Carson beating Shrillary in all the MAJOR polls on Real Clear Politics!!!

misogynist because she called a woman a name?
Don't you give people nicknames?

misogynist because rightwingnut men like using the word "shrill" for strong, smart women who don't toe the party line.... and misogynist because of rightwingnut policy, generally.

i never heard the word used in regard to fiorina who is far more shrill than hillary. if she were a democrat, your boys would be dressing carly up in memes looking like the wicked witch of the west.
No she isn't. Fiorina might be a lot of things, but shrill isn't one of them. She is cool, calm and collected. Unlike HRC slamming her fists on the podium..
BTW, NY said bed is a female..

funny... i think she's shrill and so do most people i know.

i wouldn't believe he's a female on a bet.

in fact, if he is, he's a pretty vile and ugly female. the stuff he spews is vile even for a man.

your defending him seems silly.
Im not defending bed. I think you used that term incorrectly.
Maybe you don't know what shrill means? :dunno:
BTW, look who you support :) (HRC)

and yet, you're defending him.

i know what shrill means... i know it's a term often used with regard to strong women with strong opinions....unless you share the opinions they're giving. men criticize the sound of women's voices but never make the same observations about other men.

Vocal Fry and Other Speech Trends

Come on HillBillyJilly, just come out of the closet and tell us you WANT the Hildebeast!

Just think, The TEA PARTY candidates, TRUMP, CARSON and CRUZ take up more than 60% of Republican voters, and even the above with ALL voters voting shows what a lame bitch the Hildebeast is!

OUCH!! that's got to hurt!!!!

anyway must be clear with the Left; they get so sensitive when you dont make things crystal clear. Since they dont really want to discuss how the "insane" Carson can be leading Hillary in so many head to head polls, they look for anything to use as a distraction.

Yes it's sad and somewhat pathetic.

there is no one named 'shrillery", you misogynist loon.

and a year out before carson's gotten to sound even freakier?

lol...

btw, wacko, 1% is well within the margin of error.

let me know how it looks a week before election day, because 3 years ago, president obama was losing to you freaks.

how'd that work out for you, nut bar?

misogynist because rightwingnut men like using the word "shrill" for strong, smart women who don't toe the party line.... and misogynist because of rightwingnut policy, generally.

i never heard the word used in regard to fiorina who is far more shrill than hillary. if she were a democrat, your boys would be dressing carly up in memes looking like the wicked witch of the west.
It's very hard to get the phony macho righty types to understand the position in which others are put, as a result of their emotional compulsions.

The desperation for relevance and emotional security leaves them completely unaware of the inferior state their acts may leave others. They just know they feel less angry for a few minutes.

One expects too much if they think angry righties could comprehend their own lack of superiority, without causing some type of military action, or if they're lucky, a victory for their favorite football team to make it all better.

anyway must be clear with the Left; they get so sensitive when you dont make things crystal clear. Since they dont really want to discuss how the "insane" Carson can be leading Hillary in so many head to head polls, they look for anything to use as a distraction.

lol...

let me know how it looks a week before election day, because 3 years ago, president obama was losing to you freaks.

It's very hard to get the phony macho righty types to understand the position in which others are put, as a result of their emotional compulsions.

The desperation for relevance and emotional security leaves them completely unaware of the inferior state their acts may leave others. They just know they feel less angry for a few minutes.

One expects too much if they think angry righties could comprehend their own lack of superiority, without causing some type of military action, or if they're lucky, a victory for their favorite football team to make it all better.

look at the moron trying to psychoanalyze people

this is from people who are tolerant because they SAY they are, not misogynist because the SAY they aren't, not racist because they SAY THEY AREN'T.

but look at their posts when the people involved are not what the Left demands people of color and/or women be, it's racism and sexism and misogyny all over the place

liberals are mental-cases who lie...........................TO THEMSELVES

lol...

a moronic post on how others have a desperate need for relevance and emotional security that leads to "misogyny" coming from people so unhinged over a strong right-wing woman that they LITERALLY DUMPSTER-DIVED IN HER GARBAGE looking for something to use against her, MADE FUN OF HER DOWN'S SYNDROME CHILD, and ridicule strong right-wing women daily on one failing liberal afternoon talk show,.....................means what to normal people exactly?

i swear liberals are just laughable losers!1

idiots and hypocrites

lol...

this is from people who are tolerant because they SAY they are, not misogynist because the SAY they aren't, not racist because they SAY THEY AREN'T.

but look at their posts when the people involved are not what the Left demands people of color and/or women be, it's racism and sexism and misogyny all over the place

That is a big heapin' helpin' of denial there sport.

As proof, I offer how angry you are

look!!

the NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!, "JUSTIC OR ELSE!!", Black Lives Matter, BURN IT DOWN, WE WANT DEAD COPS crowd of self-delusional left-wing nutjobs is accusing others of being angry!!

lol what morons!!

:bsflag::cuckoo:

lol...

an even bigger heap of projection and HYPOCRISY

YOU'RE making a fool of yourself; do continue

Last edited:

lol...

a moronic post on how others have a desperate need for relevance and emotional security that leads to "misogyny" coming from people so unhinged over a strong right-wing woman that they LITERALLY DUMPSTER-DIVED IN HER GARBAGE looking for something to use against her, MADE FUN OF HER DOWN'S SYNDROME CHILD, and ridicule strong right-wing women daily on one failing liberal afternoon talk show,.....................means what to normal people exactly?

idiots and hypocrites
Wow...the truth hurts so much you needed a second dose of rationalization.

Sorry to get under your skin. That wasn't my intent

an even bigger heap of projection and HYPOCRISY

YOU'RE making a fool of yourself; don continue
Wow...take it easy...relax.

You'll blow a gasket

Look!!

Baltimore and Ferguson are burning!! angry right-wingers again!!

lol...

idiots and hypocrites

of course not; obviously your intent was to embarrass yourself

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

idiots and hypocrites

of course not; obviously your intent was to embarrass yourself

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
You're right, I'm sooo embarrassed.

I will withdraw in shame, and I really really hope you forgive me.

"Carson beating Shrillary in all the MAJOR polls on Real Clear Politics!!!"

Actually this should be a cause for concern among Republicans.

lol...

idiots and hypocrites

I praised Palin for putting a big windfall profits oil tax on Alaska drillers.

Trump is the only person Carson leads as the link I provided says .. and that won't last long. Trump will wave his arms, blame it on Liberal media (several times in the same sentence ) and swear he is leading.

That's OK, because it's not true. RealClearPolitics is reporting by political party, not nationwide and their top poll is a link to the NBC/WSJ poll, corroborated by CBS.

Polls: Ben Carson leads the GOP field; Clinton widens lead over Sanders
Last Updated Nov 3, 2015 11:33 AM EST
Ben Carson is leading the Republican presidential pack, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey.
Election 2016: Poll - Carson leads the GOP field; Clinton increases lead over Sanders

Forum List

Back