Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words the proceedings pertains only to the dispatcher not being able to determine who was screaming because of outside sounds.

The dispatcher will be called to testify to what he and GZ said to each other. Yep, GZ was told not to get out of the car.

wrong

any surprise that S.J, freedombecki, Sunshine, Missourian, etc.... ALL have no problem acquitting a guy who killed a brown person :eusa_think: :doubt: You people couldn't be more transparent :thup: THAT, plus FoxRush is leading you tards around by the nose. Carry on.

Self defense is still allowed in America, even if you're an Hispanic Democrat.

He just makes shit up.
What sort of person lies when he knows that everybody knows he's lying? What kid of little worm does that shit?

We have more than our fair share of worms like that. Makes you feel like you need a shower.

any surprise that S.J, freedombecki, Sunshine, Missourian, etc.... ALL have no problem acquitting a guy who killed a brown person :eusa_think: :doubt: You people couldn't be more transparent :thup: THAT, plus FoxRush is leading you tards around by the nose. Carry on.

running someone down based on a whim and gunning them down is considered "self-defense" these days :eusa_hand:
Zimmerman used his gun perfectly appropriately.

Notice how fat he is getting.. :doubt:

kgrill or the perp (GZ)? :lol:

Last edited:
In other words the proceedings pertains only to the dispatcher not being able to determine who was screaming because of outside sounds.

The dispatcher will be called to testify to what he and GZ said to each other. Yep, GZ was told not to get out of the car.

wrong

Your own source supports me, not you. And you admit you by inference falsely used a source that did not support what you argued. Poor, duck, very poor.

running someone down based on a whim and gunning them down is considered "self-defense" these days :eusa_hand:
Zimmerman used his gun perfectly appropriately.

Notice how fat he is getting.. :doubt:

kgrill or the perp (GZ)? :lol:

kgrll, bless her poor begotten soul, is simply an extremely unhappy woman paying the price for her choices (bad choices) and talks out on folks here who remind her of those poor choices. She is not rational at all. Ask her point blank if a woman life's or the fetus's life can only be saved at the expense of the other, which would she choose. She's crazy.

wrong

Your own source supports me, not you. And you admit you by inference falsely used a source that did not support what you argued. Poor, duck, very poor.

Im' worried about ya Jake

In other words, you admit your own source, duck, supports me not you.

You should be worried. You are cracking up.

Can you grasp that we don't care what color Martin was? Apparently, Zimmerman killed a young man in self defense.
Had their positions been reversed, the majority of us would feel exactly the same way.

Well, GZ will have his chance in court to get the jury to buy your thinking, Ernie S.

which source Mr. Jake ? Which one has a dispatcher saying " don't get outta the car " ?

Not your source, which only talks about the dispatcher and the background noises that make identifying the screamer an impossibility.

Why do I suspect :lol: you haven't read your own source?

You're a weirdo, jake. You don't source your lies. We all know it. Why the pretense?

which source Mr. Jake ? Which one has a dispatcher saying " don't get outta the car " ?

Not your source, which only talks about the dispatcher and the background noises that make identifying the screamer an impossibility.

Why do I suspect :lol: you haven't read your own source?

go away Jake :cool:

The police report I read about didn't include a discussion on anyone's color. It merely said that Zimmerman's injuries were consistent with his testimony of what happened. He was a bloody mess when they arrived from his head being picked up and shoved onto the pavement a few times by his malicious attacker whose test shows he had THC in his blood.

You're really into the politicization of this common crime to show racism against your law-and-order political opponents, aren't you, DotCom.

Well, GZ will have his chance in court to get the jury to buy your thinking, Ernie S.

His account of the incident is supported by that pesky evidence. I don't quite understand how you are going to get around that, Fake.

You will insist you are right right up to and after Zimmerman is acquitted and will further prove your irrelevance.

You may be used to being "in charge" in your personal life, Jake. I don't really know anything about your personal life, but any authority you may have day to day, does not extend to the Florida court system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back