for its &#8364;2 shot specials and is reportedly &#8220;stumbling distance&#8221; from the 85-year-old pontiff&#8217;s private quarters at the Apostolic Palace. <<

Why not? He is a man of peace. The Nobel committee said so. What more proof do we need?

Immie

If he converts to Catholicism I guess he is eligible.
President and Pope....Now I would consider that noteworthy.

Obama racking up the honors....

Two term president.
Nobel prize winner and words out he's getting another one.
His image on Mt Rushmore.
A new coin with his image.
Next year President's Day will be changed to honor Obama only.
Naming a planet after him.

And now Pope Obama....

Seriously though, the apparent frontrunner to be the next pope is Cardinal Giuseppe Sicola of Italy.

The biggest stumbling block to the Vatican's election of Cardinal Sicola as the next Pope is that everybody will call him "Pope Sicola".

Seriously though, the apparent frontrunner to be the next pope is Cardinal Giuseppe Sicola of Italy.

The biggest stumbling block to the Vatican's election of Cardinal Sicola as the next Pope is that everybody will call him "Pope Sicola".

:lmao:

That's good, who else we got? Nominate your choice. I'm going with Antonin Scalia. He's Catholic, hell he's even Italian. Slam dunk.

It would be more amusing if it didn't have a thread of serious intent.

Please do the entire world a favor and kill yourself. I'm begging you.

I tole ya and tole ya. I'm here for the subversion. For the undermining. That really is doing the world a favor. Now go kiss obama's ass. See, the Pope, he only wants his believers to kiss his ring. obama, that's the new messiah, he demands ass kissing.

Only if it meant that he had to resign from the presidency.
Anything that would get him out of Washington would be good for the US.

That's good, who else we got? Nominate your choice. I'm going with Antonin Scalia. He's Catholic, hell he's even Italian. Slam dunk.

Used to wearing robes too! :cool:

Used to wearing robes too! :cool:

-- And certainly experienced enough to issue a Papal Bull :D

Say, I bet he could define when life for a corporation begins...

Forum List

Back