Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the history of racial profiling in Florida everyone is going to be aware of what the prosecutor means when he says profiling plus they will hear the 911 call where he says "these assholes" (blacks) always get away and when he said "Fucking coons".

Yup. Ilar, if he is defense attorney, will insist that it was the heat of the moment.

As always, when Fakey can't make a coherent argument he resorts to his indecipherable dishonest gibberish.

Listen up, Fakey, you petty cockroach-fucking dishonest hack bitch: There is not one credible piece of evidence in the universe that Zimmerman EVER called anybody a "coon."

And the claim that he meant "blacks" when he allegedly referred to "assholes" is absolutely lacking in support.

It is so close to constituting a flat out lie that it would almost be a thing YOU would say.

Lying pussies like you can make your empty claims all day long. But you lack the ability to back your stuff up. You are a coward and a liar.

Thus, you have no value of any kind.

Fakey has no credibility. Why? Because Fakey pretty much always lies.

Jake is an irrelevant asshole. The people have spoken.

Yeah, but its Zimmermans job and duty as NH Captain to profile...profiling is in the best interest of the safety of the neighborhood...you are expected to profile and be suspicious when others may not.

The fact that he was suspicious of someone walking through a go between of a townhome in the dark and rain in a building that had been burglarized several times will not hurt him...thats his job. And the neighbor was grateful and supportive.

With the history of racial profiling in Florida everyone is going to be aware of what the prosecutor means when he says profiling plus they will hear the 911 call where he says "these assholes" (blacks) always get away and when he said "Fucking coons".

he did not say fucking coons

I think he said it's fucking cold when he got out of the car. Lol It's fucking cold in Florida in February man!

Yeah, but its Zimmermans job and duty as NH Captain to profile...profiling is in the best interest of the safety of the neighborhood...you are expected to profile and be suspicious when others may not.

The fact that he was suspicious of someone walking through a go between of a townhome in the dark and rain in a building that had been burglarized several times will not hurt him...thats his job. And the neighbor was grateful and supportive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

I think he said it's fucking cold when he got out of the car. Lol It's fucking cold in Florida in February man!

^ THAT'S exactly the same as saying "fucking coons!"

:cuckoo:

I can't decide if utter morons like liesucker4.20 are more stupid than dishonest or more dishonest than stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuctYqCDvo]DIAGNOSTIC: George Zimmerman Clearly says "Fucking Coons" Before Killing Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Cold.

You have to be the dumbest dishonest hack to hear anything more than "cold."

Oh wait. It's liesucker. Of course he's a dishonest stupid lying hack.

This has already been sooooooooo disproven that your squiggly lines mean nothing. The news backed up, he was cleared on hate crime, he didnt say it. Only the most racist still cling to it.

Cold doesn't have an s sound on the end of it, and Zimmerman told his lawyer he said fucking punks.

And if he said fucking cold why did he edit it out in the court documents.

Last edited:

Fucking cold. Not fucking coons. Time to see the doc about getting hearing aids.

Cold doesn't have an s sound on the end of it, and Zimmerman told his lawyer he said fucking punks.

The sound on that nearly inaudible recording didn't have an "s" on the end either.

It did have the "d" sound however.

And nobody cares what Zimmerman later thought he recalled about some unimportant thing he muttered about the fucking temperature.

It's not his memory of that trivia that is of any interest. It's all about what he said. And, let's be clear.

He said "cold."

In fact, it was pretty fucking cold by Florida standards.

Brrrrr.

The idiot reactionaries simply reactionary along. The idiot lefties do the same. They are, to borrow a good if misdirected phrase, irrelevant assholes, Ernie S. and IlarMeilyr chief among them.

The judge and jury will be the ultimate weight on this matter. I trust this jury and its eventual. judgment.

I never heard this one before. Holy shit.

I never heard this one before. Holy shit.

Holy shit.

You are conclusively even dumber and more absurd than you were the moment before you hit submit on that post.

See my sig, you stupid dishonest hack bitch.

The sound on that nearly inaudible recording didn't have an "s" on the end either.

And nobody cares what Zimmerman later thought he recalled about some unimportant thing he muttered about the fucking temperature.

It's not his memory of that trivia that is of any interest. It's all about what he said. And, let's be clear.

He said "cold."

Brrrrr.

You know it. We pitch a fit and start throwing around the f word right and left when it drops below 70. So that's where we get that history of racial profiling reputation. Shit.

He said "cold."

Brrrrr.

You know it. We pitch a fit and start throwing around the f word right and left when it drops below 70. So that's where we get that history of racial profiling reputation. Shit.

COLD? Did YOU say COLD?

THAT'S RACIST!

sw50sw8sw578_zpsc20c5535.gif

Templar, my son, my Gameboy, you don't get to tell anybody what to say. Now go to the basement to your computer and shut the fuck up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back