Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Monitor said the judge said the "racial profiling" could be mentioned but GZ can could be described as a vigilante and wannabe cop by the prosecution. That can't help.

Zimmerman 101 for Jake. Rule #1 Pay Attention:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0MhzN7-LEc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvreJYGIC45aqkYOzmvShVQ]Zimmerman Trial - BIG NEWS - Court FORBIDS Prosecutor Saying RACIAL Profiling In Opening Statement - YouTube[/ame]

I think the Monitor said the judge said the "racial profiling" could be mentioned but GZ can could be described as a vigilante and wannabe cop by the prosecution. That can't help.

I corrected it above when I double checked and told you.

The judge said no racial profiling but the prosecution, as I told you above, can use "wannabee cop" and "vigilante". Tell the full story.

what is it with these two liberals and a man's organ? i say clocked and the liberal thinks of cock. i say anything to jake and he thinks of my organ.

disgusting pervs

The judge said no racial profiling but the prosecution, as I told you above, can use "wannabee cop" and "vigilante". Tell the full story.

Mmmkay. Talking out our assess wastes 10 pages.

Just trying to keep it real. Like for actual really real.

he tried to hit on me once, i virtually clocked him

:lol:

TMI on who you cocked.

Come on, be fair. Yurt's well known for his sexuality and men. So is Ilar.

Nothing wrong with it, according to them.

See? Fakey is FULLY dedicated to his own dishonesty.

He has an unchecked hatred of honesty.

Hell, that's the poor shithead who still pretends that being a far left liberal Democrat is the same thing as being a Republican.

:lmao:

Fakey has no credibility for a reason. He is entirely dishonest.

Always.

what is it with these two liberals and a man's organ? i say clocked and the liberal thinks of cock. i say anything to jake and he thinks of my organ.

disgusting pervs

Anybody can go back and see your disgusting posts, Yurtperv. :lol:

You are correct to insist on accuracy.

Do you think "wannabee cop" and "vigilante" will sway the jury at all?

I don't think so, not much.

You are biased. The Christian Monitor is not.

Prosecution does get to say Zimmerman was profiling him.

Yeah, but its Zimmermans job and duty as NH Captain to profile...profiling is in the best interest of the safety of the neighborhood...you are expected to profile and be suspicious when others may not.

The fact that he was suspicious of someone walking through a go between of a townhome in the dark and rain in a building that had been burglarized several times will not hurt him...thats his job. And the neighbor was grateful and supportive.

With the history of racial profiling in Florida everyone is going to be aware of what the prosecutor means when he says profiling plus they will hear the 911 call where he says "these assholes" (blacks) always get away and when he said "Fucking coons".

Yeah, but its Zimmermans job and duty as NH Captain to profile...profiling is in the best interest of the safety of the neighborhood...you are expected to profile and be suspicious when others may not.

The fact that he was suspicious of someone walking through a go between of a townhome in the dark and rain in a building that had been burglarized several times will not hurt him...thats his job. And the neighbor was grateful and supportive.

With the history of racial profiling in Florida everyone is going to be aware of what the prosecutor means when he says profiling plus they will hear the 911 call where he says "these assholes" (blacks) always get away and when he said "Fucking coons".

He never said "coons." And any reference to "assholes" does NOT necessarily mean a reference to "blacks" you fucking pigdog racist moron.

It's their job to prove whatever they say in their opening. If they don't, the defense will nail them at closing with what they didn't prove. We'll see tomorrow how far they want to take it.

Yup. Ilar, if he is defense attorney, will insist that it was the heat of the moment.

It's their job to prove whatever they say in their opening. If they don't, the defense will nail them at closing with what they didn't prove. We'll see tomorrow how far they want to take it.

I think the prosecution has got to be aggressive, very aggressive. I am curious to see how far the judge will let prosecution go in demonizing GZ.

Yup. Ilar, if he is defense attorney, will insist that it was the heat of the moment.

As always, when Fakey can't make a coherent argument he resorts to his indecipherable dishonest gibberish.

Listen up, Fakey, you petty cockroach-fucking dishonest hack bitch: There is not one credible piece of evidence in the universe that Zimmerman EVER called anybody a "coon."

And the claim that he meant "blacks" when he allegedly referred to "assholes" is absolutely lacking in support.

It is so close to constituting a flat out lie that it would almost be a thing YOU would say.

Lying pussies like you can make your empty claims all day long. But you lack the ability to back your stuff up. You are a coward and a liar.

Thus, you have no value of any kind.

Fakey has no credibility. Why? Because Fakey pretty much always lies.

Zimmerman refused medical treatment at the scene and never had any x-rays taken, just because he told his paid doctor his nose was broken doesn't make it so...

bus_4_article-small_20484.jpg

Scoliosis of the nasal bone...a logical conclusion.

That picture looks photo shopped. The color of the nose is different from his face.

Yes, because it's bruised and broken, you fucking retard.

Who said "coons" in that mess of quotes?

Wrong.

The FBI and US Justice Dept did an investigation into racial profiling and hate crime and said this was not one. He did not say that, they would have noticed that and CNN backed up on their crapass reporting on that too.

Geez. Get it together on the facts.

I do have an argument, you might not agree but that is my position.

You do? Where's your PhD? I don't agree with speculation. Back up your argument or stfu, your choice.

Back up what? That Zimmerman( A known liar) said he a broken nose and had a doctor he paid to treat him for a broken nose ?

"Zimmerman (A known liar)"

Argument invalid. You may move along now. You were obviously examining your rectal sphincter on the day the medical report came out detailing the injuries.

he did not say fucking coons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back