Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Ok

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/326700/full-transcript-zimmerman.pdf

Thank you for getting back on track. GZ was in the car on that phone call. The inference is clear, and exactly what Prosecution is going to argue: George elected to get out of the car, although told he did not need to follow TM, and disobeyed instructions.

Thank you for admitting you were confused.

He complied. So what issue is there with this? His backing off should have been the end of it. Somehow, Martin came back wanting to pick a fight.

Thanks for admitting you had nothing productive to say.

That is only GZ's version of events. The last verifiable 911 evidence places GZ pursuing TM who was "running away" according to GZ. Given that GZ lied to the judge his veracity is suspect.

Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Ok

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/326700/full-transcript-zimmerman.pdf

Thank you for getting back on track. GZ was in the car on that phone call. The inference is clear, and exactly what Prosecution is going to argue: George elected to get out of the car, although told he did not need to follow TM, and disobeyed instructions.

you claimed the dispatcher told him not to get out of his vehicle. that is a lie. the dispatcher only said we don't need you to follow him, he never instructed zimmerman to remain in the vehicle.

you are a pathetic liar jake.

After he got the snot beat out of him. Okay, let me beat the snot out of you one day, you'll wish you'd had a gun then, wouldn't you? Oh don't worry, we don't want people defending themselves. Nooo, that would be baaaad!

snot beat out of him? He had a small cut to the top of his head and a small bump on his nose. I get banged up more playing street ball.

His nose was broken, moron, and the back of his head was a mess. All you're proving is how easy liberals lie to defend their sociopath heroes.

There is no proof he had a broken nose.

Does this have anything to do with the smell of cannabis in the morning?

Yup, I negged him. Couldn't do anything else. Yurt and Ernie S. are congenital liars, who do not even bother to read the original document to see what was the main topic.

Idiots.
He claims he reported me for threatening.

Did I threaten him? Anyone?

Of course not.

He tried that with me too. Him and another poster would post that I scared them. Nothing will come of it, everybody knows what a flake he is.

snot beat out of him? He had a small cut to the top of his head and a small bump on his nose. I get banged up more playing street ball.

His nose was broken, moron, and the back of his head was a mess. All you're proving is how easy liberals lie to defend their sociopath heroes.

yes, there is, you moron. He was treated for it, it's not disputed.

Or, as I pointed out earlier to Noom...if he had been black and the dead guy white, we would be hearing how it's "discrimination" to prosecute an innocent black man who was just protecting himself from a racist pig!

Christian Science Monitor
Zimmerman trial: Prosecutors can call him a 'vigilante,' judge says - CSMonitor.com

Zimmerman trial: Prosecutors can call him a 'vigilante,' judge says With opening statements set for Monday, the judge ruled prosecutors can use loaded language, such as 'wanna-be cop,' to describe Zimmerman, but that they must avoid the term 'racial profiling.'

Nothing more than a biased citation. Can we call Martin a "drug addict"? Or a "masochist" then?

Last edited:
Zimmerman trial: Prosecutors can call him a 'vigilante,' judge says - CSMonitor.com

Zimmerman trial: Prosecutors can call him a 'vigilante,' judge says With opening statements set for Monday, the judge ruled prosecutors can use loaded language, such as 'wanna-be cop,' to describe Zimmerman, but that they must avoid the term 'racial profiling.'

Nothing more than a biased citation. Can we call Martin a "drug addict"? Or a "masochist" then?

You are biased. The Christian Monitor is not.

Yup, I negged him. Couldn't do anything else. Yurt and Ernie S. are congenital liars, who do not even bother to read the original document to see what was the main topic.

Idiots.

Of course not.

He tried that with me too. Him and another poster would post that I scared them. Nothing will come of it, everybody knows what a flake he is.

I did nothing of the sort, kg. I told you to shut the fuck up, and you did for a very long time. That was smart of you.

He complied. So what issue is there with this? His backing off should have been the end of it. Somehow, Martin came back wanting to pick a fight.

That is you, my friend. Somebody assaulted somebody, and if the jury determines that GZ began it, running away will not save him. The jury might even buy off on TM doing a pre-emptive assault if he thought he was really threatened in life and limb.

How exactly did GZ assault TM? TM didnt have a scratch on him other then a bullet hole....well that and cut up knuckles. Gee I wonder how that happened?

That is you, my friend. Somebody assaulted somebody, and if the jury determines that GZ began it, running away will not save him. The jury might even buy off on TM doing a pre-emptive assault if he thought he was really threatened in life and limb.

How exactly did GZ assault TM? TM didnt have a scratch on him other then a bullet hole....well that and cut up knuckles. Gee I wonder how that happened?

That will be to the jury, not to a bunch of pinheads on a board.

That will be to the jury, not to a bunch of pinheads on a board.

So shut the hell up already....

Of course not.

I did nothing of the sort, kg. I told you to shut the fuck up, and you did for a very long time. That was smart of you.

:eusa_eh:

Now THAT ^^ sounds like a threat, lol.

I promise you, nothing you have ever said has ever caused me to "shut the fuck up". Loon.

I'm sure if he paid a doctor enough some doctors would treat him for a broken unicorn horn but the fact is he never had any x-rays taken of his nose.

I'm sure if he paid a doctor enough some doctors would treat him for a broken unicorn horn but the fact is he never had any x-rays taken of his nose.

It may be surprising to know that x-rays are not particularly helpful in diagnosing and treating broken noses.
Broken Noses - Treating Broken Noses

Even so, I think I'll take the doctor's word for it over yours, since you are an established hack.

You are biased. The Christian Monitor is not.

It's the Christian SCIENCE Monitor, Fakey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back