Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cops even told him "do not follow him, just let us know where he is" & GZ apparently disregarded the cops because he wanted to play Hero.

I'd say manslaughter & at least 2 yrs prison, if not more.
It doesn't matter what the cops told him, the bottom line is that Travon attacked him and he has the right to defend himself.

Time will tell whether:

1. Zimmerman was attacked without reason, or even attacked at all, and
2, Zimmerman's "right" to defend himself with deadly force was as all-inclusive as you think.

If you get a "no" to either, "Herr" Zimmerman might become "Inmate" Zimmerman. Who knows, if Zimmerman did what his detractors think he did, the world might be better off with him permanently out of circulation.

I love how people just assume that Trayvon attacked first, when there is nothing to suggest that. Just because Zimmerman has a few scratches doesn't mean he was attacked!

the cops even told him "do not follow him, just let us know where he is" & GZ apparently disregarded the cops because he wanted to play Hero.

I'd say manslaughter & at least 2 yrs prison, if not more.
It doesn't matter what the cops told him, the bottom line is that Travon attacked him and he has the right to defend himself.

Time will tell whether:

2, Zimmerman's "right" to defend himself with deadly force was as all-inclusive as you think.

If you get a "no" to either, "Herr" Zimmerman might become "Inmate" Zimmerman. Who knows, if Zimmerman did what his detractors think he did, the world might be better off with him permanently out of circulation.

And send a message to all the nutters out there just panting for a chance to blow someone away with their precious weapon. Afterall, what's the fun of having a weapon year in and year out if you never get a chance to use it and feel like a tough guy hero?

"This one" lol

Is this the NBC edited edition?

The FBI did an even more slowed version and in that one he is clearly saying: "Fing Cold".

Whether he said it or not has nothing to do with self defense. This is a race card tactic that if the prosecution wants to play it they will be very disappointed in the outcome. The racism needs to end. Its all about the confrontation...who did what first...who was doing what in their own self defense and which side sells it to the jury the best.

This other stuff just muddies the waters and is designed to get the jury to cast their vote for issues other than the evidence.

Pulling the race card unsubstantiated is racism in itself.

FBI link please.

I dont think the FBI supplies links...hello!...but here is a link of a slower version and one where CNN was forced to walk back their original suspicion of the word "coon"...after the slower version was given, the coon story lost traction and pretty much died except for those who just have to have racism as part of this case.

CNN Walks It Back: Oops, Zimmerman Didn't Say 'Coon,' He Said It Was 'Cold'! | NewsBusters

Time will tell whether:

I love how people just assume that Trayvon attacked first, when there is nothing to suggest that. Just because Zimmerman has a few scratches doesn't mean he was attacked!

It is my understanding the the police didn't call for medical help for him and he didn't seek medical attention. Was there evidence of injuries at the time of the skuffle? Or later when he went to the police department?

Last edited:

Time will tell whether:

Sure other than the witnesses, the audio of Zimmerman yelling for help and the bloody pictures, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest Zimmerman was attacked.

The FBI did an even more slowed version and in that one he is clearly saying: "Fing Cold".

Whether he said it or not has nothing to do with self defense. This is a race card tactic that if the prosecution wants to play it they will be very disappointed in the outcome. The racism needs to end. Its all about the confrontation...who did what first...who was doing what in their own self defense and which side sells it to the jury the best.

This other stuff just muddies the waters and is designed to get the jury to cast their vote for issues other than the evidence.

Pulling the race card unsubstantiated is racism in itself.

FBI link please.

I dont think the FBI supplies links...hello!...but here is a link of a slower version and one where CNN was forced to walk back their original suspicion of the word "coon"...after the slower version was given, the coon story lost traction and pretty much died except for those who just have to have racism as part of this case.

CNN Walks It Back: Oops, Zimmerman Didn't Say 'Coon,' He Said It Was 'Cold'! | NewsBusters

the fbi did not find zimmerman to be racist

one of the things they did find

was that zimmerman helped Sherman Ware a homeless black man

who was beaten by the sanford police

Zimmerman Letter to Sanford Churches

your welcome

both are live streamed without narration

if you want narration

Headline news (HLN) will pretty much be running with it 24/7 --LOL

According to the report at the police station on the night of the shooting, Zimmerman was 5' 8" and 200 pounds. According to the autopsy, Trayvon was 5'11 and weighted 158, a relatively tall, skinny teenager.

Calculate Your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

^^^^cool tool^^^^

What does it say about an obese man?
What does it say about a normal weight teen?

Look at the video on youtube where he re-enacts the night of the shooting with the police taping it. This is the day after the shooting. Zimmerman does not look obese. Which means he may have had a lot of muscle, because it weighs more than fat, or he has a big bone structure, which also weighs more than fat.

When I was in my early 20's, my boyfriend was 5'11" and weighed 170. He was fit, trim, and muscular, but not skinny. 5'11" and 158# is skinny.

Last edited:
Time will tell whether:

It is my understanding the the police didn't call for medical help for him and he didn't seek medical attention. Was there evidence of injuries at the time of the skuffle? Or later when he went to the police department?

Wouldn't surprise me if he caused those injuries himself.

According to the report at the police station on the night of the shooting, Zimmerman was 5' 8" and 200 pounds. According to the autopsy, Trayvon was 5'11 and weighted 158, a relatively tall, skinny teenager.

^^^^cool tool^^^^

Look at the video on youtube where he re-enacts the night of the shooting with the police taping it. This is the day after the shooting. Zimmerman does not look obese. Which means he may have had a lot of muscle, because it weighs more than fat, or he has a big bone structure, which also weighs more than fat.

When I was in my early 20's, my boyfriend was 5'11" and weighed 170. He was fit, trim, and muscular, but not skinny. 5'11" and 158# is skinny.

No.
I'm not going to argue 'what if's' with you.
According to the US Dept of Health and Human Services National Institutions of Health:

Your boyfriend (BMI 23.7) and Mr Martin (BMI 22.0) both fall into the average weight category.
Mr Zimmerman was obese.

Input the numbers yourself.

^^^^cool tool^^^^

No.
I'm not going to argue 'what if's' with you.
According to the US Dept of Health and Human Services National Institutions of Health:

Your boyfriend (BMI 23.7) and Mr Martin (BMI 22.0) both fall into the average weight category.
Mr Zimmerman was obese.

Input the numbers yourself.

Well, it fits your perspective on this issue to think he was obese, but if you looked at the tape of the re-enactment, I think you'd see that no one would assume this guy was obese. Maybe a little pudgy. We see pics on TV all the time about who is obese and who isn't. The BMI you get from the internet is not accurate. It does not take into account the amounts of muscle and fat people have; it just goes by height and weight. Sometimes by measuring the wrist, which is an indictor of frame size. Buth, it is not accurate. In order to get a true BMI rating, you need to have special tests done by a doctor or clinic.

5'11 and 158 may fall into the average category, but it is still quite slender. Weight does matter. Zimmerman is saying he was pinned down and helpless by someone who weighed considerably less than himself. That would mean, as a young man of 28, he was totally out of shape and easily rendered helpless by someone much lighter than himself.

Here are some photos: (also note the 911 transcript is here)
Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is his Medical report the day after the shooting.
George Zimmerman Medical Report

Here is the initial police report, third page states Zimmerman received first aid.
Trayvon Martin Police Report

Last edited:
Well, it fits your perspective on this issue to think he was obese,

You don't have a clue what my perspective it.

The BMI you get from the internet is not accurate.

It's the best that can be obtained in this circumstance.

In order to get a true BMI rating, you need to have special tests done by a doctor or clinic.

True, by using a skin fold caliper to ascertain fat.
One doesn't need a Doctor or even have to go to a clinic for this 'special test'.

Here is his Medical report the day after the shooting.
George Zimmerman Medical Report
He weighed two more pounds and even his Doctor said he was obese.

Last edited:

Wouldn't surprise me if he caused those injuries himself.

That's because you're an ignorant loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back