Carson beating Shrillary in all the MAJOR polls on Real Clear Politics!!!

No she isn't. Fiorina might be a lot of things, but shrill isn't one of them. She is cool, calm and collected. Unlike HRC slamming her fists on the podium..
BTW, NY said bed is a female..
No one was cooler, calmer, and more collected than Hillary during her 11 hour interrogation on Benghazi. And yet, RWrs turned that into a negative.

Yeah, dial up the last week of Fox Noise archives and they ain't talking about that anymore.

thanks for watching nutjob!! no wonder they outdo the lame liberal media!!

lol what a moron!

You've really pottied your pants on this one. Your links to verification go fucking nowhere.

Seite was nice enough to provide the weblink, maybe his works better

or just sit there and cry like a baby leftard

your choice
Let's see...who's been crying the MOST this last week or so? And over a debate way before the Primaries too. Boo Hoo.

And biden is beating Carson in all but one. General election polls are meaningless until the nominees are known. And I wouldn't bet on Carson.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

except that hillary is still in and biden isnt you self-deceiving idiot

share with us how you equate as meaningless a poll with somebody that isnt running with two people that still are

i cant wait to hear what you have to say dullard!
Listen fuck face, the fact that biden is leading Carson supports the polls meaning jack shite at this point.

no it doesnt y ou idiot; because hillary is still in the race and biden isnt.

ur just pulling shit out of your ass because none of you losers is man or woman enough to admit the facts here

If that's what we are doing I really, really don't want a visual of what YOU are doing.

No one was cooler, calmer, and more collected than Hillary during her 11 hour interrogation on Benghazi. And yet, RWrs turned that into a negative.

Yeah, dial up the last week of Fox Noise archives and they ain't talking about that anymore.

thanks for watching nutjob!! no wonder they outdo the lame liberal media!!

lol what a moron!

You've really pottied your pants on this one. Your links to verification go fucking nowhere.

Seite was nice enough to provide the weblink, maybe his works better

or just sit there and cry like a baby leftard

your choice
Let's see...who's been crying the MOST this last week or so? And over a debate way before the Primaries too. Boo Hoo.

that would be you left-wing nutjobs

everybody knows the Left came out the loser in the CNBC debacle

keep trying.............

OUCH!! that's got to hurt!!!!

anyway must be clear with the Left; they get so sensitive when you dont make things crystal clear. Since they dont really want to discuss how the "insane" Carson can be leading Hillary in so many head to head polls, they look for anything to use as a distraction.

Yes it's sad and somewhat pathetic.

All this means is that Hillary will focus on registering more dead people to vote and support Obama's efforts to legitimize illegal aliens before the election. Someone in Hillary's camp just got caught registering dead people.

I know the left pretends that our voting system is the only thing on the planet free of corruption. There is no way to determine how many people illegally vote since the dishonest poll workers take advantage of the unused legal ballots.

Obama wasn't far ahead in polls, then got over 100% of the possible votes in some key areas. I suspect that we'll see the same with Hillary.

Hillary is acting completely cocky despite the dismal polls, so she is up to something and it's not above board.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/10/18/democrats.pdf

here is the pdf the CNN poll refers to that has Hillary getting beat by Carson

are you going to cry???

Yes and as you can clearly see in the URL, "democrats.pdf"
That is a 68-page PDF. Perhaps you can be a bit more specific given that we can't get righties to read 68 words much less 68 pages.

first you cry that it leads to nowhere, when i provide it for you now you're crying you cant be bothered to find the relevant part?

and i should stop laughing at you why????

Well, looks like Hillary will just have to claim that Carson is not qualified to become President because he is black and eats watermelon.

Well, looks like Hillary will just have to claim that Carson is not qualified to become President because he is black and eats watermelon.

This is a sad day indeed. There will be Liberal loons jumping off the bridges and rooftops throughput this nation. Let the eagles gather for the feast.

This is a sad day indeed. There will be Liberal loons jumping off the bridges and rooftops throughput this nation. Let the eagles gather for the feast.
but I thought that all republicans hated blacks but use them to pick cotton.

but I thought that all republicans hated blacks but use them to pick cotton.

No. That was Democrats. Did you flunk history?

RealClearPolitics is a political news and polling data aggregator based in Chicago, Illinois.

just a bunch of loser Liberals lying again. Who the hell believes them. Sorry I posted their link and lied to the board. Mea Culpa.

es

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

anyway must be clear with the Left; they get so sensitive when you dont make things crystal clear. Since they dont really want to discuss how the "insane" Carson can be leading Hillary in so many head to head polls, they look for anything to use as a distraction.

Bend Over, Grab Your Toes and Brace Yourself!! You folks ain't got enough Women, Hispanic, Black, Gay, Poor and Young votes to beat Hillary. Bad as it hurts pucker up and practice saying, "Madame President!"

I think you are right and I am no Hillary fan. I've stated that many times here.
But she will tear Carson apart by a thousand tiny cuts if he actually gets the nomination.
Love her, hate her she is one tough woman with a team behind her that will crush him because he's a veritable mine field of lies and untruths that are easily Googled with one hand tied behind your back.

The toughest, most knowledgeable woman I've ever seen.....'course I'm just 81 years old

Bend Over, Grab Your Toes and Brace Yourself!! You folks ain't got enough Women, Hispanic, Black, Gay, Poor and Young votes to beat Hillary. Bad as it hurts pucker up and practice saying, "Madame President!"

I think you are right and I am no Hillary fan. I've stated that many times here.
But she will tear Carson apart by a thousand tiny cuts if he actually gets the nomination.
Love her, hate her she is one tough woman with a team behind her that will crush him because he's a veritable mine field of lies and untruths that are easily Googled with one hand tied behind your back.

The toughest, most knowledgeable woman I've ever seen.....'course I'm just 81 years old

that explains a lot

Forum List

Back