Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.

your welcome

both are live streamed without narration

if you want narration

Headline news (HLN) will pretty much be running with it 24/7 --LOL

Complete with NG and Loudapalousa yelling and headstand re-enactments.

Last edited:
I love how people just assume that Trayvon attacked first, when there is nothing to suggest that. Just because Zimmerman has a few scratches doesn't mean he was attacked!

It is my understanding the the police didn't call for medical help for him and he didn't seek medical attention. Was there evidence of injuries at the time of the skuffle? Or later when he went to the police department?

The EMTs were on scene working on TM and they treated Z. It's in the police report.

the emts also took pictures

It is in the Florida statue on self defense law which is posted in this thread more than once and can be easily found on the internet. Read it. If someone appears to pose a threat to your safety or someone elses, or appears to be about to commit a felonious act, you have the legal right to use force, not deadly force but force, to confront and stop them before they hurt you.

For example, if you are walking alone at night in a lonely placea and someone is stalking you, even breaking into a run when you start to run away, you have the right to confront them with force and not wait helplessly until they attack you. Read the law. Statute 776.012

I have to admit...I find this line of reasoning intriguing.

I would have bet money that this wouldn't be upheld, that a person could never legally attack another because they "felt threatened".

A preemptive strike, so to speak.

I'm going to do some research on this this evening...I have work I have to do this afternoon.

Maybe @Avatar4321, @C_Clayton_Jones, @George Costanza and @jillian have some insights...

Such a law is a right winger's dream, of course - John Wayne would have loved it. And what better place for it than Florida? You speak about it being upheld or not being upheld in the past tense. Has it actually been challenged? If so, obviously, it survived.

Personally, I would not sustain it. Your analysis is correct -way too subjective and vague. One man's "I felt threatened" would be another man's "meh!"

the cops even told him "do not follow him, just let us know where he is" & GZ apparently disregarded the cops because he wanted to play Hero.

I'd say manslaughter & at least 2 yrs prison, if not more.
It doesn't matter what the cops told him, the bottom line is that Travon attacked him and he has the right to defend himself.

Time will tell whether:

1. Zimmerman was attacked without reason, or even attacked at all, and
2, Zimmerman's "right" to defend himself with deadly force was as all-inclusive as you think.

If you get a "no" to either, "Herr" Zimmerman might become "Inmate" Zimmerman. Who knows, if Zimmerman did what his detractors think he did, the world might be better off with him permanently out of circulation.

I agree, and if Zimmerman didn't do what his detractors think he did...

The idiot reactionaries simply reactionary along. The idiot lefties do the same. They are, to borrow a good if misdirected phrase, irrelevant assholes, Ernie S. and IlarMeilyr chief among them.

The judge and jury will be the ultimate weight on this matter. I trust this jury and its eventual. judgment.

Not according to recent polls.

Each has the right to his or her opinion, Ernie S.

It doesn't matter what the cops told him, the bottom line is that Travon attacked him and he has the right to defend himself.

Time will tell whether:

2, Zimmerman's "right" to defend himself with deadly force was as all-inclusive as you think.

If you get a "no" to either, "Herr" Zimmerman might become "Inmate" Zimmerman. Who knows, if Zimmerman did what his detractors think he did, the world might be better off with him permanently out of circulation.

I love how people just assume that Trayvon attacked first, when there is nothing to suggest that. Just because Zimmerman has a few scratches doesn't mean he was attacked!

That is what the court system is to determine. I have know idea who attacked who, but I believe innocent until proven guilty and the burden is on the state to prove Zimmerman reacted without provocation.

With all the people assuming they know what happened, it clouds the water, but the jury will hear only what they are allowed to hear and we need to trust the justice system.

It is in the Florida statue on self defense law which is posted in this thread more than once and can be easily found on the internet. Read it. If someone appears to pose a threat to your safety or someone elses, or appears to be about to commit a felonious act, you have the legal right to use force, not deadly force but force, to confront and stop them before they hurt you.

For example, if you are walking alone at night in a lonely placea and someone is stalking you, even breaking into a run when you start to run away, you have the right to confront them with force and not wait helplessly until they attack you. Read the law. Statute 776.012

I have to admit...I find this line of reasoning intriguing.

I would have bet money that this wouldn't be upheld, that a person could never legally attack another because they "felt threatened".

A preemptive strike, so to speak.

I'm going to do some research on this this evening...I have work I have to do this afternoon.

Maybe @Avatar4321, @C_Clayton_Jones, @George Costanza and @jillian have some insights...

Such a law is a right winger's dream, of course - John Wayne would have loved it. And what better place for it than Florida? You speak about it being upheld or not being upheld in the past tense. Has it actually been challenged? If so, obviously, it survived.

Personally, I would not sustain it. Your analysis is correct -way too subjective and vague. One man's "I felt threatened" would be another man's "meh!"

Wow! You know "right wingers" dreams? You know for sure John Wayne would have loved it? Sounds like you know drama!

Time will tell whether:

And send a message to all the nutters out there just panting for a chance to blow someone away with their precious weapon. Afterall, what's the fun of having a weapon year in and year out if you never get a chance to use it and feel like a tough guy hero?

and this is the true reason why that want Zimmerman in jail has nothing to do with Trayvon being a poor dead black kid,its about getting guns away from us

Welcome to my nightmare

Last edited:

Time will tell whether:

And send a message to all the nutters out there just panting for a chance to blow someone away with their precious weapon. Afterall, what's the fun of having a weapon year in and year out if you never get a chance to use it and feel like a tough guy hero?

Its that Mighty Mouse attitude we're seeing with the gun nutters who are just hoping for a way they can play the role of the hero that saves the day.

If Trayvon's mother had not hassled the cops, her son would not have gotten his day in court because the police had already decided on his guilt and let his killer go.

Time will tell whether:

Its that Mighty Mouse attitude we're seeing with the gun nutters who are just hoping for a way they can play the role of the hero that saves the day.

If Trayvon's mother had not hassled the cops, her son would not have gotten his day in court because the police had already decided on his guilt and let his killer go.

Yes and it's looking like the presecution has decided to work very hard for Travon. The openening statements are intense.

The question to be decided, of course, and unsaid, is that of whether a lighter skinned man can kill with impunity a skittles-carrying darker man.

The question to be decided, of course, and unsaid, is that of whether a lighter skinned man can kill with impunity a skittles-carrying darker man.

The prosecution is explaining in detail the facts of the case. He is not making race a part of it at all.

Time will tell whether:

If you shoot somebody for something they should have been shot for, the police don't have to charge you with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back