Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not misplay what the dispatcher said.

He said "keep your ass in the car, podjo" and Z disobeyed the order.

"OK, we don't need you to do that." is not something I would classify as an order even if I was of the mind to believe a police dispatcher on the phone has the authority to give me an order, which he does not.

that state agreed yesterday to drop the stay in your car lingo

because it never happened

"OK, we don't need you to do that." is not something I would classify as an order even if I was of the mind to believe a police dispatcher on the phone has the authority to give me an order, which he does not.

the defense will have plenty to go on

that dispatch continued to ask for zimmermans assistance

there are at least four requests during the zimmerman call

any surprise that S.J, freedombecki, Sunshine, Missourian, etc.... ALL have no problem acquitting a guy who killed a brown person :eusa_think: :doubt: You people couldn't be more transparent :thup: THAT, plus FoxRush is leading you tards around by the nose. Carry on.

The judge will not permit the defense to infer that Z was to get out of the car and confront TM, particularly when they told him not to, which disposes of the Defend Ground doctrine.

any surprise that S.J, freedombecki, Sunshine, Missourian, etc.... ALL have no problem acquitting a guy who killed a brown person :eusa_think: :doubt: You people couldn't be more transparent :thup: THAT, plus FoxRush is leading you tards around by the nose. Carry on.

When all else fails, play the race card.

Color me shocked. :doubt:

oh lord--not the race card again :bang3:

Some of you are closet racists, though I think you are and Sunshine are not.

The judge will not permit the defense to infer that Z was to get out of the car and confront TM, particularly when they told him not to, which disposes of the Defend Ground doctrine.

no one said they would

but it is a fact that

dispatch continued to seek his assistance

during that call

besides that it is not illegal nor a crime

that zimmerman got out of his car

one other thing on that topic

yesterday in court the state

agreed that dispatch never said a word

about zimmerman staying in the car

Better go back and read your crap. The dispatch tape has it. Do not get out of the car. Stay in the car. Do not confront the [suspect].

You can't cleanse a scumbag is your problem. One scumbag shot a hoodlum who went to buy skittles. The jury is going to say, "oh, really?"

Yup, it does. Now step off, be quiet, and wait for the prosecution to introduce the dispatcher on the stand. Will be within the first four witnesses.

Yup, it does. Now step off, be quiet, and wait for the prosecution to introduce the dispatcher on the stand. Will be within the first four witnesses.

the state in open court on Friday said

it never happened

i have posted the court hearing in which they said it

it never happened

Jake's a loon.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

The prosecution's start witness was the girlfriend...and that's a big problem.

it never happened

Jake's a loon.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

The prosecution's start witness was the girlfriend...and that's a big problem.

yes

and now they can not use their star_paid_for_saying_you_want expert witness

When all else fails, play the race card.

Color me shocked. :doubt:

Thats mighty white of you to say that.

I argue the facts, always have, always will...

But to you and Dot Com, the facts don't matter...it's all about race.

And you call us the racists. :cuckoo:

In other words the proceedings pertains only to the dispatcher not being able to determine who was screaming because of outside sounds.

The dispatcher will be called to testify to what he and GZ said to each other. Yep, GZ was told not to get out of the car.

ummm...... Zimmerman wanted to be a cop & belonged to a "fight" gym as opposed to simply a weightlifting gym. Martin, on the other hand, 158 lbs. unarmed as well, pretty small fry compared to 200. GZ was also 28 and armed & Martin WAS 17.

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so an armed, 28 yr old, 200 lb guy who trains at an MMA gym stalks an unarmed, 158 lb, 17 yr old who had just finished making a purchase at a local business. :eusa_think:
GZ was out for action & if there was none, which there wasn't, he was going to manufacture it, which he did. He also disobeyed the dispatcher's instructions. This guy could use some rehabilitation & prison would do that for him.

George Zimmerman trained at ?the most complete fight gym in the world? as a kickboxer

"Open & shut case" Guilty, 2nd degree murder.

This attitude is common among CCW holders. About 60% of them should be denied, but politics prevents this from happening. Zimmerman should have been barred from owneing a spudzooka let alone a fire arm.

You have personally met them all. If you have, I am Marilyn Monroe.

Not all, but the difference between the caliber of person the two times I got my card are vast. The first time most people took carrying a gun quite seriously. This last time most were taking the class and packing heat because its popular. There are some real retards walking around with guns thees days. Zimmerman's not the worst. Just the most famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back