Caribbean Nations Are Demanding TRILLIONS in Slavery Reparations From European Countries – Could the US Be Next?

Chinese! Chinese byproduct you mean. If you think the Chinese are going to help mixed race people and black people in particular, you don't even know any Chinese.
😄

I know plenty of Chinese people. Maybe you're talking about the Chinese government? Which has fuck all to do with this conversation how? Chinese Americans are also predominantly Democratic voters. Moron.

😄

I know plenty of Chinese people. Maybe you're talking about the Chinese government? Which has fuck all to do with this conversation how? Chinese Americans are also predominantly Democratic voters. Moron.
Uh huh, sure.

You have officially become the Biden Blowhard of the board.

It's hasn't you moron. Learn to read a Census. 😄 The only demographic to lose more people than they birthed were white people. Black Americans are about the same share of the population as they were in the last decade as well. Also I'm not at all worried about an increase Latino demographic. That conservatism is stronger in the older generations than the younger ones and even so latinos still vote as a majority for Democrats. On top of that mixed race children are the fastest growing demographic America because minorities are mixing it up. My family which previously was predominantly Black and Asian now has quite a few mixed Hispanic children. My brother's married Cubans and Dominicans, my cousins married Columbians, Puerto Ricans, Panamanians, Peruvians.... and all of nations have faced their share of exploitation from European nations. I see Latin American as brothers, sisters and compatriots, not as opposition.
Keep dreaming, bingo.

They can demand all they want.

Britain and France are under no obligation to submit to these demands. And either country could blast the tiny Caribbean nations into the Stone Age if they so wanted.

and, BTW, the few Caribbean islands that have chosen to remain part of France or the UK or the Netherlands have astronomically higher standards of living than their “free” brothers

What does Biden have to do with this conversation? 😄 I'm a Marianne Williamson supporter. Stop being desperate for a point to make.
It's your close comparison. You are the BBB. The Board Biden Blowhard. You can't deny it anymore. You blow just as hard as Biden.

This isn't surprising to me. Why should these nations or people allow the centuries of theft and exploitation of their people and resources go unanswered? Not that I think it's going to be very effective. What will be will be the demographic and political take overs of these nations. With that we can force economic accountability.
Why do you engage in the shameful propaganda. Black nations and Indians practiced slavery just like the white man did.

Maybe you should leave America if you actually think this country is racist an evil. Makes no sense for people like you to be here.

Do you think expressing your impotent fantasy to me is impressive? 😄 My family is from Jamaica. We've taken advantage of your birth right citizenship laws to take a piece of your country and make it our own. Just like many other immigrants. Now a Jamaican born American federal judge is going to be sending the former Republican President to prison. We're using your own laws, your desire for moral righteousness and your own capitalist greed to change your nations demographically and then we'll change it economically and all you can do in the meantime is fantasize and cosplay.

Yeah, maybe don't hurt yourself with those high concept thoughts there...... 😄
ok you’re a troll. When confronted with actually facts you resort to personal attacks.

Maybe you should be proud of your ancestors history instead of playing the victim. I come from Irish background do you see me constantly moaning about English treatment of Irish. No plenty of time in history the Irish stood up against the British think of 1798.

Your allies are a tiny percentage of Black people along with feminized white men and left-wing female Biden supporters. Is that the type of company you want to surround yourself with.??

The United States is an idea. It is a creation. This country is not for you. If you think we should give trillions of dollars away to countries for absolutely no moral reason.

Jews, blacks , whites , Indians, Asians, all practiced the slave trade. That’s it game over for you man.

ok you’re a troll. When confronted with actually facts you resort to personal attacks.
Which facts? 😄
Maybe you should be proud of your ancestors history instead of playing the victim. I come from Irish background do you see me constantly moaning about English treatment of Irish. No plenty of time in history the Irish stood up against the British think of 1798.
I am proud of my ancestors. I'm also proud of the efforts of reverse colonialism that I see in America and in Europe. If you thought you could take our resources and wealth and we wouldn't follow it back home with you then your ignorantly mistaken. Also I don't give a shit what your ancestors did. I didn't even ask because I don't care.
Your allies are a tiny percentage of Black people along with feminized white men and left-wing female Biden supporters. Is that the type of company you want to surround yourself with.??
The only majority demographic the Republican party has is with white people without a college education. Yes. I'm good not being in your company.
The United States is an idea. It is a creation. This country is not for you. If you think we should give trillions of dollars away to countries for absolutely no moral reason.
That really isn't your decision to make you Simp. The 14th Amendment says it's whatever me and a majority of my fellow Americans God damn say it is.
Jews, blacks , whites , Indians, Asians, all practiced the slave trade. That’s it game over for you man.
I'm not sure why you think that means game over for me. Maybe try to connect that historical fact to an actual point. 😄

Forum List

Back