Carson Inaccurately Credits Thomas Jefferson With Writing Constitution

"I’m impressed by a lot of them, but particularly impressed with Thomas Jefferson, who seemed to have very deep insight into the way that people would react,” Carson said. “And he tried to craft our Constitution in a way that it would control people’s natural tendencies and control the natural growth of the government.”

Trump is a liar and Carson is ignorant – behold the GOP's two top presidential candidates.
A liberal calling people liars and ignorant. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

That's hilarious!!

You can't make this shit up!!
Really? All that's needed is to look at the make up of the so called conservatives in this country to realize CCJ is absolutely correct.

No he's wrong. Only an idiot would think otherwise.
You just had to say something didn't you.

If you didn't want a comment then you shouldn't have quoted me.
I did want one and you gave me just what I was expecting.

A liberal calling people liars and ignorant. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

That's hilarious!!

You can't make this shit up!!
Really? All that's needed is to look at the make up of the so called conservatives in this country to realize CCJ is absolutely correct.

Oh that's why you whined about it.

I never whine, you on the other hand. .

That's all you ever do.

That's all you ever do.
You have a rich fantasy life.

Can't help but notice a lack of a quote or context.

And wasn't Jefferson involves with the discussions through his letter writing and key in authoring the Bill of Rights?

Seems pretty extreme to argue he had no part in it

Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson said in an interview that aired Sunday that Thomas Jefferson wrote the Constitution. But in reality, the founding father was the lead author of the Declaration of Independence.

It's not the first time Carson has gotten United States history wrong. As The Wall Street Journal previously flagged, Carson erroneously said the founding fathers had "no elected office experience."

Carson credited the nation's third President with writing the Constitution when he was asked who of the founding fathers stood out in an interview with C-SPAN as part of its "Road to the White House" series.

"I’m impressed by a lot of them, but particularly impressed with Thomas Jefferson, who seemed to have very deep insight into the way that people would react,” Carson said. “And he tried to craft our Constitution in a way that it would control people’s natural tendencies and control the natural growth of the government.”

Yikes, he really is dumber than Sarah Palin on history and policy issues.

Ask Obama how many states there are.

I seem to remember someone saying there were wmd's in Iraq.
He also said strategery instead strategy.
There was also a guy that said, when questioned about the Iran contra scandal "I don't remember"
Oh yeah then there was a president's father who was also president who lost his lunch on the lap of the Japanese prime minister.
Compared to those Obama's slip of the tongue doesn't even register on the fuck up scale.
Why is this stupid thread still here...Rush proved Daws an idiot on his program today.

Republican presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson said in an interview that aired Sunday that Thomas Jefferson wrote the Constitution. But in reality, the founding father was the lead author of the Declaration of Independence.

It's not the first time Carson has gotten United States history wrong. As The Wall Street Journal previously flagged, Carson erroneously said the founding fathers had "no elected office experience."

Carson credited the nation's third President with writing the Constitution when he was asked who of the founding fathers stood out in an interview with C-SPAN as part of its "Road to the White House" series.

Yikes, he really is dumber than Sarah Palin on history and policy issues.

There was also a guy that said, when questioned about the Iran contra scandal "I don't remember"
Oh yeah then there was a president's father who was also president who lost his lunch on the lap of the Japanese prime minister.
Compared to those Obama's slip of the tongue doesn't even register on the fuck up scale.
Why is this stupid thread still here...Rush proved Daws an idiot on his program today.

Hilarious, Rush schools the left loons and their very own WAPO screws them on another Trump issue. Freaking loons can't win for losing.

If Trump lied about 9/11 celebrations in NJ, why did WaPo report in 2001 that it happened?

You’ve probably heard today some variation the idea that “fact checkers are shredding Donald Trump’s story” about having seen people in New Jersey celebrating 9/11. This is one of these stories that liberals claim has been “debunked” because a conservative says it happened and they can’t independently confirm it.

It must be a lie!

Or, maybe, possibly, these liberal “fact checkers” are just not very good at their jobs. Powerline Blog’s Hindraker noted that after the dinosaur media announced their inability to confirm Trump’s tale, he thought he’d give it a go:

So NPR, the New York Times and the Associated Press searched contemporaneous news accounts and could find no evidence of Muslim-Americans cheering in Jersey City. That’s odd. Because it took me less than two minutes to find this story from the Washington Post dated September 18, 2001 . . .

If you want to read the entire Post story, you can do so here. You can quibble if you want with the details of Trump’s recollection – whether there were really “thousands” or a much smaller number, but as Rob pointed out earlier when we were talking instead of working, if that’s what your quibble comes down to, you haven’t exactly caught Trump in the yuuuuuuuge lie that the media’s headlines would imply.

Read more at If Trump lied about 9/11 celebrations in NJ, why did WaPo report in 2001 that it happened?

If you listen to rash limpschlong it's obvious you're an idiot.
Anyone who doesn't listen to his Anal flow doesn't fit your misrepresentation.

Hilarious, Rush schools the left loons and their very own WAPO screws them on another Trump issue. Freaking loons can't win for losing.

If Trump lied about 9/11 celebrations in NJ, why did WaPo report in 2001 that it happened?

You’ve probably heard today some variation the idea that “fact checkers are shredding Donald Trump’s story” about having seen people in New Jersey celebrating 9/11. This is one of these stories that liberals claim has been “debunked” because a conservative says it happened and they can’t independently confirm it.

It must be a lie!

Or, maybe, possibly, these liberal “fact checkers” are just not very good at their jobs. Powerline Blog’s Hindraker noted that after the dinosaur media announced their inability to confirm Trump’s tale, he thought he’d give it a go:

So NPR, the New York Times and the Associated Press searched contemporaneous news accounts and could find no evidence of Muslim-Americans cheering in Jersey City. That’s odd. Because it took me less than two minutes to find this story from the Washington Post dated September 18, 2001 . . .

If you want to read the entire Post story, you can do so here. You can quibble if you want with the details of Trump’s recollection – whether there were really “thousands” or a much smaller number, but as Rob pointed out earlier when we were talking instead of working, if that’s what your quibble comes down to, you haven’t exactly caught Trump in the yuuuuuuuge lie that the media’s headlines would imply.

Read more at If Trump lied about 9/11 celebrations in NJ, why did WaPo report in 2001 that it happened?
Here's an idea post or link the Washington post story instead of this second hand account and end all doubt?

And wasn't Jefferson involves with the discussions through his letter writing and key in authoring the Bill of Rights?

Lynching Carson is just what the leftists do. You're not expecting anything LEGITIMATE from the frothing at the mouth racists democrats on this board, are you?

Lynching Carson is just what the leftists do. You're not expecting anything LEGITIMATE from the frothing at the mouth racists democrats on this board, are you?

They are acting like....GASP.....what they accused us over with Obama.....racists. Karma is a mofo

Forum List

Back