Carson's Facebook page is censored

KevinMcCarthyToo

Oct 9, 2015
So I went to Ben Carson's Facebook page and posted a comment about how the right seems to have found their very own "Messiah". The posts on his Facebook profile are all glowing and oozy with adoration. As soon as I hit the post button a window popped up and said my posting will be reviewed. So looks like Carson is just a coward who cannot stand any kind of public scrutiny

I have posted on many politicians Facebook pages and never encountered a pop-up window that says my post will be reviewed

So I went to Ben Carson's Facebook page and posted a comment about how the right seems to have found their very own "Messiah". The posts on his Facebook profile are all glowing and oozy with adoration. As soon as I hit the post button a window popped up and said my posting will be reviewed. So looks like Carson is just a coward who cannot stand any kind of public scrutiny

I have posted on many politicians Facebook pages and never encountered a pop-up window that says my post will be reviewed

They put the word out about you. They have your name. And your address. And your phone number. Your weight, hair color, eyes, size of casket required.

Huffpost does the same thing. Did you check to see if it was posted yet?

I posted, "Hillary, go suck a moosecock you fucking lying ho" -- KMcCarthy2 on her Facebook page

My R senator's page is very strictly censored. If you don't kiss his ass, your IP is flagged. You can't even ask a question.

OTOH, my Dem senator leaves posts up. Doesn't matter if they are questioning or downright insulting, they stay up and they get answered.

HuffPo isn't running for public office and they're actually very permissive.

HuffPo isn't running for public office and they're actually very permissive.

I agree with you. As you say, "They're actually very permissive. I don't mind them reviewing my posts before posting them and I doubt Carson's supporters mind their posts being reviewed either. It's not a big deal. Some people are more sensitive than others. Thank you for making my point, Luddly.

Kevin, if that is your dog and cat in your avatar? They are precious! They look like best friends in that photo! Cats and dogs can be like family to one another! Gives me hope for the human race.

It would be very stupid not to have someone review the posts of a candidate's page. Do you think posts with racist slurs should be allowed to pass unobstructed?

The posts on his Facebook profile are all glowing and oozy with adoration.
Is this a factual statement?

Did you bother to look and see if there are any negative posts about him?

I don't do FB, but I saw weeks ago that Carson is a blowhard.

Why wouldn't he cherry pick the posts on his Facebook page? It's his page after all. One of the few things he is doing right, considering his lack of political experience.

Here's a comment from a Carson supporter on his Facebook page:

Was Obama ever scrutinized this much? Never.

It does not get more delusional than that, boys and girls.

It wouldn't even occur to me to flame some politician's Facebook page.

This country needs more decaf.

That's to keep smarmy assholes like you from polluting the site. Sounds like you don't have a life.

snicker

Here's a comment from a Carson supporter on his Facebook page:

Was Obama ever scrutinized this much? Never.

It does not get more delusional than that, boys and girls.

Carson is thin skinned and will cry everyday in office saying how mean everyone is. Obama has been through hell and back bad mouthed by the same people now whining...

You mean a person can have some say in what is posted on their facebook page how dare they.

Try not bring an ass,might work better,public scrunty dosnt include insinuations.

12196249_10206929845302942_7030694630393879134_n.jpg

Forum List

Back