Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiot reactionaries simply reactionary along. The idiot lefties do the same. They are, to borrow a good if misdirected phrase, irrelevant assholes, Ernie S. and IlarMeilyr chief among them.

The judge and jury will be the ultimate weight on this matter. I trust this jury and its eventual. judgment.

Fakey is fuming because his lies hold no sway.

(A) you are now and have always been a very far left liberal Democratic, Fakey.

(B) Every time you lie and claim to be a Republican, everyone with a brain laughs at you since everyone knows you are a lying liar who lies. And lies. And lies.

(C) All your wishful liberal mean spirited "thinking" notwithstanding, it is the JURY that will decide. Not you or your dishonesty.

(D) See A through C. Repeat.

Fakey has not one iota of integrity or honesty or credibility and he deserves every bit of that.

Fact.

Florida only requires 12 jurors in capitol cases.

Which this is.

As I posted elsewhere ...

Zimmerman planned to kill someone that night. That's why he took a loaded gun with him. He stalked a kid whose only crimes were walking while black, wearing a hoodie in the rain and carrying ice tea and Skittles. He told the dispatcher he was stalking the kid. Later, he told the police he had stalked the kid and he told them he had murdered him.

The kid had every right to "stand his ground" and to defend himself but, of course, Skittles is no defense against a gun.

Since it was premeditated and since he confessed to premeditated murder, he should get the death penalty.

As to those who say its a hate crime, that he's a racist or that the kid deserved it because there are photos of him flipping the bird and that he smoked grass - bullshit on all counts.

Zimmmerman should be tried and punished on the facts of the case, not whether he's a racist or the kid was less than perfect.

Which this is.

Zimmerman planned to kill someone that night. That's why he took a loaded gun with him. He stalked a kid whose only crimes were walking while black, wearing a hoodie in the rain and carrying ice tea and Skittles. He told the dispatcher he was stalking the kid. Later, he told the police he had stalked the kid and he told them he had murdered him.

The kid had every right to "stand his ground" and to defend himself but, of course, Skittles is no defense against a gun.

Since it was premeditated and since he confessed to premeditated murder, he should get the death penalty.

As to those who say its a hate crime, that he's a racist or that the kid deserved it because there are photos of him flipping the bird and that he smoked grass - bullshit on all counts.

Zimmmerman should be tried and punished on the facts of the case, not whether he's a racist or the kid was less than perfect.

Muddly is actually AS stupid as its posts show.

No, you fucking idiot. This is NOT a capital case.

A Capital case is one where the defendant potentially faces a death penalty.

Damn but you are stupid, muddly.

The FBI did an even more slowed version and in that one he is clearly saying: "Fing Cold".

Whether he said it or not has nothing to do with self defense. This is a race card tactic that if the prosecution wants to play it they will be very disappointed in the outcome. The racism needs to end. Its all about the confrontation...who did what first...who was doing what in their own self defense and which side sells it to the jury the best.

This other stuff just muddies the waters and is designed to get the jury to cast their vote for issues other than the evidence.

Pulling the race card unsubstantiated is racism in itself.

Which this is.

In order for it to be a capital murder case, the circumstances of the alleged crime must be deemed "aggravated" by a jury. From there the death penalty phase begins, life or death. This is far from it though.

Which this is.

Which, since he confessed to first degree murder, this should be.

This is my last post to you so don't bother responding.

If you choose to behave like an adult and drop the childish potty mouth, I'll respond.

Which this is.

Prove that claim, please.

:link: :link: :link: :link:

he did not say fucking coons

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

I never heard this one before. Holy shit.
Hey Zona, listen to this. Michael Jackson says "The chair is not my son".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJx7SxWEtjE]Michael Jackson-Billy Jean VIDEO OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]

And here's Jimi Hendrix saying "Scuse me while I kiss this guy".

Last edited by a moderator:
Which this is.

In order for it to be a capital murder case, the circumstances of the alleged crime must be deemed "aggravated" by a jury. From there the death penalty phase begins, life or death. This is far from it though.

Actually, the process starts long before it gets to a jury. In this particular case, the police had already acquitted him and let him go. If his mother had not made so much noise, Zimmerman would have gotten away with murder.

Since the police had to be hounded to do their job, he will indeed get away with the premeditated murder he confessed to. Instead, he's being tried for a much lesser crime.

BUT, what he confessed to was indeed premeditated and therefore was first degree murder.

I never heard this one before. Holy shit.

"This one" lol

Is this the NBC edited edition?

The FBI did an even more slowed version and in that one he is clearly saying: "Fing Cold".

Whether he said it or not has nothing to do with self defense. This is a race card tactic that if the prosecution wants to play it they will be very disappointed in the outcome. The racism needs to end. Its all about the confrontation...who did what first...who was doing what in their own self defense and which side sells it to the jury the best.

This other stuff just muddies the waters and is designed to get the jury to cast their vote for issues other than the evidence.

I would love to see a link to FBI saying Zimmerman said fucking cold.

Prove that claim, please.

:link: :link: :link: :link:

Oh, don't be so damn obtuse. Every single link about the crime says he confessed to carrying a loaded gun when he went out that night and to stalking Travon.

Read the facts of the case and quit whining that you need someone to hold your hand.

"This one" lol

Is this the NBC edited edition?

So, if he said "coon", that makes self-defense murder? How? Racists aren't allowed to defend themselves?

Whatever happened to that?

When this case first came to light, it was reported that he said something about the "fucking coons" and that "they always get away". It was very clear on the recordings.

I disagree with "hate crimes" but I do remember this being reported.

So, if he said "coon", that makes self-defense murder? How? Racists aren't allowed to defend themselves?

I don't care if Trayvon was a racist or not. He had every right to defend himself against a nutter stalking him with a gun.

No, he's not being obtuse. It's not a crime to have a loaded gun. Carrying a gun prior to using it =/= premeditated murder. His intent in carrying the gun wasn't to commit murder but to protect himself from pit bulls and thugs.

That's what he used it form. That's not premeditated murder.

Words mean something, tardley.

Just one piece of the puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back