Carson sees a political significance to Noah’s Ark

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010

Source: The Rachel Maddow Show / The MaddowBlog

< By some credible metrics, Ben Carson is the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination. Recent polling shows him leading not only at the national level, but also in the first caucus state.

The problem – one of them, anyway – is that Carson also seems manifestly unqualified to be president of the United States. He’s never sought or held elected office; he has no working understanding of government; and he’s never led anything larger than a medical department.

The retired right-wing neurosurgeon is aware of these concerns and, late last week, offered a striking response: “It is important to remember that amateurs built the Ark and it was the professionals that built the Titanic.”

It was unclear whether Carson was kidding. It’s entirely possible that the Republican candidate believes, sincerely, that Noah’s Ark was an actual, real-world structure that housed thousands of pairs of animals. He might even genuinely believe that the boat’s supposed existence is evidence of his presidential qualifications.>

Read more: Carson sees a political significance to Noah's Ark

Just say NO to the religious fundie!!!! Not just no, BUT FUCK NO!!!! There never was a Noah's ark and it is dumb that he is talking about it

Ya mean, Carson feels that there's political significance to God sparing some human life, despite the Progressivism common to period, causing him to destroy 99.999999~% of humanity?

Huh... I wonder why?

Ya mean, Carson feels that there's political significance to God sparing some human life, despite the Progressivism common to period, causing him to destroy 99.999999~% of humanity?

Huh... I wonder why?
Cause God done killed 99% of humans before progressives were around...

Huh... I wonder why?

What does god have to do with politics???

Huh... I wonder why?
Cause God done killed 99% of humans before progressives were around...

Foolish, unviable, perversion (OKA: Progressivism) has been around since before Cain killed Able, dumbass.

It took Noach 120 years to build an ark, grow and harvest the food to feed the animals on the ark and know how to care for the animals.
Not to mention the sanitation it took to maintain the waste of the animals.
Yes, it's all in Rabbinic writings going back 1500 years.

Are we to determine if Carson is competent to be President based on a witticism?
Eh.

Huh... I wonder why?

(I opened the Pit-trap to read the OP... and MAN did it payoff. THAT was HYSTERICAL!)

Politics is the means by which law is established. Law exists for no other purpose than the service of justice. The Service of Justice is ONLY possible where the Law is objective... and God is the standard of objectivism.

No God... No Justice... No Justice, Civil War... Civil War, no politics.

See how that works?

Source: The Rachel Maddow Show / The MaddowBlog

< By some credible metrics, Ben Carson is the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination. Recent polling shows him leading not only at the national level, but also in the first caucus state.

The problem – one of them, anyway – is that Carson also seems manifestly unqualified to be president of the United States. He’s never sought or held elected office; he has no working understanding of government; and he’s never led anything larger than a medical department.

The retired right-wing neurosurgeon is aware of these concerns and, late last week, offered a striking response: “It is important to remember that amateurs built the Ark and it was the professionals that built the Titanic.”

It was unclear whether Carson was kidding. It’s entirely possible that the Republican candidate believes, sincerely, that Noah’s Ark was an actual, real-world structure that housed thousands of pairs of animals. He might even genuinely believe that the boat’s supposed existence is evidence of his presidential qualifications.>

Read more: Carson sees a political significance to Noah's Ark

Just say NO to the religious fundie!!!! Not just no, BUT FUCK NO!!!! There never was a Noah's ark and it is dumb that he is talking about it

So what the fuck is you r problem here? Religious people see all kinds of omens and signs, but that does not make them irrational or corrupt like your dickless POTS Obamy.

So sad Matthew to see you have turned into an anti-Christian Nazi.

Rain Man Carson, idiot savant, is hilarious!

"The retired right-wing neurosurgeon is aware of these concerns and, late last week, offered a striking response: “It is important to remember that amateurs built the Ark and it was the professionals that built the Titanic.”
It was unclear whether Carson was kidding. It’s entirely possible that the Republican candidate believes, sincerely, that Noah’s Ark was an actual, real-world structure that housed thousands of pairs of animals."

Plenty of people believe the Ark was constructed, including myself.

Go piss up a rope, Marxist PoS.

I look at religious fundies in Iran and Turkey. Well, let's just say this is why I must oppose such here.

Huh... I wonder why?

(I opened the Pit-trap to read the OP... and MAN did it payoff. THAT was HYSTERICAL!)

Politics is the means by which law is established. Law exists for no other purpose than the service of justice. The Service of Justice is ONLY possible where the Law is objective... and God is the standard of objectivism.

No God... No Justice... No Justice, Civil War... Civil War, no politics.

See how that works?

G-d was specifically intended to be left out of our laws.

the purpose of laws is the smooth operation of society.

that in no way requires religion.

our laws and government go back to philosophy and renaissance thought.

so no, it doesn't work that way.

I look at religious fundies in Iran and Turkey. Well, let's just say this is why I must oppose such here.

So when have religious fundies bombed innocent people in the US as a religious act, in the last century. Matthew?

Comparing religious fundies between two completely different religions that calls for different responses to pponents is stupid, Mathew, and you dont have to be a fundy to believe Noah's Ark may have been built.

Last edited:
Noah's ark was a huge infrastructure project

Do Dems wear thier KKK sheets when addressing a Carson thread

So what the fuck is you r problem here? Religious people see all kinds of omens and signs, but that does not make them irrational or corrupt like your dickless POTS Obamy.
Not quite true. That does not make them corrupt, it does makes them batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back