Carl Fiorina is unhinged

Just go to the 50 second mark and watch for 5 seconds.
yikes.gif

"WHAT HAPPENED IN COLORADO!!!..."

Every Republican must scare the shit out of you because you know that any of them will beat Hillary No wonder you're constantly calling the candidates names.

Fiorina is not unhinged but she is not going to win the nomination either, and the idea that she is the only candidate who could beat Clinton is ridiculous.

As some point, intelligent Republican women--(which are the majority)--are going to look at this party--and ask themselves "how to they belong to a party"--that continually insults their gender. There are a lot of republican chimpanzees that are well routed in this party, Rush Limbaugh, and others that are referencing women to female body parts.

I think you are going to see Republican women, in mass move over into Hillary Clinton's column.

And you right wingers--that have caused all these problems with women & Hispanics are going to witness the unadulterated power of women & Hispanic voters on election night, and you're not going to happy with the result. And again, Frankly you deserve it.
Reality just isn't the way you imagine it.

Carly oh Carly
It is a waste of time even saying her name. Ever since she imagined babies getting butchered in a video, her campaign lost support and creditibility.

What is that term Matthew uses--losertarian?

Carly is a losertarian that has lost her mind. A big piece of pineapple in the GOP fruittcake field--wait, pineapple don't belong in fruitcake!

This is what a freaking idiot you are. Now let's chase off all the women who have had breast cancer. And I thought liberals didn't have brains--LOL. Nope you right wingers when the global award for that one.

sigh....I guess I must explain myself. I can't see that persona as Commander in Chief period no pun. Can't have a weak sick leader at this time. Last 24 years on complete nonsense has created crisis. $20T Debt and you worried about a picture? Pull head out. Wake up.

Carpet not match drape.....I thought blonde. Don't need deception. Don't need RINO.

And it is Win not when........

I mean do you have to be an ugly nasty bitch to be successful?
I don't get it... I guess attractive women just don't get respect....

There's a lot of beautiful and successful women. Do you live under a rock?

There's a few I have seen in my various jobs, but not very many. The top women are normally average at best and pretty bitchy. I think I can remember one attractive, nice female boss in my 30plus years of working....

There's a few I have seen in my various jobs, but not very many. The top women are normally average at best and pretty bitchy. I think I can remember one attractive, nice female boss in my 30plus years of working....

Your comment wasn't specifically about women you've worked for, it was about women in general. Any of these women look familiar? They're all successful.

360_diane_sawyer_0426.jpg

Journalist
AR-150719130.jpg&maxW=960

Entrepreneur

marieclaire%20photo%20credit%20Graeme%20mitchell11763.jpg

Scientist
photo-civil_rights.jpg

Congresswoman

lisa-brown-mlcv-endorse.jpg

State Representative

abc_gma_spanx_120308_wg.jpg

Your comment wasn't specifically about women you've worked for, it was about women in general. Any of these women look familiar? They're all successful.

Journalist

Entrepreneur

Scientist
photo-civil_rights.jpg

Congresswoman

State Representative

They are prettier than me, but, still, pretty average.

Journalist

Entrepreneur

Scientist
photo-civil_rights.jpg

Congresswoman

State Representative

LOL, right. :rolleyes:

Journalist

Entrepreneur

Scientist
photo-civil_rights.jpg

Congresswoman

State Representative

Ask any guy here!
they will agree with me!

Journalist

Entrepreneur

Scientist
photo-civil_rights.jpg

Congresswoman

State Representative

Ask any guy here!
they will agree with me!

Why would I care what most of the guys around here think? They're probably sitting around in dirty underwear, with Cheetos under their finger nails....right next to their girl friend.

Brigitte_sex_doll_2011-04-02_18-09-35_116-e1377140669232.jpg

Just go to the 50 second mark and watch for 5 seconds.
yikes.gif

"WHAT HAPPENED IN COLORADO!!!..."

Be fair now, if you were in her place, a female Conservative fighting for air in a field of 14-15 men (testosterone deficient but male none the less) trying to out-macho each other - "I don't know if sand can glow in the dark, but we're gonna find out." (obviously embracing the "nuclear option"), "I'd punch Putin in the nose." (two governors actually used this metaphor in the debate) wouldn't you say fuck the truth and fuck morality in order to maintain the attempted projection of the illusion that she has "balls"?

It's a bit Napoleon mode. The Putin rants are the best.

cray.

Journalist

Entrepreneur

Scientist
photo-civil_rights.jpg

Congresswoman

State Representative

Ask any guy here!
they will agree with me!

Why would I care what most of the guys around here think? They're probably sitting around in dirty underwear, with Cheetos under their finger nails....right next to their girl friend.

Brigitte_sex_doll_2011-04-02_18-09-35_116-e1377140669232.jpg

True, and ultimately, looks don't matter - no one stays beautiful forever.......

Forum List

Back