Carly Fiorina to Donald Trump: Step down

Elizabeth LandersVerified account
‏@ElizLanders
BREAKING: @mike_pence will no longer go to Wisconsin today, a campaign source tells me.

The decision not to attend was made this morning.

How fun would it be if Pence all of the sudden decided to care about what's left of his political future and quit the race.
The only one scummy enough to take his place would be Christy. What a ticket!

Elizabeth LandersVerified account
‏@ElizLanders
BREAKING: @mike_pence will no longer go to Wisconsin today, a campaign source tells me.

The decision not to attend was made this morning.

How fun would it be if Pence all of the sudden decided to care about what's left of his political future and quit the race.
The only one scummy enough to take his place would be Christy. What a ticket!

True. Though I wonder at this point Christie is probably thinking he dodged a bullet by not being picked.

Philip RuckerVerified account
‏@PhilipRucker
A source close to Trump camp told me Pence and his team are “absolutely apoplectic,” "melting down” and "inconsolable.”
Thanks for keeping us updated, Matthew.
Keep those cards and letters coming in, folks! Drop that fucker like a hot potato!

Philip RuckerVerified account
‏@PhilipRucker
A source close to Trump camp told me Pence and his team are “absolutely apoplectic,” "melting down” and "inconsolable.”
Thanks for keeping us updated, Matthew.
Keep those cards and letters coming in, folks! Drop that fucker like a hot potato!

I agree, watching all the roaches scatter in the same thread is helpful.

She's a pussy, and, like Ryan, Lee. and several others that care more about their political career, are traitors to America
Bad day for Trump supporters

Trump shows he is almost as big an ashole as you are
Has he been reading your posts?

Republicans are in full panic mode

Down ballot Republicans are trying to sever all ties

Like everything else, you're wrong about me being a woman, wrong about my opinion being irrelevant and wrong about your world view. Obviously you're pretending to be a Conservative and you're not very good at it.

I don't have an imagination. I'm a True Conservative..... a Misogynist, Racist, Nationalist who is more than willing to KILL for what I believe in.

However, I hope you will take a moment to really reflect on what it would mean to support the pig or the corporate whore and consider voting for Jill Stein.

I wouldn't vote for Jill Stein, Hillary Clinton or Sarah Palin for anything. I will do the same thing I did receive years ago.... write in my own name, since there is no Conservative candidate available.

BTW - my wife will not be voting. It's i.proper for a woman to do so.

Wow, I'm in awe of your ability to spell while so obviously drunk.

Kaisich

CuQ0uHyXYAAsr7t.jpg:large

Alex Mallin on Twitter

Forum List

Back