Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want to play that line, you ignorant tool?

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

Go sit in the corner and be ashamed of yourself.

Zimmerman refused medical treatment at the scene and never had any x-rays taken, just because he told his paid doctor his nose was broken doesn't make it so...

bus_4_article-small_20484.jpg

Scoliosis of the nasal bone...a logical conclusion.

There is some swelling but the bone looks straight.

I think the Monitor said the judge said the "racial profiling" could be mentioned but GZ can could be described as a vigilante and wannabe cop by the prosecution. That can't help.

Last edited:
Zimmerman refused medical treatment at the scene and never had any x-rays taken, just because he told his paid doctor his nose was broken doesn't make it so...

There is some swelling but the bone looks straight.

Dr. Liesucker has spoken.

Naturally, it's bullshit.

But still. It has spoken. :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

Meanwhile, back at reality: that is plainly one broken nose.

So you want to play that line, you ignorant tool?

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

Go sit in the corner and be ashamed of yourself.

That picture looks photo shopped. The color of the nose is different from his face.

That is the strength, and weakness, of the jury system.

I trust this jury to get I right.

Yurt, once again, you got caught lying and fell flat on your face.

Then you gave me a pos rep. Go ahead and make up for it.

You make me laugh daily. :lol:

you really don't know when to stop lying. i never gave you a pos rep. so easy to prove you're a liar.

:lol:

Holy shit. Fakey caught lying??

Today must be one of those really RARE days of the week that end with the letters "day."

it is crazy. i mean who lies about things that can easily be shown to be a lie. there is a record of the rep i gave him, he has to know that, yet he still lied about it. he also lied about not saying the dispatcher told him to remain in the vehicle, and he continued to deny saying it after i posted the post showing he said exactly that. then that wasn't enough, he had to claim that unless i gave the post # it doesn't prove anything, despite the fact there was a LINK to his very post.

he is a funny little troll

Prosecution does get to say Zimmerman was profiling him.

They can SAY whatever the fuck they imagine the evidence might show.

That does not mean it's true, accurate or that they can back it up.

The rub is they have to prove whatever they say... Beyond a reasonable doubt. And if one of the six says no, we are done.

Not exactly. They can CLAIM that the "evidence will show ..." and then fail to prove by the evidence that it shows any such thing.

It might be held against them. However, if it isn't an element of required proof, it will not necessarily result in an acquittal.

When they claim that the evidence will show proof beyond a reasonable doubt of an ELEMENT -- and then proceed to fail in THAT -- then you are on to something; THEN they have a major problem.

And they WILL have to rebut the defense evidence of "justification." Gooooood luuuuuck.

Oh, my heavens, you are right, Yurt. My apologies. It was that clown, bripat, who gave me the reps.

How funny. :lol:

Yurt, good to see you backing off the other stuff. You are very wise, for once.

I think the Monitor said the judge said the "racial profiling" could be mentioned but GZ can could be described as a vigilante and wannabe cop by the prosecution. That can't help.

I keep trying to figure out what you're saying so I can respond, but...

The judge said racial profiling can NOT be mentioned.

Can we at least get in the same game?

Oh, my heavens, you are right, Yurt. My apologies. It was that clown, bripat, who gave me the reps.

Fakey, confronted with its lie, has to back down and slink away and rely on some lame ass excuse. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Just another example of why Fakey has absolutely no credibility of any kind whatsoever and no rational hope of ever having any credibility.

Testarosa, you are right. No profiling but can call him a wannabee cop and vigilante.

Zimmerman trial: Prosecutors can call him a 'vigilante,' judge says ... https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy...60,d.cGE&fp=fd4a2921c0447e9a&biw=1519&bih=735

by Patrik Jonsson - in 56 Google+ circles2 days ago – ... as 'wanna-be cop,' to describe Zimmerman, but that they must avoid the term 'racial profiling.' ... Christian Science Monitor ... to use charged references like “wanna-be cop” and “vigilante” to describe Trayvon Martin's killer.

Think in one hand, shit in the other... Or something like that.

I keep trying to figure out what you're saying so I can respond, but...

The judge said racial profiling can NOT be mentioned.

Can we at least get in the same game?

jake once again proves he knows squat about this case

Prosecutors can say ?profiled? at Zimmerman trial as long as it?s devoid of racial overtones - The Washington Post

another jake lie proven, at least this time you didn't continue lying about it like you did about the dispatcher

as to backing off...wtf are you babbling about now?

another jake lie proven,

An admitted error is an . . . error, not a lie, whereas you lie as you breathe, Yurt.

Yes, backing off is very wise. The dispatcher discussion was very clear, which you managed to fuck up and failed in your lies.

cite one lie jakey

you can't because you're lying right now

poor jake, so full of fail he can't see he has hung himself by his petard....

Anyone can go back through your interactions, Yurt, from the beginning of the various threads and catch you and your podjos in your lies, Yurt. You have hung yourself by your dick. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back