Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not.

He tried that with me too. Him and another poster would post that I scared them. Nothing will come of it, everybody knows what a flake he is.

I did nothing of the sort, kg. I told you to shut the fuck up, and you did for a very long time. That was smart of you.

:eusa_eh:

Now THAT ^^ sounds like a threat, lol.

I promise you, nothing you have ever said has ever caused me to "shut the fuck up". Loon.

:lol: You are the loon, my sweet. And now I will read you as always and chuckle when you act like an idiot. You are entertainment guaranteed.

why kgrill keeps opening her blowhole on a topic like this is a mystery. She "claims" to be a chritian as well but has no prob w/ a 28 yr old gunning down an unarmed teenager :clap2:

yes, there is, you moron. He was treated for it, it's not disputed.

I'm sure if he paid a doctor enough some doctors would treat him for a broken unicorn horn but the fact is he never had any x-rays taken of his nose.

It may be surprising to know that x-rays are not particularly helpful in diagnosing and treating broken noses.
Broken Noses - Treating Broken Noses

Even so, I think I'll take the doctor's word for it over yours, since you are an established hack.

Dr. Starkey, PhD in hacktivism.

I'm sure if he paid a doctor enough some doctors would treat him for a broken unicorn horn but the fact is he never had any x-rays taken of his nose.

It may be surprising to know that x-rays are not particularly helpful in diagnosing and treating broken noses.

Even so, I think I'll take the doctor's word for it over yours, since you are an established hack.

Dr. Starkey, PhD in hacktivism.

Heh heh. You fool. Show where I posted in this string. You are lying again.

I did nothing of the sort, kg. I told you to shut the fuck up, and you did for a very long time. That was smart of you.

I promise you, nothing you have ever said has ever caused me to "shut the fuck up". Loon.

:lol: You are the loon, my sweet. And now I will read you as always and chuckle when you act like an idiot. You are entertainment guaranteed.

she's an TRANSPARENT, rw, kool aid drinking :alcoholic: loon just like stephie :thup: :lol:

What's entertaining is how you never come to a thread with an argument. "My sweet"? This ain't the fucking Wizard of Oz, Starkiev. But I can imagine you as a green skinned figure flying around on a broom screaming "I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY, MY PRETTY!!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

What's entertaining is how you never come to a thread with an argument? "My sweet"? This ain't the fucking Wizard of Oz, Starkiev.

Comrade Templar, why should I ever post a thread when you guys post threads that have to be shown to hackery at its best and nothing but no integrity at its worst.

You are reactionary thugs, and you are treated as you should be.

yes, there is, you moron. He was treated for it, it's not disputed.

Who's word you take is not important, still the only way to prove a fractured nose is to do an x-ray. But most doctors only do x-rays in serious injuries because it has no bearing on the treatment.

See, your thuggery falls flat.

Keep posting and I will keep showing you, Gameboy, as they fool thug you are.

What's entertaining is how you never come to a thread with an argument? "My sweet"? This ain't the fucking Wizard of Oz, Starkiev.

Comrade Templar, why should I ever post a thread when you guys post threads that have to be shown to hackery at its best and nothing but no integrity at its worst.

yep, facts like Trayvon calling his girlfriend and saying that some strange fat kid was following him prior to the struggle, are merely inconveniences to their getting their agenda across.

Who's word you take is not important, still the only way to prove a fractured nose is to do an x-ray. But most doctors only do x-rays in serious injuries because it has no bearing on the treatment.

:eusa_hand:

STOP

That is exactly why you have no argument. A doctor is a doctor, this one is most likely a Facial/Plastic surgeon with years of experience to your zero. Stop running your mouth.

yep, facts like Trayvon calling his girlfriend and saying that some strange fat kid was following him prior to the struggle, are merely inconveniences to their getting their agenda across.

A law abiding citizen would have called the police.
He didnt because he planned on taking the law into his own hands.
Turned out to be a bad choice.

Yup, now that's a fact. Let's see you stretch it to "I gotta shoot him because he made me do it."

I will trust this jury.

:eusa_hand:

STOP

That is exactly why you have no argument. A doctor is a doctor, this one is most likely a Facial/Plastic surgeon with years of experience to your zero. Stop running your mouth.

Wish I could rep you again.

A law abiding citizen would have called the police. He didnt because he planned on taking the law into his own hands. Turned out to be a bad choice.

Not according to a righty reactionary thug earlier today on the Board who insisted he had the right to follow and confront anyone in public.

So you are saying TM should not have defended himself, the black man should cower before the lighter-skinned man. Really?

No. You dishonest quack hack. Since x-rays are of only limited utility, they are NOT the only way to prove a broken nose.

How is a broken nose diagnosed?

A broken nose is diagnosed through a physical examination and medical history. An X-ray of the nose is not usually needed or helpful if only a broken nose is suspected. If other facial injuries or fractures are suspected, a CT scan will be done. Your doctor may wish to delay evaluation until the swelling has gone down. This may take several days.
Broken Nose (Nasal Fracture)-Topic Overview

You are a hack, but your medical postings are even dumber than your political blather.

IlarHillary is mumbling. What is the welsher saying? Nothing of worth, I am sure.

IlarHillary is mumbling. What is [my superior in every way] saying? * * * *

Fakey, Fakey, Fakey:

I wasn't even talking to you, you worthless fraud.

I was responding to one of your fellow morons.

I doubt he is any more educable than you are. But others might gain a bit of knowledge.

X-rays are often not helpful because injuries to the cartilage do not show up (most of the nose is cartilage).
Nose Injury | Seattle Children's Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back