Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh huh.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

"Stalked". Cuz if you dare to ask a thug what he's doing, you deserve to be attacked.

The cops told him to stand down you idiot. You one of those conservative's who have no trouble w/ authoritarianism huh? :clap2: Its a free country Tubby & Trayvon had every right to be walking to the property where he was staying. ANOTHER hypocritical Rightie when it serves her agenda. :rolleyes: You fat people always stick together it seems. He's ballooning-up almost to your size kgrill :shock: Have you seen a pic of him lately. Kills a guy then goes on an eating binge.

No, they didn't tell him to *stand down*, you retard, lol.

No wonder you side with the thug. You also seem to have difficulty understanding simple statements. The person on the phone said "we don't need you to do that". That is not an order, and has nothing to do with "standing down"...which is language used when armed military or police are prepared to go into a recognized conflict.

no shit asswipe. :eusa_hand: I'm former military. Politely telling him to not do something is a nice way of saying "stop trying to be a hero you glorified crossing guard!!!". BTW- was he licensed and bonded to be running after citizens w/ an armed weapon? I seriously doubt it. Didn't he try to join the police force as well & they turned him down?

Last edited:
The cops told him to stand down you idiot. You one of those conservative's who have no trouble w/ authoritarianism huh? :clap2: Its a free country Tubby & Trayvon had every right to be walking to the property where he was staying. ANOTHER hypocritical Rightie when it serves her agenda. :rolleyes: You fat people always stick together it seems. He's ballooning-up almost to your size kgrill :shock: Have you seen a pic of him lately. Kills a guy then goes on an eating binge.

No wonder you side with the thug. You also seem to have difficulty understanding simple statements. The person on the phone said "we don't need you to do that". That is not an order, and has nothing to do with "standing down"...which is language used when armed military or police are prepared to go into a recognized conflict.

no shit asswipe. :eusa_hand: I'm former military. Politely telling him to not do something is a nice way of saying "stop trying to be a hero you glorified crossing guard!!!". BTW- was he licensed and bonded to be running after citizens w/ an armed weapon? I doubt it. He tried to join the police force & they turned him down didn't they?

As "former" military :)eusa_liar::eusa_liar:) you surely understand the difference between "stand down" and "we don't need you to do that". Right?

If not, that explains why you are "former" military, lol.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
kgrill's agenda is so transparent. :rolleyes: An unarmed youth shot dead in broad daylight for walking while black. :thup: The dispatch told the neighborhood watch dude to only monitor but

2:10 he gets out of vehicle and starts running after the American citizen (Trayvon) IMMEDIATELY the dispatcher hers Tubby's heavy breathing from running and tells him "we don't need you to do that"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL72w4xiTVU]Trayvon Martin Case [SHOCKING FULL] Murder Caught on Tape | Killed By George Zimmerman 911 Call # 1 - YouTube[/ame]

The rest is history. That boy needs some prison time to teach him a lesson about who can weild authority :)

Good grief, you're even lying about that.

It wasn't "broad daylight". It was getting dark.

Lying sack. Military my ass. Not for long you weren't.

As "former" military :)eusa_liar::eusa_liar:) you surely understand the difference between "stand down" and "we don't need you to do that". Right?

its a nice way of saying "stand down retard" just like I'm attempting to explain to you Tubby. I can see I'm wasting my time talking to a con w/ an agenda. Like we used to say in the military "gawd but you're an idiot" :thup:

kgrill's agenda is so transparent. :rolleyes: An unarmed youth shot dead in broad daylight for walking while black. :thup: The dispatch told the neighborhood watch dude to only monitor but

2:10 he gets out of vehicle and starts running after the American citizen (Trayvon) IMMEDIATELY the dispatcher hers Tubby's heavy breathing from running and tells him "we don't need you to do that"

Trayvon Martin Case [SHOCKING FULL] Murder Caught on Tape | Killed By George Zimmerman 911 Call # 1 - YouTube

The rest is history. That boy needs some prison time to teach him a lesson about who can weild authority :)

All "Tubby" had to do was walk and he would breathing heavy. Nice try but I'm gonna have to give you another fail.

no shit asswipe. :eusa_hand: I'm former military. Politely telling him to not do something is a nice way of saying "stop trying to be a hero you glorified crossing guard!!!". BTW- was he licensed and bonded to be running after citizens w/ an armed weapon? I doubt it. He tried to join the police force & they turned him down didn't they?

Feel free.

Also feel free to let us all know how an armed man chasing a innocent unarmed kid isn't menacing.

You already said that, retard. Do you like to fail multiple times?

Yes, lies are wasted on me. Every time you lie, I will expose it.

You lied about what the dispatch said.

You lied about what happened.

You lied about the time of day.

You lied about your military background.

You even lied about "Tubby's" weight, lol.

And Trayvon's "innocence"...

You're just a big...fat...loser...liar.

And yes, you are finished here. Crawl back under your rock.

Trayvon Martin Case [SHOCKING FULL] Murder Caught on Tape | Killed By George Zimmerman 911 Call # 1 - YouTube

All "Tubby" had to do was walk and he would breathing heavy. Nice try but I'm gonna have to give you another fail.

He wasn't tubby back then. Actually..he looked pretty fit. Like he was ready to take the copper test.

:cool:

Feel free.

Also feel free to let us all know how an armed man chasing a innocent unarmed kid isn't menacing.

Show me an innocent kid and I will.

was he a fugitive from justice? If not, he has ("had" in this case) all the rights & privileges due any citizen of this country.

Last edited by a moderator:

He wasn't tubby back then. Actually..he looked pretty fit. Like he was ready to take the copper test.

:cool:

Heavy breathing can indicate a lot of things. Anxiety for one. Face it---you protecting little baby black boy. You will be rewarded in heaven.

I heard he is getting 50 years for killing that unarmed kid.

We can all hope...

Lol that line again.

Trayvon Martin was physically stronger than Zimmerman. Tell me you don't believe Martin let that stop him from beating the life out of Mr. Zimmerman.

Serious question. Do you have PROOF that martin was stronger than Zimmerman? If not, just fucking stop.

I heard he is getting 50 years for killing that unarmed kid.

We can all hope...

Lol that line again.

Trayvon Martin was physically stronger than Zimmerman. Tell me you don't believe Martin let that stop him from beating the life out of Mr. Zimmerman.

Serious question. Do you have PROOF that martin was stronger than Zimmerman? If not, just fucking stop.

What do we know, really?

Martin was bigger than Zimmerman. Martin was a trained fighter. Those things we do know. We keep seeing pictures of a 12 year old child, that picture doesn't even come close to depicting what Trayvon Martin looked like at 17.

Time has told.

Martin wasn't innocent. He was being investigated for burglary, and his mom had told him to move out because she couldn't make him go to school.

Thug.

The prosecution tried to get two of the women dismissed and failed. One picture of Martin the way he really looked would sway any woman. A big hulking thug with the lights glinting off his gold grille would affect men too. They can't keep peddaling that 12 year old forever.

A big hulking thug. LMAO. How about tall, skinny teenager. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back