Carlos Danger

If ya got it, flaunt it. :cool:

with women reporting him it sounds like he doesn't have it. lol Even if he did have it, it's creepy to send a woman you are not in a relationship with pics of your Johnson. Weenie thinks the women are going oowww ahhh but actually they are sitting there with thier GF's passing it around, saying ewww,laughing and making jokes about his manhood.

Now as for his wife. The woman needs to diviorce him ASAP and get her half on behalf of her and her child before one of these women files a sexual harassment lawsuit and takes it all. Stand by your man, yes. Stand by an obvious perv who has also done God knows what else;get out of there. Run,run like the wind and don't look back.

It might be creepy but sexting is common enough to not be worth a mention. Children as young as ten sext one another. Men in their 70s send women they don't know pictures of their pricks.

with women reporting him it sounds like he doesn't have it. lol Even if he did have it, it's creepy to send a woman you are not in a relationship with pics of your Johnson. Weenie thinks the women are going oowww ahhh but actually they are sitting there with thier GF's passing it around, saying ewww,laughing and making jokes about his manhood.

Now as for his wife. The woman needs to diviorce him ASAP and get her half on behalf of her and her child before one of these women files a sexual harassment lawsuit and takes it all. Stand by your man, yes. Stand by an obvious perv who has also done God knows what else;get out of there. Run,run like the wind and don't look back.

It might be creepy but sexting is common enough to not be worth a mention. Children as young as ten sext one another. Men in their 70s send women they don't know pictures of their pricks.

and younger men send them to women they do know. And women send selfies to men they know.....etc etc

Maybe it's because I'm old school.
If I see it in a magazine or flick I'm OK with it.
If I know you and we're in a relationship or I ask for said pic's I'm cool with it.
If I hardly know you and you send me an unasked for pic of your junk,I start thinking your a perv and wonder if you are a threat to my safety. but maybe that's just me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back