Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words the proceedings pertains only to the dispatcher not being able to determine who was screaming because of outside sounds.

The dispatcher will be called to testify to what he and GZ said to each other. Yep, GZ was told not to get out of the car.

yes he will be called

however the conversation is taped and is public

plus the state agreed that zimmerman was not told to not get out of the car

maybe you should contact the state and tell them

the mistake they have made

--LOL

The earlier link did not sustain that. Merely your hope.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...man-sexually-assaulted-6-year-old-cousin.html

you still have not produced a transcript of dispatch

telling zimmerman not to get out of the car

I don't have to quote the transcript because it says nothing about it. That is what duck was trying to pull and I caught him at it.

You, Ernie S., are one of the biggest liars here. For one, you call yourself an American patriot, which makes the Lady Liberty hide her eyes in shame every time you do that.

yes he will be called

--LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...man-sexually-assaulted-6-year-old-cousin.html

dilloduck did, so go look at it. I don't have to and you can't produce anything that says such.

By the way, the judge may use the sexual assault victim testify as to how GZ feels about blacks.

yes he will be called

--LOL

Jake operates under the delusion that he is relevant. A recent poll proves otherwise.

I don't have to quote the transcript because it says nothing about it. That is what duck was trying to pull and I caught him at it.

You, Ernie S., are one of the biggest liars here. For one, you call yourself an American patriot, which makes the Lady Liberty hide her eyes in shame every time you do that.

Point out one lie, Fake.

Come on! One lie, or I'll expect an apology thread by morning, you irrelevant asshole.

dilloduck did, so go look at it. I don't have to and you can't produce anything that says such.

By the way, the judge may use the sexual assault victim testify as to how GZ feels about blacks.

the judge will use it so she is not neutral in this case

will she allow

the report from the fbi saying they could not find a racist past in zimmerman

Self defense is still allowed in America, even if you're an Hispanic Democrat.
running someone down based on a whim and gunning them down is considered "self-defense" these days :eusa_hand:
Notice how fat he is getting.. :doubt:

kgrill or the perp (GZ)? :lol:

Running them down and then getting your head bashed on the pavement, as well as your nose broken, makes it self defense, even if you're an Hispanic Democrat.

There is no conclusive evidence his head was bashed on the pavement or his nose was broken.

Jake! I don't know shit about your life outside of USMB. Perhaps you are in a position where you can make accusations and assertions and are not challenged. You asserted that Zimmerman was told to stay in his vehicle. You were challenged. You owe us a quote or and admission of your lie.

But you, dishonest fuck you are, when cornered, accuse others of lying. You can't support that with facts either. What's next. Are you going to call me a racist? I'm waiting with baited breath.

How ARE you going to try to worm your way out of THIS one?

Last edited:
running someone down based on a whim and gunning them down is considered "self-defense" these days :eusa_hand:

kgrill or the perp (GZ)? :lol:

Running them down and then getting your head bashed on the pavement, as well as your nose broken, makes it self defense, even if you're an Hispanic Democrat.

There is no conclusive evidence his head was bashed on the pavement or his nose was broken.

Except the eye witness and medical reports support Zimmerman's account. Troubling, no?

Jake! I don't know shit about your life outside of USMB. Perhaps you are in a position where you can make accusations and assertions and are not challenged. You asserted that Zimmerman was told to stay in his vehicle. You were challenged. You owe us a quote or and admission of your lie.

But you, dishonest fuck you are, when cornered, accuse others of lying. You can't support that with facts either. What's next. Are you going to call me a racist? I'm waiting with baited breath.

Just out of curiousity, how do you interpret "We don't need you to do that." This is a serious question. Given the overall situation at that time, how do you interpret "We don't need you to do that." What's the fair and honest interpretation of that, which was told to George by the 911 operator.

From what Ernie posted GZ should not even have been interviewed by the police for gunning down an innocent, unarmed teenager. :rolleyes:

Did I mention the teenager, deceased teenager, was doing nothing wrong?

Just out of curiousity, how do you interpret "We don't need you to do that." This is a serious question. Given the overall situation at that time, how do you interpret "We don't need you to do that." What's the fair and honest interpretation of that, which was told to George by the 911 operator.

This ought to be good :lol:

:popcorn:

I'll answer it. It was Dispatch's way of telling a neighborhood watch to stay out of the way and just point to the last location of the unarmed, 158 lb, scary looking teen.

I'll answer it. It was Dispatch's way of telling a neighborhood watch to stay out of the way and just point to the last location of the unarmed, 158 lb, scary looking teen.

Coulda meant that dispatch didn't want him going out there and getting hurt.

Except the eye witness and medical reports support Zimmerman's account. Troubling, no?

There is no witness that said Martin was bashing Zimmerman head on the pavement. And Zimmerman refused medical treatment at the scene and never had an x-ray taken of his nose.

To me, "we don't need you to do that" means exactly what it sounds like. We don't NEED you to follow him on foot, but if you want to, we'd appreciate it.

Yes, I carried it to an absurdity, but the fact remains, Zimmerman was not told to stay in his vehicle and any machinations by you or FakeSmarmy are not going to change that.

You asserted that Zimmerman was told to stay in his vehicle

the state in open court on Friday said this is false

what more proof does one need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back