Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM can confront anyone he wants to..or use to be able to anyway.
He learned the hard way you dont confront someone with your fist.
The other guy just might have an ace up his sleeve.

That's a fact. But if the guy with the gun provoked the confrontation, then killed someone, he is going to jail for a long time.

The only kind of "provocation" that would justify Treyvon bashing his skull in would be if Zimmerman actually started pounding him. Following him or looking at him the wrong way doesn't qualify. That's the mentality of ghetto thugs.

Nonsense. If GZ had put TM in fear of his life or limb by following him and making when the weapon visible, and TM then assaulted GZ, GZ is in the wrong if he shot TM.

Thank God you are not GZ's lawyers. He would get the death penalty for crossing the street with you guys defending him.

Considering the source, Jake, that might even be a backhanded compliment! :D

Fakey knows already that he is dishonest about who and what he is.

He doesn't need your assistance.

Why?

Are you one of the utter imbeciles who actually credit that obvious far left liberal's fake posturing?

:lmao:

All of those who are to the extreme far right of Atilla the Hun see everyone to the left of Ghengis Khan as an "obvious far left liberal".

Ilar and the reactionaries here are known for the lying, bullying, harassing, and cheating, but the bill eventually comes due for them.

They think the mainstream of the GOP somewhere on the other side of Lenin politically.

:lol:

Upon reflection, I have concluded that it would be a "bad" thing to have one's head pounded repeatedly onto the pavement.

It would also be a "bad" thing to be shot.

And upon still deeper reflection, one can ALMOST make out a hint of a glimmer of a correlation between the two events.

Upon reflection, I have concluded that if there is going to be a murder trial, it is preferable to be the one on trial rather than the one in the cemetery.

I have not yet reflected more deeply than that.

Last edited:
Well at least the dispatcher just admitted to the conversation from GZ as exhibiting hostility.

You have some evidence that contradicts Defense's opening argument?

Trevon Martin does not get to attack a guy that is following him because he is black. For too many, being black is an excuse for antisocial behavior. It's a piss poor excuse!

He did not attack Zimmerman. The Prosecutor said there was no blood on Trevon's hands, none of Zimmerman's blood was on Trevon, Trevon's blood was on Zimmerman though.

He killed that kid in cold blood.

Defense showed dirt stains on the knees of Trayvon Martin's pants. Sorry, argument invalid. He was beating the shit out him.

Conjecture, overruled, and dismissed. Next.

I was just listening to part of the testimony...the prosecution is trying to make the point that Zimmerman said he was black two times (one time unsolicited)...suggesting profiling. This is unfair, IMO.

1) Zimmerman was asked what color Trayvon was...GZ says "he looks black"...in other words not sure, but I think hes black.

2) The next time GZ gave color was shortly after when he could see trayvon walking in his direction...at that time he said "hes black"...in other words confirming what he was unsure of before.

I hope the defense addresses that...prosecution suggesting something that is not true...I dont like that.

Oh geez...just heard Omara get up and do exactly what I thought he should...nice job on his part! The first time GZ said he was black it wasnt definitive...the second time he said it, he was confirming that he was indeed black.

Prosecution appeared to be reaching with their suggestion of profiling, IMO. Im telling you...the prosecution has a good case, but they need to get away from the race card..its conjecture and easily rebutted in court....not smart, IMO.

Last edited:

Why?

Are you one of the utter imbeciles who actually credit that obvious far left liberal's fake posturing?

All of those who are to the extreme far right of Atilla the Hun see everyone to the left of Ghengis Khan as an "obvious far left liberal".

Ilar and the reactionaries here are known for the lying, bullying, harassing, and cheating, but the bill eventually comes due for them.

They think the mainstream of the GOP somewhere on the other side of Lenin politically.

I take it dt is your sock.

Right on cue.

The dispatcher is a young white guy talking to another young white guy about "this" punk. I'm also white and I hear anger, I hear profiling of this punk. So what if some of the people in their area like this dispatcher are good with killing "these" punks, does that doesn't make vigilantism ok, or does it? Hell look at GJ and the dispatcher they are getting mad just listening to the tape again. If it was a white girl in a sun dress they would not be talking about her this way.

What does that say?

The respondent has no other recourse but to attack the character of the witness as a means to prove his point. He has no argument.
OOOOHHHH "hostile"...
Prosecution just got the witness to agree GJ was exhibiting "hostility" toward the guy he was following ... the black man.

Now the dispatcher appears happy, that he was able to let that off his chest.

I take it dt is your sock.

Right on cue.

You are a reactionary tubby, thus with absolutely any worth here on the board.

Because he was getting the shit kicked out of him..... Guns scare you dont they?

And because he didn't want to shoot the kid. That's why he told that one guy, who approached, said he was calling 911, and then retreated, "no just help me". He wanted him to pull Martin off.

But that asshole left and went into his house, and then heard a gunshot.

That's what happens when pansy asses won't help a person getting the shit kicked out of him. People die. Bet you money the guy was a progressive piece of shit, afraid to interfere in a personal dispute between two people of color...he might accidentally help one of them! Omg! Horrors! Better call for state intervention...

>>> "no just help me". He wanted him to pull Martin off.

Still does not sound like a guy who thought he was about to die. Maybe a guy pinned to the ground but not a guy about to die.

So enlighten us. Tell us how the guy 'about to die' would sound? I have seen people die without a sound. What have I missed?

He did not attack Zimmerman. The Prosecutor said there was no blood on Trevon's hands, none of Zimmerman's blood was on Trevon, Trevon's blood was on Zimmerman though.

It is simple enough to punch someone in the face, bust his nose and not come away with any of his blood on your hands. Similarly, it is easy to crack a guy's head repeatedly onto the pavement, opening up bleeding wounds on the back of the guy's head and NOT get any blood on your hands or anywhere on your person.

There is NO evidence that Zimmerman shot the kid in cold blood. There is significant evidence that it was quite the opposite.

Are you a professional crime investigator? Just curious.

Are you? Just curious.

I notice all jakes socks like to call me tubby.

Inside jokes lack panache.

Meanwhile, of course Zimmerman was hostile. He thought the kid was casing homes and looking for a rumble.

It is simple enough to punch someone in the face, bust his nose and not come away with any of his blood on your hands. Similarly, it is easy to crack a guy's head repeatedly onto the pavement, opening up bleeding wounds on the back of the guy's head and NOT get any blood on your hands or anywhere on your person.

There is NO evidence that Zimmerman shot the kid in cold blood. There is significant evidence that it was quite the opposite.

It's also possible that the blood on Zimmerman came from him trying to run after he shot the kid. He may have fallen, the blood was minimal for a broken nose and the scratches on his head were 2 centimeters long. The worst wound was that long.

It wasn't quite the opposite. The prosecution made some very compelling arguments. The defense screwed theirs up. West acted like he was drunk or senile and he droned on and on forever.

Let's see how the rest of the case goes.

So you were there with a graduated cylinder measuring every ounce of blood from each of them. Groovy.

What does that say?

The respondent has no other recourse but to attack the character of the witness as a means to prove his point. He has no argument.
OOOOHHHH "hostile"...
Prosecution just got the witness to agree GJ was exhibiting "hostility" toward the guy he was following ... the black man.

4779784026_f84bc2a70e.jpg

What does that say?

OOOOHHHH "hostile"...

You can't debate the facts! You just attacked the dispatcher for being white! My god man, what am I to do with you?!?!

Why?

No, Jake. What we think is that you are an irrelevant asshole by better than a 2:1 margin.

I notice all jakes socks like to call me tubby.

Inside jokes lack panache.

Meanwhile, of course Zimmerman was hostile. He thought the kid was casing homes and looking for a rumble.

All of your friends are not my socks, kg, and they admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back