Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's word you take is not important, still the only way to prove a fractured nose is to do an x-ray. But most doctors only do x-rays in serious injuries because it has no bearing on the treatment.

:eusa_hand:

STOP

That is exactly why you have no argument. A doctor is a doctor, this one is most likely a Facial/Plastic surgeon with years of experience to your zero. Stop running your mouth.

Wish I could rep you again.
I hit him for you.

Not according to a righty reactionary thug earlier today on the Board who insisted he had the right to follow and confront anyone in public.

So you are saying TM should not have defended himself, the black man should cower before the lighter-skinned man. Really?

Well as the neighbor hood watch captain or any concerned citizen,yeah you have that right.
No the black man shouldnt have assaulted GZ. He would be alive today had he called the police.

Black teenager call the cops on a white guy chasing him? ROFL

Yeah...that may be to much to ask. That would require being civilized.

What's entertaining is how you never come to a thread with an argument? "My sweet"? This ain't the fucking Wizard of Oz, Starkiev.

Comrade Templar, why should I ever post a thread when you guys post threads that have to be shown to hackery at its best and nothing but no integrity at its worst.

You are reactionary thugs, and you are treated as you should be.

That's not what he was talking about, but since you brought it up....

Jake has been a member at USMB since 8/10/09. In nearly 4 years, he has started one thread, a flame directed at Neotrotsky. As you might expect, it was an utter failure and Jake was owned on so many levels. I believe, at the time, TDM told him he didn't NEED him to start any more threads and Jake took it as an order from the police. He has complied and has stayed in his vehicle since.

Yup 3 years and 10 months and THIS is Jake's only original contribution to the board. It is currently 25 posts in length. 14 of those were after I resurrected it this past April.

That one made me laugh out loud.

:lol:

Broken Noses - Treating Broken Noses

Even so, I think I'll take the doctor's word for it over yours, since you are an established hack.

Who's word you take is not important, still the only way to prove a fractured nose is to do an x-ray. But most doctors only do x-rays in serious injuries because it has no bearing on the treatment.

STOP

That is exactly why you have no argument. A doctor is a doctor, this one is most likely a Facial/Plastic surgeon with years of experience to your zero. Stop running your mouth.

I do have an argument, you might not agree but that is my position.

Comrade Templar, why should I ever post a thread when you guys post threads that have to be shown to hackery at its best and nothing but no integrity at its worst.

You are reactionary thugs, and you are treated as you should be.

Jake has been a member at USMB since 8/10/09. In nearly 4 years, he has started one thread, a flame directed at Neotrotsky. As you might expect, it was an utter failure and Jake was owned on so many levels. I believe, at the time, TDM told him he didn't NEED him to start any more threads and Jake took it as an order from the police. He has complied and has stayed in his vehicle since.

Yup 3 years and 10 months and THIS is Jake's only original contribution to the board. It is currently 25 posts in length. 14 of those were after I resurrected it this past April.

Then you are cruel and unfeeling! That thread is Jakes landmark contribution to USMB. For you to ridicule it and laugh out loud is horrid! You must be one of those right wing nuts he speaks of while trolling other people's threads.

STOP

You do? Where's your PhD? I don't agree with speculation. Back up your argument or stfu, your choice.

Then you are cruel and unfeeling! That thread is Jakes landmark contribution to USMB. For you to ridicule it and laugh out loud is horrid! You must be one of those right wing nuts he speaks of while trolling other people's threads.

I must be a sadist! Oh the humanity!

STOP

Wish I could rep you again.

Get a room and you can rep him all night.

This is where jake says "This thread is your landmark contribution to usmb..don't laugh! You are such an obvious right wing nut!"...

then he leaves, makes a troll, which comes straight to this thread to tag it with off the wall tags and to thank every one of jake's posts.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

STOP

You do? Where's your PhD? I don't agree with speculation. Back up your argument or stfu, your choice.

Back up what? That Zimmerman( A known liar) said he a broken nose and had a doctor he paid to treat him for a broken nose ?

Attachments

• $Jake is a liar.doc
    26 KB · Views: 35

Back up what? That Zimmerman( A known liar) said he a broken nose and had a doctor he paid to treat him for a broken nose ?

Oh your lying eyes. There are photos out. That didn't happen by itself. Opening statements start tomorrow. When they are admitted as evidence will this stop?

that would be nice, then we wouldn't have to read his lies about the dispatcher...

Yurt, once again, you got caught lying and fell flat on your face.

Then you gave me a pos rep. Go ahead and make up for it.

You make me laugh daily. :lol:

you really don't know when to stop lying. i never gave you a pos rep. so easy to prove you're a liar.

Holy shit. Fakey caught lying??

Today must be one of those really RARE days of the week that end with the letters "day."

Christian Science Monitor
Zimmerman trial: Prosecutors can call him a 'vigilante,' judge says - CSMonitor.com

Zimmerman trial: Prosecutors can call him a 'vigilante,' judge says With opening statements set for Monday, the judge ruled prosecutors can use loaded language, such as 'wanna-be cop,' to describe Zimmerman, but that they must avoid the term 'racial profiling.'

Nothing more than a biased citation. Can we call Martin a "drug addict"? Or a "masochist" then?

You are biased. The Christian Monitor is not.

Prosecution does get to say Zimmerman was profiling him.

Nothing more than a biased citation. Can we call Martin a "drug addict"? Or a "masochist" then?

You are biased. The Christian Monitor is not.

Prosecution does get to say Zimmerman was profiling him.

Yeah, but its Zimmermans job and duty as NH Captain to profile...profiling is in the best interest of the safety of the neighborhood...you are expected to profile and be suspicious when others may not.

The fact that he was suspicious of someone walking through a go between of a townhome in the dark and rain in a building that had been burglarized several times will not hurt him...thats his job. And the neighbor was grateful and supportive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back